Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
please don't take this show off air. It's a refreshing change from saas-bahu sagas.
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
seriously, no good show ever needs to be on Star PLus!!
sweetchilly1234 thumbnail
the messages have been delivered yesterday...thank you for participating...

lol
sweety
arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetchilly1234

the messages have been delivered yesterday...thank you for participating...

lol
sweety

your welcome sweety 😳
sayna_heyna thumbnail
Chehra is one of the few serials that dared to be different and is doing a great job of building up the suspense and carrying off the storyline without the tiring melodramas. Please let us continue to enjoy Chehra!
glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no no no no plsss don't chehra off !!!
sweetchilly1234 thumbnail
So, guys here is the message from him:

thank you...its very sweet of you...

So, I did my duty and delivered all your messages to the person...ab jo hoga dekha jayega...but, definitely that cheered him up...chow...

sweety
MBee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dear Channel,

This story is refresshing with cutting edge mystrey.  The whole story has kept me in suspense throughout and every day the plot has thickened that it has left me the viewer windering what will happen next.  We all want quality viewing and it does not get better than this.  The channel really needs to give the show a chance to find its niche in the matket and TRP's will go up.  I feel that channel should be offering diversity in its shows covering all genre of topics.  It should not be only offering the normal saas bahus sagas that are slowly losing there charm.  The public want something different from the channel and I feel by moving the show would be a big mistake.  The characters fit the roles beautifully and I for one would be deeply upset with prospect of show closing.  So please, please, please do not close show done.

Yours faithfully,

Chehra fan
Lina400 thumbnail
pls pls dont remove chehra from the channel , we want chehra
Inspector Sahib thumbnail
Dear Star Plus, Please don't cancel Chehra!!!! it's the best show on Star Plus at the moment!!