Participate to save Chehra

sweetchilly1234 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Dear Friends;

If you guys want to participate in saving Chehra....YOu all can write a note addressing to the channel and the producer....If you guys, even the silent members on this forum...get me enough petition....more than 50....I don't promise, but I know someone in the cast...and I will forward all the petition to the person.....And if that person wishes after receiving the petition, will take it to the channnel...or whomever he wishes it to take it to...it might even cheer the cast up...so, please

all of you out there, even the silent members...

please in proper language and nicely...post your messages here, addressed to the channel, the produceer and the cast....with your names on it....I will greatly appreciate it...and I will send it to that person...Since haven't talked to the person for long...can't guarantee it..but it is the least we can do...Please keep it short though, as I am going to have to turn it into a file and forward it to the person...

lol
sweety
Edited by sweetchilly1234 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetchilly1234 thumbnail
Dear channel members:

I am a big follower of Chehra. And on behalf of all the fans at india-forums, I am writing to inform you that we don't want Chehra to be removed from the channel...It is a great show, with wonderful actors, and a good/different concept...It is something that audience does take time to get used to, but once they are used to it, they get glued to it...Please don't let the show suffer, because of the time slot....We love the actors, the concept, the director...We couldn't have it any other way....Please make sure that the show stays on air.so, we can see our favorite actors like Mohitji, Narendraji, rituji and everyone else.

Please take our requests into your consideration...

Regards and best wishes,
sweety
arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
star plus chehra is a different and an intresting serial so plz don't let it off air , this show is better than saas bahu soaps.
divyankadevrais thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
dont let this happen guyz chehra...shouldnt go off air.. raise ur voice.... guys dis is a unique show and we are tired of those usual shows we want dis unusual one
                                                                            👏                           
Edited by divyankadevrais - 14 years ago
Arman_meri_jaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chehra is a unique and one of it's kind show! It has a gripping storyline and we would like to see you carry forward this show! For the sake of all the fans of this show please don't let it go off air.😭
divyankadevrais thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

always we are relunctant for new ideas and new discoveries but dat dis doesnt mean dat they are bad ya  but they are the best!!!!!!!!! so ppl use ur brains and save dis from extinction guyzzzzz plz plz star give us a new time slot yaar wid valid afternoon or evening repeat (in india no repeat of chehra) all will be happy

umamanikam thumbnail
 I am a viewer from UK .I have been keeping in touch regularly through this forum as chehra is way back here .
Please we love the serial here and think it is so different than the usual saas bahu .
Kindly do not take it off air .
Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chehra is a refreshing change from the usual Sas- bahu melodramas n  the reality shows which have become boring n stale now. So plz. do not take it off- air and I request u to give a repeat also as I can't see it late in the night. I like the show so much that even if I can't see the direct telecast I see it's video and I know that many of us will miss it badly. So plz.. let it continue.
Zebii02 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yah, this is a different show and can't just go off-air... We want this show and that's why i'll write to the channel...
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i really love this drama please don't take it off...........we want different drama like this more actually