Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruby20 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Dear Star plus,

Chehra is an excellent show, it is a very fresh concept. Its got an excellent plot. The show is very gripping and is full of mystery. It can get viewers such as myself and my friends completely addicted to its story line. I positively believe that this show has the X-factor required for it to become successful. A little more effort should be made in promoting the show, such as some interesting adds about the current track. Then surely the TRPs of the show shall increase instantaneously. I strongly believe and hope that you will not close down such a refreshing show. It is a new concept and definately has a strong appeal, it doesnt have any over-used story line.....i m sure that the channel will decide in the favor of this show. It has done a pretty good job so far, the plot is revealing itself at a nice pace. Also, i would like to add that all the actors as well as the directors have done a very good job on this show. All the actors, ones that are new and ones that are already established, have given brilliant performances and have kept the show's freshness and air of mystery intact.
I can understand that there might be some confilct with the time slot that has been allotted to chehra but would still strongly suggest not to close the show, even if some adjustment has to be made to the time slot.
With warm regard,
Rubena.
Edited by ruby20 - 14 years ago
san09 thumbnail
I have been following this serial very eagerly . It is a refreshing serial in the line of marriage ceremony description type serial and sas bahu serial . I think its after a long time we have a suspense thriller which is also a romantic thriller. Please don't stop this serial :( .
shai1 thumbnail
Love the drama's storyline...its one of the best on star plus up to yet.  please do not stop airing it!
Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Dear Star Plus Chanel:

This is one of the good show. Its going to nice thirling direction. Please save this show. Do't cancel it. We enjoy this show very much.😊
sexy001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
THis show ROCKS. Mohit Raina is super handsome.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
visavenk thumbnail
chehra is the only interesting serial in rcenet times, and should definitely continue. I think the viewers choice isclearly with this serial.
singin80 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this show must continue..it has a new story and different from other melodramatic serials on star plus..
ram92 thumbnail
dear channel members
plz dont let chehra to be air off. its far better than those saas bahu seriels. its unique n have more interesting story than other dramas. its a request to producer n channel to let it continue further.
Please Chehra is the only proper show on Star Plus.
I Watch Only it.