Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
What Padmini's dad doesn't know, won't hurt him! 😉 And I'm sure our dashing King would be able to bypass the tight security and whisk her away somewhere under the moonlight for a lil conversation.

I love it when strong minded people fall against their set morals just beacuse they suddenly realise that they have a heart that feels too.

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jenifer.

I love it when strong minded people fall against their set morals just beacuse they suddenly realise that they have a heart that feels too.

Nicely Said! I love that too.... its like they hit the Earth from flying in the sky.....

We have a discussion up, please discuss our DOTW!
Nisha_07 thumbnail

What Padmini's dad doesn't know, won't hurt him! 😉 And I'm sure our dashing King would be able to bypass the tight security and whisk her away somewhere under the moonlight for a lil conversation.

And Jen's off with the dreaming again 😍 ...I do however like the way you think. Very well said re the strong minded people. The loss of restraint that they didn't even know they were exercising...! Do I feel a Mr Darcy moment?
Edited by Nisha_07 - 14 years ago
Jenifer. thumbnail

Nish - let the imagination do what it does best...imagine!

My Darcy, Mr Thornton, Yudi, Rana...list is getting a lil too long!

Sattvik - I did indeed see the DOTW but I can see that it'll require some thought so I'll contribute when I get home.
Edited by Jenifer. - 14 years ago
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

jus luv tis last line of urs...well said...waitg 2 c tis part of aspect happening...after all humans!😆
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Monday's episode is gonna be interesting 😃 Can;t wait.....😆

've been thinking over and over as to how Rana Ratan Singh'll pay his so called 'secret visit' to his will be Princess........😉
Jenifer. thumbnail
Me too *Dakoo_Minzy!

I hope he does pay a secret visit. So far he's kept to his words and the words told to him by others. Just hoping he doesn't listen to these ones 😃
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
hope we get to see a cool night adventure....😆 
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
ya enough of formalities...we can see them havng a cool walk along the river side
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

ya enough of formalities...we can see them havng a cool walk along the river side

it'd be simply 'beautiful' 😳