Love Not At First Sight(AR)Last Part pg73 (03/07)

Caramel_21 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

As she walked through the streets barefoot'.tears kept rolling down her eyes'.thinking about how life took a U turn' " you are dead for us'."'. her father told her as he threw her out of the house'. "don't you ever show us your face again"'.  His words kept ringing in her head'.  "was all my fault'.wasn't he responsible too''then why just me'" she thought as she opened her eyes' and saw herself standing in the middle of the road'. She took out her cell and dialed his no. for the last time' "the no. you are trying to reach is currently switched off'" came the reply..  Mustering some courage and wiping off her tears she reached his house'.

She banged the door for the umpteenth time... she called his name but there was no response'.no reply'she turned and was about to leave when she heard the sound of door being opened'  she turned and saw him standing at the door'yawning'looking at him one could say that he was in a deep sleep'.he looked at her miserable state'but there wasn't a feeling of concern in his eyes'.

"I am pregnant'" she told him' waiting for his reaction'.

"riddhima I told you last night too'. abort this child '." Came the reply'

" Abhi'.i want this baby... I can't kill my baby '..and now  it's too late'it's not possible"' she said ..she wanted him to hug her'console her'but the opposite happened'.

"if you can't kill the baby'then kill yourself'. And don't you dare show me your face again'" he said as he slammed the door on her face'

"abhi '.abhi.... abhi please 'listen to me'." she cried'as she knocked on the door 'but no response'.

Picking up her bag she walked out from there'it was 2:30 in the morning'.there was no one who can stop her from doing what she was about to do now'standing in the middle of the road'she waited for someone to just come and hit her'..but her bad luck was so bad'that there wasn't a single means of transport'.

"I am sorry my baby'" she said holding her tummy' "but I have no other option' I thought that your father loved me'.but I was wrong..he never said that he loved me..i was the one always over expecting' all these months when we were together.. he just played with me'played with my feelings '.my emotion'and I thought that he actually loved me'" she told this to the life growing inside her'. " I don't have the courage to stand up'even for myself'.then how am i going to protect you'. Your grandpa'threw us out of the house'. as he got to know about my pregnancy'. i thought maybe he'll understand me...but i was wrong...I have no one to count on'no one to say as my family'. That's why I have to do this' Please forgive me for this sin'" 

"she looked at the sky'..kissed her hand and kept it on her stomach'.she closed her eyes and was about to fall of the bridge..when she felt someone's hands on her shoulders'

"what the hell you think you are doing'." She looked at him'.as she felt his fingers digging her skin'

" leave me'. I said leave me'.i don't want to live' I want to die'.just leave me'" she triesdreleasing herself from his grip..but his grip was strong'.and on that she was extremely weak'physically as well as emotionally'.she had no idea what she was saying ..what she was doing'.suddenly she felt everything revolving in front of her'she held her head '.and closed her eyes'

"hey'" he said shaking her'.but before he could complete'.she fell in his arms'

"Doc is she alright'" he asked him'waiting impatiently for his response..

"she is sleeping right now 'I have given her sedatives'make sure she takes her medicines on time'and no more stress' it's not good for her and for the baby'." Doc told him..

"baby'." He said as doc looked at him confused'.

"why?' you don't know that your wife is pregnant'mr'?...."

"Mr. Armaan malik'" he answered him'

"that's strange'.your wife is almost 4 months pregnant'.and you still don't know'. Well that's between you and your wife'.Mr. Malik' I won't interfere between you to' I have to go now' if you need me just call me' you have my no'" he picked up his bag and was about to leave'

"but doc'.she 'she is not my wife'. I 'I don't know her'." armaan said'.doc turned and looked at his face'

"mr. malik'I am not a counselor but let me give you an advice'.nobody is perfect' not me 'not you'every marriage has its ups and downs'but that doesn't mean you'll start ignoring your wife'make her happy'and you'll be happy to' I can say this from my experience'my wife is happy that's why I am happy'.keep this in mind'." Doc smiled as he patted his shoulder'

"but doc'." '. But before he could say anything...doc already left'

As soon as he left'he came back to his room'and looked her'as millions thoughts started haunting his mind' " I came to this new city last week'.i hardly know anyone'except my co-workers'and what this city gifted me'a wife'.whom I hardly know'." He told himself rolling his eyes'.he was still in a state of shock'after what doc just told him'

"what if she is a thief'.no..no'no..no'.doc said she is pregnant'.and she too doesn't look like a thief'but what if she is'and all this is just acting'" i have seen in news how girls  enter  the house and robbes  it..."he said and sat next to her and checked whether she is actually sleeping or not..

"Should I check her bag?'. no I can't ..how could i'but it's a matter of life and death'my life and death' you can do this armaan' you have to do this.. you have to.." he talked to himself as he moved from one end to another.

He picked up her bag and stood in front of god' "god forgive me for what I am doing'checking a ladies bag' ram ram'" he said touching his cheeks with his hands'. "but I don't have any other option'I know I'll be punished for this.. but I have to do this'" he opened his eyes and started unzipping her bag'.

Hey guys'.i know I have a fan-fic to update'which I'll update soon'but this idea came in my mind..and when I started writing it turned into a full-fledged part'.this won't be a long fan fic' I'll try to wind up in few parts'.

Need to know your views to continue further'.or i'll just shut it down...

Hope you all enjoyed reading this part.'.

No pm's for this part'

Caramel'

Index

Part 1 : page 7

Part 2: page 15

Part 3: page 22

Part 4: page 28

part 5:page 35

part6:page 44

part7:page 51

part 8: page 55

part 8 (b) : page 60

part 9: page 66

End: page 73

Edited by Caramel_21 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dmg_fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyy

nice one

do continue soon

love
kavya
IsabellaCullen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well, to say the truth, i didn't like it...

because I LOVED IT!!!

It was awesome..!!am really eager to read more...do update with a superfast speed...add me to the PM list please!
~sumedha~ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hi
i really like the concept and you should definitely continue...
pls pm me...
lovely part
waiting to read more!
love
sumedha
frnd.of.frndz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Heya..
awesome FF..
please do update this one too regularly..
would love to see how love blossoms between AR..

Rucha

dmg_silversoul thumbnail
WOW!!!!!!
m..m speechless...
all i'd like to say is that .....
pllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
post the next part soon...
m or rather we all are waiting eagerly....

silversoul πŸ˜ƒ 😊
AngelsHeaven thumbnail
nice going
continue soon
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
awwwwwwwww wow this is reallly goood sweets do PM me k luved the idea
jus amzing
do continue soon

swancy
kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Caramel,
The concept is really nice, I really enjoyed.
Abhi is such a jerk.
So Armaan saved her, hehe, he Ridhima is a thief and now he is gonna check her bag.
I am so looking forward for the next part.
Do continue soon and please PM me if possible.

Luv u<333
Kashish
Rashmi_Rashmita thumbnail
hey Caremel
wow yaar i really luved it
pls do PM me wen u cont................