Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I liked the serial Rajuben for whatever little that I was able to see and more so for it way of narration and I like the way you are narrating as well. I dont think I have read any story in this forum using this technique as effectively as you do. Not at all confusing and but leaving a lot of suspense as well. Wonderfully narrated.

coming to the story, was Jai involved in Raghu's murder ? in order to make Jai this goody guy, maybe Raghu did something for which jai does not forgive him ?

Swathi
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi

Oh so Jai used to take care of Bani. And Jai he seems to be a bit weird. Why so much of concern and why not tell her the truth. What is the secret behind th emurder of her husband. And is Jai involved in some way. If Raghu was the leader then what was Jai's role in the whole gang war thing. Waitng for you to unravel the mystery behind the character of Raghu.
Bye
kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
heyy...
great part...
plzz cont.soon...
johnangad thumbnail
bani knows jai loved her?????veri interesting
jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hey dhani that was a good part so who killed bani
and jai was not able to understand 1 thing what doctor had said to bani

i know from where did u get this story
it would be from the serial directors chioce Raju ben

as dhani u were quite addicted to that show

doo cont soon

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
jai is the acting husband in the absence of raghu for Bani... and both doesnt feel uncomfortable at that time... in fact their interaction was sweet...

why does bani want to know about raghu's killer... and what is she planning to do?

sparks flew when jai caged bani and asked her to leave the place...
shweta76 thumbnail
Bani 's characterisation is very unique also realistic ppl can fall in and out of love at various points and times of their lives but what is this fascination of hers with underworld guys ...she seems to be educated and the reasons that may be ruined her marriage and love for raghu  stand for her relationship with Jai as well ....and since she was already in love while raghu was  around  it is simply I GOT BORED so .......she is a very dark shade whimsical and selfish ...but nevertheless Realistic ...most ppl on this planet are like that !
very different flavour of JB and Im lovin it :) 
Pooja_fren thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey dhans,
fabbbbbbbbbb story
well i never saw it before
but its nice i missed it otherwise i cudnt read all three at once
jai is just so cute
bachha kitna chota he hehe
well i really want to know whn did bani  started likin him
aftr raghu was gone or whn hw was stll dere
lovd it
thanksssssssssssssssss

vardhani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Finally my exams are over!!! Yuhoo!!!!! Holidays are here again!!!
It's not such a big mystery!!! In the next 2-3 parts the story is over people!!! No worries, I will write another one…soon…

PART-4

"Bani, pakad na theek se…" saira said as she chortled seeing bani mishandle the dead chicken… bani had a terrified expression on her face…

"Bhabhi, kitni badboo hain…" bani said twitching her button nose…

"Badboo nahin toh khusbhoo aayegi kya…pagal…de idhar main karti hoon…"

"Nahin bhabhi, mujhe banana hain, raghu vegetarian nahin khata…aur mujhe non-veg banana seekhna hoga na…" bani said chopping the heavy chunks of meat…

"Araam se kaat…"

"Kehte hain, aadmi ke dil ka rasta pet se jaata hain…" bani said now shallow frying the raw meat…

"Uske niche se…" saira said naughtily…

"Bhabhiii…" bani shrieked…bani looked at her wide-eyed…

"Kya, sab mard ek jaise hote hain…par…"

"Par…"

"Jai bhai alag hain…"

"Kyun…"

"Sacha hain…"

"Iss line main koi sacha bhi ho sakta hain kya…"

"Haan, sacha hain, dil ka saaf hain…Ek achi si ladki dekh kar shaadi kavana hain…jab bhi shaadi ke bare main bolti hoon na, door bhag jata hain…"

Bani mutely added the masala to the chicken curry as instructed by saira…she felt a sharp twinge of pain in her heart… …she kept stirring the curry… …
XXXXX

"The lamp is aflame; every atom excited
I roam, always, afire with love;
Neither sleep to my eyes, nor peace for my body,
neither comes himself, nor sends any messages…"

"Bani tujhe andazaa bhi hain tu kya kar rahin hain…" saira burst out… bani looked confused…

"Kya…maine kya kiya…" bani defended…saira gave her a tough look…

"Jai…" saira crossed her hands across her chest…

"Jai...kya…"

"Bani tu wapas kyun nahin chili jaati…" bani understood where this conversation was heading…

"Inti jaldi nahin…"

"Tu karna kya chahti hain…"

"Ladna…sahi ke liye…"

"Iss line main sahi galat wahin hota hain…jisse hum sahi ya galat maante hain, naaki woh jo sahi main sahi aur galat hota hain…"

"Aankh band karlene se galat sahi nahin ban jaata…aur mujhe ehsaas hua hain, is duniya main kuch hasil karan hain, to do hi raasten hain ya toh jhuk jao ya doosron ko jhukao…main raghu ki tarah kayaar nahin hoon…"

"Tu jai se pyaar karne lagi hain…"

"Lagi nahin bhabhi, karti hoon…"

"Aur woh…"

"Aapko kya lagta hain…"

"Bohot pyaar karta hain…"

"Kya faida…batata nahin…"

"Tu kahin uska istemaal toh nahin kar rahin hain na…" saira said accusingly…bani smiled…

"Aapko kya lagta hain…"

"Mujhe tujhe pe yakeen hain…"

"Shukriya…" bani waved her palm…

"Kash tu yahaan nahin aati… bani...kash…" saira sighed…bani bent her head backwards, looking at the rotating fan…

"Agar main yahaan nahin aati toh jai mujhe kabhi nahin milta bhabhi…kabhi nahin…"
XXXXX
"Jai…aajkal dikhai nahin dete…" Mahesh Matre asked Afzal Ali's right man and an MLA…

"Theek hoon…" jai said watching his every move with hooded eyes…matre put a paan inside his mouth…chewing it…

"Raghu ke bare main suna…bura laga…acha bacha tha…" matre said sadly…

"Hmm…abubhai hain…" jai asked curtly…

"Dubai main hain, kuch kaam ke liye…phone kiya tha kal, raghu ke bare main poocha, bohot dukhi the, tum sabko apna bacha jo maante hain…thode dino main aayenge…"

"Hmm…"

"Kuch zaroori kaam tha…bata mujhe…" matre urged…jai got up swiftly…

"Nahin…abubhai aayenge toh bata dena…" jai said…

"Jai…iss mahine ka hafta…jaanta hoon mushkil hain…par kaam toh kaam hain…"

"Fikar mat...tabrez de jayega…"

Jai walked out…he inhaled deeply…there was something fishy going on…there was a missing piece which he was unaware of…he pressed his palm at the back of his neck…something must have happened…Raghu was the projected successor of Abubhai then why would he be murdered, there was something he didn't know…

Jai started his car and sped off… …he switched off the engine at the traffic signal…his looked out of the window…a gang of girls were heading inside a shopping mall, he realized it was the same mall, he smiled as he recollected her…
XXXXX
"Chalo na raghu…"bani insisted…as raghu got ready to go out…

"Bani, apun nahin aa sakta hain re…tu jaana bhabhi ke saath…"

"Bhabhi zaheer ke saath hain…chalo na raghu…"

"Raghu…" jai's voice boomed from outside…

"Jai…aa…" raghu called out…

Jai entered with a brief case…

"Khokha…kaam hogaya…" jai said with a triumphant smile…

"Hone hi tha, tu jo gaya tha…" raghu said getting up…

"Chal main jaata hoon…"

"Arre, tereko koi kaam hain kya abhi…" raghu asked…

"Nahin…"

"Bani ko bahar lejana…pareshaan karreli hain apun ko…"

"Main…" jai looked startled giving bani a brief glance, she looked conscious…

"Jaana…apun ko abubhai ke paas jaane ka hain…"

"Theek hain…"

"Acha apun chalta hain…" raghu went out leaving the two behind, after an awkward silence they both headed out…

Bani looked out of the window; closely watching the busy streets…it was after a long time she was going out, for the past few months she was cooped up in raghu's house, jailed to some extent, she breathed in the smell of the dust and leaned back…she looked at jai who was driving with utmost concentration…for the first time she felt a raw nervousness inside her…she was alone with him…

"Tumne shaadi kyun nahin ki…" bani asked wanting to tease him, the fact that he never replied encouraged her playfulness and she loved to see him all embarrassed… she found his ineptitude attractive; the way he became tongue-tied before her… …

"Err…bas aise hi…" jai said trying not to look at her…

"Toh kaisi ladki chahiye…"

"Pata nahin…"

"Pata nahin ya batana nahin chahte…"

"Sach main pata nahin, kabhi socha nahin…"

"Kabhi kissi ladki se nahin mile kya…" bani liked it, he was losing it…

"Nahin…"

"Matlab…kisi ladki ko chua bhi nahin…" bani said trying to hide her giggle, the thought that such a hunky, red-blooded man was a virgin was quite unbelievable, in this profession the access was easy and it was widespread too…jai shot her an angry glare…

"Aap bohot bolti hain…" he said bringing the car to a halt before the shopping mall…

"Aur tum kabhi jawaab nahin dete…" bani said getting out…jai stood leaning against the car…

"Chalo…" bani urged…

"Main kya karega…"

"Chalo na…" bani dragged him holding his hand…bani didn't leave his hand while they roamed from one shop to another…she insisted on buying something for everyone…

"Pehen ke toh dekho…" bani tried to convince him…

"Main…main yeh sab nahin pehenta…" jai said going out, bani had selected a black trouser, a black silk shirt and a leather belt for him, he was so used to wear his rugged jeans and cotton kurta, that the sophisticated material made him uncomfortable…

"Jaate ho ki nahin…" bani pushed him towards the changing room…

A few minutes later, jai stood at the entrance of the changing room wearing an unsure expression, given a chance he would flee like a rocket from there…bani gaped at him shamelessly, he looked like a Greek god, with his auburn, tanned complexion, his messed up hair which she was sure he never cared to comb, the silky black of the cloth enhanced his exercised bodily contours, she was sure he would give  any topmale model a run for his money…he was looking way too cute with a lost childishness on his face… …suddenly jai realized bani staring at him openly… he coughed a bit and went inside to change…bani jerked out of her revive, all the way back to home they didn't speak a word…

Jai lay on his bed, sleepless…he dreamt her…every night…her whitish face glowing in the darkness of the nox (night), her long tresses…fanning his face...enrapturing him in a sensual gaze…her luscious carmine lips parting, closing, parting…calling his name… the timbre in her soft voice enraging his drowsy senses…but before he could reach her…everything blanked out, a mound of black remained intact…she was gone…the dream broken…
XXXXX
Jai stood in front of bani's room and knocked on the door…he heard a faint come in…

"Aapne raghu se ahkri baar baath kab ki thi…" he asked coming straight to the point…

"Kyun…"

"Bas…" seeing the tough look on his face she knew better not to argue…

"Jab uski mauth ki khbhar mili, usse do din pehle…" bani stated…

"Kuch bola usne…"

"Nahin…"

She thought for a second, she was hardly aware of herself at that time to listen to him…she was angry, angry over everything happening around her, things which were happening to her…on which she had no leash on… …
XXXXX

God bless
Dhani

jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

hey dhani

gr88 part dear
congrats for ur exams getting over

and loved the convo between jai and bani
so siara knows that bani and jai both have fallen for each other

now whats the mystry behind raghus murder