Rajeev Khandelwal His Co Star Lekha just friends

Raj_Baba thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
It appears that Rajeev Khandelwal has finally moved on from ex-girlfriend Aamna Shariff, who's now dating Aftab Shivdasani. Sources reveal that Rajeev has found solace in the arms of a certain Lekha Washington, who he met on the sets of the UTV film Peter Gaya Kaam Se.

Lekha, who has done movies in the south makes her debut in Bollywood with the film.

Doing the rounds
Rajeev and Lekha met on the sets of the film and became close to each other during the Goa schedule of the film. A unitwala said, "They spent a lot of time together. Not just on the sets... they also did the rounds of popular pubs and shacks in Goa."

An eyewitness who spotted the duo during a weekend trip reveals, "Since Lekha is a newcomer, no one recognised her. However, Rajeev attracted autograph hunters wherever he went, so he started wearing caps and shades (even during the night) to avoid being noticed."

Lekha and Rajeev remained in touch even after the Goa schedule. "Their next schedule will only start once the strike gets over. Even though Lekha keeps travelling between Chennai and Mumbai, she's in constant  touch with Rajeev

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i love raj thumbnail
hey guy's don't take it to serious haan these all are rumors and it's all happening because of rajeev's movie peter gaya kaam say it's just a publicity stunt and nothing else believe me if u guys have seen alu chaat did u people heard anything that aamna is datting aftab or aftab is datting aamna then if u guys have not heard then i am dam sure that u people might agree to what ever i am saying so it's just a publicity stunt and nothing else
Raj_Baba thumbnail
yap ur rite
and im agree wid u
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: i love raj

hey guy's don't take it to serious haan these all are rumors and it's all happening because of rajeev's movie peter gaya kaam say it's just a publicity stunt and nothing else believe me if u guys have seen alu chaat did u people heard anything that aamna is datting aftab or aftab is datting aamna then if u guys have not heard then i am dam sure that u people might agree to what ever i am saying so it's just a publicity stunt and nothing else

dear i also agree but in  ppl are partial here no offense plz in Aamna's matter most of the ppl believd that she dumped raj and start  to rate her   her relation with Raj  and now jab baat raj ki hai tou wohi log usko defend kar rahay hain and karenge i can asure u but 4 me they are  my fav saath men bhi aur alag bhi so i really don't care if they go around with some 1 else as iam not partial😊wish  both of them a good life😊
.Rabi. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for sharing and i think they have all the rites to live their life happily😊

Thanks once again for sharing
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Im relly happy for Raj..he definitely is a sensible guy & knows how to move on in life...I wish him all the peace & joy for his personal life.
.Rabi. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

May God give him all the success😊

All the best Rajeev