RamanandSagar'sRamayanFanClub2:DONE ThankUFriends!(Page 126)

Posted: 2009-09-26T16:39:25Z
Originally posted by Rajnish_Kumar

lola thanks for this video, very nice and inspiring one.Thumbs Up I think these videos are there in VHS set. I had VHS set where few of the videos are there which is not on internet or DVD, like few songs of Tulsdas ji and Ramanand sagar's explaination in few episodes but unfortunately my VHS set had got currupted due to its being old.Disapprove Thanks for uploading these videos for usTongue. and I have already subscribed and rated in your channel Approve

You're most welcome Rajnish!! Yes I am trying to fill my channel with scenes and songs like this, which were only there in our old VHSes. It takes time but I will restore as many as I can (would do RSes explanations, which helped me learn soooo much more than the epis alone, but they'd only make sense along with the full epis so am gonna get to them later). Thanks for rating and subscribing; that way more people will be able to stumble on to the page and join us in appreciating the hard work of RS and RJain!
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-09-26T21:44:53Z
Originally posted by lola610

[Quote=_LalithaJanaki_

Woooooow, thanks a ton for this vid Loli!!! You did an awesome job uploading it! Thank you sooooooo much, I finally got to see this!Star The scene was beautifully done, and Dara Singh was >200% perfect as Hanumanji!Big smile And Deepika looked super cute & Arun looked so kingly and Ramji-like!Big smileBig smileBig smile Def I will leave a comment in youtube.Tongue

You're welcome a ton, Lali Hug The scene is truly beautiful, thanks to Dara Singh's devotion-filled eyes which are the closest anyone has ever come to reflecting Hanumanji's character, IMO. Soooo glad you liked it, more to come HugAnd thanks a billion for the comment and subscription, as the more active my page gets the more people will find it and get to see this divine stuff which they either haven't seen before or haven't seen for a very long time Embarrassed

Yup! Do you know how we all have some kind of images of Gods in our mind, even though we know our imaginations are not really like how they looked? Even though my sis thinks I'm crazy for it, I kind of picture Ramji, Sitaji, Lakshmanji, Hanumanji, even Ravan, Meghnad, Vibhishan, Kumbhakarn, like the actors in RS.Embarrassed Of course, even I don't directly associate them with Gods or pray to them like some people still do, but when I think of emotional scenes or parts in Ramayan, my imagination of the Gods takes some kind of form resembling them.Embarrassed

After the vigrahas in temples, which always seem so alive and real, I think they are the next best likenesses to our Gods, because no one knows how they really looked like....we can only depend on our imagination....lol, you probably think I'm craaaaaaaaaaaazy.EmbarrassedLOL
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-09-26T21:45:29Z
Lol, how do you like my new avi?Tongue
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-09-26T22:18:53Z
Guys,

Here is the MP3 version to the LuvKush deleted scene Loli posted.Big smile It's very precious so make sure you download it!

http://music.cooltoad.com/music/song.php?id=450318
Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 2009-09-26T22:20:29Z
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-09-26T22:26:20Z
Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

[Quote=_LalithaJanaki_

Woooooow, thanks a ton for this vid Loli!!! You did an awesome job uploading it! Thank you sooooooo much, I finally got to see this!Star The scene was beautifully done, and Dara Singh was >200% perfect as Hanumanji!Big smile And Deepika looked super cute & Arun looked so kingly and Ramji-like!Big smileBig smileBig smile Def I will leave a comment in youtube.Tongue

You're welcome a ton, Lali Hug The scene is truly beautiful, thanks to Dara Singh's devotion-filled eyes which are the closest anyone has ever come to reflecting Hanumanji's character, IMO. Soooo glad you liked it, more to come HugAnd thanks a billion for the comment and subscription, as the more active my page gets the more people will find it and get to see this divine stuff which they either haven't seen before or haven't seen for a very long time Embarrassed

Yup! Do you know how we all have some kind of images of Gods in our mind, even though we know our imaginations are not really like how they looked? Even though my sis thinks I'm crazy for it, I kind of picture Ramji, Sitaji, Lakshmanji, Hanumanji, even Ravan, Meghnad, Vibhishan, Kumbhakarn, like the actors in RS.Embarrassed Of course, even I don't directly associate them with Gods or pray to them like some people still do, but when I think of emotional scenes or parts in Ramayan, my imagination of the Gods takes some kind of form resembling them.Embarrassed

After the vigrahas in temples, which always seem so alive and real, I think they are the next best likenesses to our Gods, because no one knows how they really looked like....we can only depend on our imagination....lol, you probably think I'm craaaaaaaaaaaazy.EmbarrassedLOL

Not at all cuz if so I'm also crazy... even when I hear discourses by saints in which the give anecdotes from the lives of Shri Ram and Shri Krishna, I picture them as RS showed them, as well as when I hear/recite a narrative-type preayer like the Hanuman Chalisa; we're human so we have to visualize, and RS and ghis cast put in so much sincerity and dedication that why not picture them Day Dreaming

And yea, love the new avi it's gorgeous! Esp the Kans Vadh piece Day Dreaming

Edited by lola610 - 2009-09-26T22:28:06Z
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-09-26T22:30:43Z
Next up from my rare vids collection: a deleted song from Lav Kush showing the royal couple parade through Ayodhya and the crowd's delight at finally seeing them o the throne they so deserve. I'll prob do the lyrics very soon, as I really love them... it's such a happy song Day Dreaming And interesting fact: RJain is joined by his fav singer from his Bollywood heyday, the great Yesudas. Here goes! Enjoy!:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eziUFgePrm4[/YOUTUBE]
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-09-26T22:40:42Z

Next up from my rare vids collection: a deleted song from Lav Kush showing the royal couple parade through Ayodhya and the crowd's delight at finally seeing them o the throne they so deserve. I'll prob do the lyrics very soon, as I really love them... it's such a happy song Day Dreaming And interesting fact: RJain is joined by his fav singer from his Bollywood heyday, the great Yesudas. Here goes! Enjoy!:
[YOUTUBE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eziUFgePrm4[/YOUTUBE

Wooow, great vid, thanks a looooot!Tongue The song is sooooo sweet and it is such a happy melodious tune! It really is such a pity that the DVD set deleted so many great meaningful scenes!AngryCry

But for some reason, it is failing when I try to download it on mediaconverter.Cry Is there any way you can give us the downloadable audio version?
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-09-26T22:42:11Z

Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

[Quote=_LalithaJanaki_

Not at all cuz if so I'm also crazy... even when I hear discourses by saints in which the give anecdotes from the lives of Shri Ram and Shri Krishna, I picture them as RS showed them, as well as when I hear/recite a narrative-type preayer like the Hanuman Chalisa; we're human so we have to visualize, and RS and ghis cast put in so much sincerity and dedication that why not picture them Day Dreaming

And yea, love the new avi it's gorgeous! Esp the Kans Vadh piece Day Dreaming

Yay, so glad I'm not the only crazy one!LOLWink It makes me feel a lot better.Embarrassed

And thanks for liking my avi... by balancing the Ramayan and Shri Krishna scenes, I got to have three Swapnil scenes in my avi.EmbarrassedDay DreamingLOL
0 Likes this