Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
first of all mehran padmini is going to marry rana ratan singh not rana pratap.........rana pratap born during akbar time and much later i think in 1500.............i think that is your typo error because we know rana pratap more than anyone else..........

and about first two epi i actually loved it..........though i agree with jen that ......the girl who is playing padmini should go bit slow in her expression ..but i think with time she will improve i think she is new and she looks beautiful to me..............once she will bein rajput dressing

and about his dad he is just too protective and that's the way dads are.....because he told he does not know anything about rana ratan sigh and from where he belongs and its very true how could you give such person your daughter's hand about whom you have no idea..........
and rana ratan singh came to take part in svayamwar but hetold he just came to accept challeng
 but he is hard core romantic person i can say that and i loved that dailogues between him and padmavati.......the way padmavati signal him about badal's presence and that cute boy is really very sweet i am already liking him the way he was doign sword fight with rana ratansingh

and khilji oh my god he is cruel but we have seen cruel kings in history right????// and they have doine great harm........

and one more thing yaar why on earth all queen and main lead keep tearing their duppattaa's when hero get wounded......hahaaha.......but liked that.............
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beena usually the rajput kings are reffereed as Rana Rawal <name>.
And somehow i like the actress too.. She looks promising n do have sharp features which makes her more character like.. Yes the refining in expression is required...Btw I liked Ratan Singh too..Just wish he smiles a little bit more..
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bsingapury

first of all mehran padmini is going to marry rana ratan singh not rana pratap.........rana pratap born during akbar time and much later i think in 1500.............i think that is your typo error because we know rana pratap more than anyone else..........

and about first two epi i actually loved it..........though i agree with jen that ......the girl who is playing padmini should go bit slow in her expression ..but i think with time she will improve i think she is new and she looks beautiful to me..............once she will bein rajput dressing

and about his dad he is just too protective and that's the way dads are.....because he told he does not know anything about rana ratan sigh and from where he belongs and its very true how could you give such person your daughter's hand about whom you have no idea..........
and rana ratan singh came to take part in svayamwar but hetold he just came to accept challeng
 but he is hard core romantic person i can say that and i loved that dailogues between him and padmavati.......the way padmavati signal him about badal's presence and that cute boy is really very sweet i am already liking him the way he was doign sword fight with rana ratansingh

and khilji oh my god he is cruel but we have seen cruel kings in history right????// and they have doine great harm........

and one more thing yaar why on earth all queen and main lead keep tearing their duppattaa's when hero get wounded......hahaaha.......but liked that.............

yup sorry ... was thinkg abt smethng n wrote smethg...always confused wid names...thy all sound same😆
yup the duppata part  was a bit filmy...bt then like the romance between them!
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ratilal22192

I thought that was a little wierd because its considered a good thing to get the daughter married off...her father is just cant let go i guess!

Yes its kinda weird but maybe he wanted to have a son in law who cud stay with them. In old times when a king used to have only one daughter then usually they would get them married to their own high level ministers belonging to same clan or they would get them married to a prince nearby which would join the two kingdoms. Anyways for the drama sake its interesting to watch this king not wanting to marry off his daughter😆
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: monu1101

Beena usually the rajput kings are reffereed as Rana Rawal <name>.
And somehow i like the actress too.. She looks promising n do have sharp features which makes her more character like.. Yes the refining in expression is required...Btw I liked Ratan Singh too..Just wish he smiles a little bit more..

yes tats wat i like abt the actress...shes pretty n her sharp features makes her stand out...
Simone2006747 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The Princess has beautiful, expressive hazel eyes ...   ❤️

She is a handsome lady ...

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have the same thoughts about Padmavati Jenifer!

I liked the Dupatta bit, but it was a bit overused as it was. First time I saw it was probably in BR Chopra's Mahabharat.......

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😆 I guess the tearing of the dupatta is a famous trademark in Indian shows/films. The hero can't live without getting hurt at least once and have his heroine tear her expensive dupatta to bandage his not-so-badly-wounded wound!

simi - I noticed her piercing eyes as well. I guess that's were her true physical beauty lies.
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
so its official that Padmavati is not a Rajput!

i want the wedding to happen soon!
sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I want to see how grand the wedding will be!

I hope its like really really grand as that looks great on screen!

Promo for tomorrow: Rana Ratan Singh wants to meet Padmavati/Padmini but is refused as their traditions state he can't meet her for 4 days before the wedding.

I hope that Precap doesn't cause much problems between Padmini and Ratan Singh!