Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Picture Update

Another Pic Update Guys, this time featuring Sitaji's sweet memories during the monsoon rains!😭 It also shows the expressions of Ramji, Lakshmanji, Bharatji, Kaushalya Ma, and Urmilaji. They all have such expressive eyes that this vid really brings tears to your eyes!😭

thanks for these divine & emotional pic update lalithaπŸ‘πŸ‘
SITAJi in ASHOK vatika remembering her wedding moments
in the first pic ,deepika is soooooooooo natural in the gloomy mood😭,deepika really acted from her soul & tht reflects from her face &  body language !!!πŸ‘ 

the wedding pics of RAM-SITAJI ,extremely cute & an eye treat πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

in the last pic ,emotional & sad anjali as urmila ,very very beautiful & natural expressions on her face !!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sita11

thanks for these divine & emotional pic update lalithaπŸ‘πŸ‘

SITAJi in ASHOK vatika remembering her wedding moments
in the first pic ,deepika is soooooooooo natural in the gloomy mood😭,deepika really acted from her soul & tht reflects from her face &  body language !!!πŸ‘ 

the wedding pics of RAM-SITAJI ,extremely cute & an eye treat πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

in the last pic ,emotional & sad anjali as urmila ,very very beautiful & natural expressions on her face !!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

You're veryyyy welcome Sita, thank you for seeing these pics and commenting!πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
Yeah, Sitaji in Ashok Vatika pics are soooooooooooooo sad and the monsoon song which Lola posted the lyrics for is soooo emotional and makes us weep along with Sitaji.😭 I esp always cry at the part where Sitaji remembers sweet moments spent with Ramji and cries for all the members of her family because she feels so lonely.😭😭😭 Yeah, Deepika's peak of acting was during the Ashoka Vatika scenes in Lanka. She showed all kinds of emotions: despair, anger, confidence, pride whenever Ramji or Lakshmanji defeated the army of Ravan, and the motherly expressions towards Hanumanji.😍

Thank you for liking the pic of Urmila: she too was such a brilliant natural actress, especially during the part where she kept lamps and did prayer to Gauri Ma on for Lakshmanji's safety. It is often said (I think in Ramcharitmanas), that Lakshman beat Meghnad only because of Urmila's prayers, chastity, and sincere trust in her husband. She never once cried or lost hope, truly she was one of the strongest women.πŸ‘
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Some Siggies😭: more from the same lyrics coming soon!

And some happy ones!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 14 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Major ouch-inducing siggies.... very well done Lali... next time do include a kleenex warning 😭😭😭

Suggestion - do one with the "raj mahal mein"... text, using contrasting pics of her in happy, gorgeous and princess gear
and the ones from this song... that way there's less risk of depression every time I post (having this one as is along with the vasudevaki I picked is practically the "before" part of a prozac ad πŸ˜‰)  
MagadhSundari thumbnail
ahhhh now saw the second half of that update, and feel much better thanks πŸ€—
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

Major ouch-inducing siggies.... very well done Lali... next time do include a kleenex warning 😭😭😭

Suggestion - do one with the "raj mahal mein"... text, using contrasting pics of her in happy, gorgeous and princess gear
and the ones from this song... that way there's less risk of depression every time I post (having this one as is along with the vasudevaki I picked is practically the "before" part of a prozac ad πŸ˜‰)  

Aww, thanks Loli!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ Lol, I'll give you a warning next time.😳😭

I closed down photofiltre for today, but def I'll do your suggestion tomorrow.πŸ˜› You're right, your siggies would give people major tear attacks wherever they are.πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Did you see the Swayamvar sigs I added to the above post? It might cheer you up.πŸ˜‰
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

ahhhh now saw the second half of that update, and feel much better thanks πŸ€—

Okay, that answers my question.πŸ˜† Ur welcome!πŸ˜‰
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
In case you're wondering....I got rid of my VasuDevki sig because I'm currently in the process of making it even sadder....I'm asking some one to put avis on it from the song "Bidhna Tere, Khel Nirale"😭...you'll def weep once you see it....hopefully they'll do it soon.
MagadhSundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

In case you're wondering....I got rid of my VasuDevki sig because I'm currently in the process of making it even sadder....I'm asking some one to put avis on it from the song "Bidhna Tere, Khel Nirale"😭...you'll def weep once you see it....hopefully they'll do it soon.

Lol even i you felt like changing it up I'm cool... I'm not gonna go "she ditched my vasudevaki, we can't be friends anymore" πŸ˜† But now that I know your awesome plan I'm soooo excited, needless to say I'll be scooping... which is again odd, you and I might be the only ppl who get this psyched about something thats gonna make us cry πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

If you're still toying with the idea of a sweet romantic siggie of them tho, there's some pics you might like that I just added at the skfc
πŸ˜‰ after having done the rain song lyrics, I'm def in need of a romantic lyrics and siggie fix πŸ˜† Any suggestions on a lovey-dovey SiyaRam song to translate? Swayamvar's been done.... has the pushp vatika stuff? those are actual RCM excerpts!

In fact you know how much I love the ramayan/sk combo siggies; lets brainstorm some sad ones based on the πŸ˜­ rain song lyrics
with pics from both shows! like siya-ram pics from the song itself, kaushalya in the kaikeyi remorse song, he praaneshwar pics, vasudevaki... sky's the limit cuz all of the people RS chose had convincing cry-faces 😭

and remember when you did pre-vanvaas kaushalya pic update I suggested a tribute siggie to all the mommies, with one of those prayerful pics of her, some similar yashoda and devaki blended, and prayerful arun and swapnil boxed if possible... here's a text idea for it: "ya devi sarva bhuteshu, matri roopena sansthita" OR shri ram's dialogue in lav kush when before leaving for a pilgrimage, kaushalya asks him if he's really God - "yadi maa ka ashirwaad ho, to putra bhagwaan bhi ban sakta hai!" what he says is I don't think who I am is really worth analyzing, but I do know this - that if a mother's blessing is upon him, then her son can even become God! whaddaya think Lallikins 😳