Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_rajnish_ thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Pic of Mata Arundhati from Gurukul epis...

very nice pic of mata Arundhati lalitha diπŸ‘, and here we go to 150 pgπŸ˜›, congrats everyone of hitting 150 pages πŸ‘. very nice work all of you especialy sita di, lalitha di, lola and aaradhanaπŸ‘, thanks other too who visit this fan club. now time for another fan club, πŸ₯³
_rajnish_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajnish_Kumar

very nice pic of mata Arundhati lalitha diπŸ‘, and here we go to 150 pgπŸ˜›, congrats everyone of hitting 150 pages πŸ‘. very nice work all of you especialy sita di, lalitha di, lola and aaradhanaπŸ‘, thanks other too who visit this fan club. now time for another fan club, πŸ₯³

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rajnish_Kumar

Thanks a lot Rajnish!πŸ˜ƒ

Good work to you as well, loved your contributions to this FC!πŸ˜› New FC is almost ready....will post the link soon!πŸ˜ƒ
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

CONGRATS EVERYONE

πŸ₯³
for finishing Fan Club #2!!!πŸ‘

This is a super great achievement, and it could not have been done without each and every person who left at least one post in this FC!πŸ˜‰
I know from Aradhana that a few actors/actresses from Ramayan and Shri Krishna are viewing these FCs though they don't leave replies, so on behalf of them all.....
THANK YOU for your love and appreciation!
I have communicated with Swapnil (Kush) yesterday and he told me to tell you all that he really appreciates all the sweet pics and siggies we posted of him, and to thank you all on behalf of him!πŸ˜›

To those of you who want to continue discussions as soon as possible....no worries! The new RS Ramayan FC #3 is up and ready to be used!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ 
However, there is a small change......this new "FC" is a Chat Club in the Chat Club Forum, and it is a combined CC with Shri Krishna's new FC #2 (we are almost nearly done with FC #1, but not quite there yet), so that it is easier to manage and keep track of in the huge ocean of a Forum.πŸ˜† Not only Ramayan and Shri Krishna, any other Ramanand Sagar show can also be discussed there....so everyone, pack up your belongings which you have left here and......join as at the new CC!
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Lolaji,

Here are 4 sigs....sorry, am too tired to make more so I hope you'll like these until tomorrow.πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Lol, I know they're not my best, but like I said, I'm sooooo tired.πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

Awww don't be so hard on yourself.... they're GORGEOUS!! Swirly effect in the first is awesome, visual rep of her "drowning in guilt" - maybe unintentionally, but very poetic πŸ‘ second one used my fav line in the song. mommy tributes are lovely, the pic choice is excellent cuz they all look soooo cute, and the background on the second is sooo beautiful and actually very realistic!! Brillian, can't wait for more masterpieces at our new home, and hope to see everyone else there!!! YAAAYYY FC3/CC1 !!!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

Awww don't be so hard on yourself.... they're GORGEOUS!! Swirly effect in the first is awesome, visual rep of her "drowning in guilt" - maybe unintentionally, but very poetic πŸ‘ second one used my fav line in the song. mommy tributes are lovely, the pic choice is excellent cuz they all look soooo cute, and the background on the second is sooo beautiful and actually very realistic!! Brillian, can't wait for more masterpieces at our new home, and hope to see everyone else there!!! YAAAYYY FC3/CC1 !!!

Aww, thanks sweets!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ The swirly effect was purely unintentional, but glad you like it!😳😳

See you at our "new home"!πŸ˜ƒ
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow, Lalitha good job. Lola, you are doing a fantastic job too.  Congrats guys for completing 150 pagesπŸ‘πŸ‘
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika113

Wow, Lalitha good job. Lola, you are doing a fantastic job too.  Congrats guys for completing 150 pagesπŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks a lot Mallika Di!πŸ˜ƒ Do check out our new CC when you find the time!😳

Mods, plz close this topic as it's reached 150 pages.😊
aalochak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HI people

Okay I know I've been really scarce on these forums.. but as I pm'ed to Lola... been really busy - house renovating, setting up a new business, ...... and umm..... stalking our Ramayan heroesπŸ€ͺ

Yip, I've just facebooked Mayuresh Kshetramade - who you know played Luv. I'll give you alot more info after he's replied to my message.... we gotta respect his privacy... tho I've requesed him to come on here and be interviewed by us.

So start coming up with questions... and here's some pics to making the waiting easier....

Edited by aalochak - 14 years ago
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Am also waiting for the link of FC3 πŸ˜ƒ