Salman and KAt Split for good - Update page 7

lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Three articles in one day...then it must be true..So finally they have split....

Katrina Kaif's bonding with Salman's foe, John Abraham

By: Tushar Joshi Date:  2009-05-27

Mumbai: 

When they shot for New York, Katrina Kaif and John Abraham kept their distance from each other because of her beau Salman Khan's dushmani with her co-star. But when the recently-separated-from-Sallu Kat shot with Johnny Boy for a music video a few weeks back, the pair bonded.

B-Town is abuzz with rumours of this new dosti between Sallu's ex and his foe.

Sallu has 'proof'

Sceptics might question the timing of these rumours as the film is ready for release and pass it off as nothing more than a publicity gimmick. But Salman Khan's camp insists that the actor has proof that his arch enemy and his ex are in touch with each other. Khan is known to keep tabs on his ex-girlfriends.

And he is doing the same with Kat. Reveals a source close to the actor, "Salmanbhai got hold of Kat's mobile bill and saw many calls and SMSes made and received between John and her." One explanation could be that the pair is in touch as the film is ready for release but you can't argue with a jealous boyfriend (ex or otherwise).

Running scared

Salman is said to be furious at Kat's alliance with the man he considers an enemy. Katrina is now running scared. Even though she is no longer with him, she needs Sallu professionally. Although she has been telling people that she is no longer his girlfriend, she cannot afford to rub him the wrong way and expect to survive in the film industry.

The source continues, "Everyone in the industry is talking about this changed equation between Kat and John. There will surely be repercussions to this new development." Salman is known to be territorial about his gals, years after they've gone of his life. So the big question is: What happens next?

While Katrina and John remained unavailable for comment, a friend of Abraham rubbishes these rumours, "There is nothing going on between him and Katrina. He is just being targeted by someone. The truth will come out soon."

Luckily, for Ranbir... his word was enough
It is believed that when the rumours of Katrina and Ranbir first appeared, Salman called up the Saawariya boy and asked him if he and Kat had something going on. Kapoor assured him that he was serious about Deepika and that he wouldn't dream of cosying up to Salman's girl. Luckily for him, Khan chose to believe him.

Edited by lovanika - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh man thry sshould break up...look at salman his age of getting married has passed long back and even he is not interested and kat should choose someone oh come on how can she even call a man double of her age as a boyfriend... 
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
if this article is true or not..Kat can do much better...Salman is too old to wait for someone now.he should get married like NOW. and i am sure kat isnt ready she has her career which is at its highest peak!
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thats true but to walk away from a 5-6 year old relationship is not easy. Especially for KAt as Salman did helo her out in th is industry. Plus she also feels that if she leaves him there will be negativity around her "Oh she used him".....

So she is in soup....

But why is Salman not finding a girl to settle down..If he is leaving Kat for Asin then he should be rest assured htat Asin WILL NOT marry him. She has just entered the industry...Bollywood I mean...
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Omg! how many times did we hear this break up rumors! Let's see...how it goes!
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovanika

Thats true but to walk away from a 5-6 year old relationship is not easy. Especially for KAt as Salman did helo her out in th is industry. Plus she also feels that if she leaves him there will be negativity around her "Oh she used him".....

So she is in soup....

But why is Salman not finding a girl to settle down..If he is leaving Kat for Asin then he should be rest assured htat Asin WILL NOT marry him. She has just entered the industry...Bollywood I mean...

many of salman fans always say the same thing about his exes... truth is also that he uses them too.. it works both ways.. besides, no MAN is responsible for anyone's success.. it is God's will... God only creates ways for it... so people should stop giving salman so much credit..!!  it can be such a put off sometimes... no offense..

in any case.. i doubt if these rumours are true.. even before, there were many articles that came out one after another...

all the best to kat...

IF salman is like that, then i am not surprised if the relationships don't last... because relationships are based on trust... jealousy can give rise to many misunderstandings... but let's see how much truth is in these.. for now, i think they're all hogwash..!!
Edited by pksanam - 14 years ago
Debo_Afghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
sorry guys, I dont get why everyone is blaming Salman...
Katrina just used Salman to become femouse, after she got her place in bollywood, she tought, lets leave Sallu and get a younger one...
sorryy guys but this is true... Kattrina just used Sallu....

I mean come on guys, this girl has zero talent for being in bollywood, I agree she is cute little bit ( not that I can see that) ...otherwise is notthing then a average girl
Edited by Debo_afg - 14 years ago
pksanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debo_afg

sorry guys, I dont get why everyone is blaming Salman...

Katrina just used Salman to become femouse, after she got her place in bollywood, she tought, lets leave Sallu and get a younger one...
sorryy guys but this is true... Kattrina just used Sallu....

I mean come on guys, this girl has zero talent for being in bollywood, I agree she is cute little bit ( not that I can see that) ...otherwise is notthing then a average girl

salman HELPED her, true... i won't argue with that because it is the truth, as you say..!

but she is not famous because of salman... credit also goes to akshay because she has hits all thanks to him, or because of his movies...

but you know, we all get what's in our luck... how do you say it, sab apni qismat ki baat hai...

so salman or no salman, if she was meant to be successful, she would have been anyways..!  which is the truth...

people need to stop giving so much credit to salman, seriously...

problem with salman is not that he helps people.. i think it's great... but when you help others, that does not mean the others become your slave or say yes to all your whims... sorry, but i strongly feel this way... 😳
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Luck and Salman's strong influence in the industry helped her!...But i doubt this break up is true..
pksanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyaktsar

Luck and Salman's strong influence in the industry helped her!...But i doubt this break up is true..

also akki's support.. he recommended her for all his movies... and they became huge hit and a major factor why she is now considered as one of the most bankable stars...!