Daily Episode Discussions: Views, Opinion,etc...

Posted: 14 years ago
Hi everyone!

I am really excited about this serial after seeing the promo and first episode, this saga seems to be a very promising one!

And so I think its a good idea to discuss the episodes on a daily basis- post views, opinion, disappointments, etc...

I figured that a good way to do that in an organised manner, would be to start a topic, so the floor is all yours,

Happy Discussing to all of us!! 😊
hi dear!!
the sec epsde was 2 gud... than the 1st...loved the dialogues a lot!!mre interstg was the way ranasingh flirted wid padmini wen she warned him 2 be careful n he ask the question by whom????tat was really cute!! hate tat khjli guy!!!
yea, that khilji guy's acting is good, thats why we hate him!
I am liking the dialogues between Padmini and Ratan Singh!
felt bad 4 tat princess of devagri!n yup the dialogues between the cuople were gud...nice chemistry!
Really enjoyed the second epi. Shed light on the characters more which was needed.

Ratan is some man. Stuck to his moral yet a flirt, hard spoken yet soft hearted, he really is a prince in all sense.

Someone pass me my sword. I'll quietly do that Khilji. He's such a creep.

Badal is so cute. Bless him for protecting his sister. All lil bro's are like that, except mine!

I don't understand where Padmini's dad is coming from. He really wants his daughter to stay at home...forever?!

Ahh, I'm seriously loving this show.
Originally posted by Jenifer.

Really enjoyed the second epi. Shed light on the characters more which was needed.

Ratan is some man. Stuck to his moral yet a flirt, hard spoken yet soft hearted, he really is a prince in all sense.

Someone pass me my sword. I'll quietly do that Khilji. He's such a creep.

Badal is so cute. Bless him for protecting his sister. All lil bro's are like that, except mine!

I don't understand where Padmini's dad is coming from. He really wants his daughter to stay at home...forever?!

Ahh, I'm seriously loving this show.

I guess all the characters are all works of nature!! all very unique, and different.....yes I agree with you that Khilji should be silenced forever!
Hmmm i know..even i wondered why Padmavati's dad aint interested in marrying her off 😕 Maybe she is the only child..Hmmmmmmm
Originally posted by monu1101

Hmmm i know..even i wondered why Padmavati's dad aint interested in marrying her off 😕 Maybe she is the only child..Hmmmmmmm

I thought that was a little wierd because its considered a good thing to get the daughter married off...her father is just cant let go i guess!
I personally think that Padmavati should wear the clothes that she is wearing in the promos and official pictures, she looks more Rajasthani! what do you all think?
u c dear tats wat i hve asked in one of my post whtr she is a rajput...her dressg style seems different...mayb she will wear it once she marries rana pratap!!she is not a born rajput  as many said provided by facts  n the dressg style u refer is tat of rajasthani ...so it shall b aftr marraige