Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Some Siggies😭: more from the same lyrics coming soon!

And some happy ones!πŸ˜ƒ

very emotional siggies of SITAJI sitting under the tree at ASHOK VATIKA ,its raining also & SITAJI is weeping !!!!😭

deepika too good in these emotional scenes πŸ‘πŸ‘

Very nice & Happy swambar siggies !!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lola610

Lol even i you felt like changing it up I'm cool... I'm not gonna go "she ditched my vasudevaki, we can't be friends anymore" πŸ˜†Aww, thanks for the reassurance.πŸ˜† Lol, don't worry, I def didn't ditch them though. How could I? But now that I know your awesome plan I'm soooo excited, needless to say I'll be scooping... which is again odd, you and I might be the only ppl who get this psyched about something thats gonna make us cry πŸ˜• πŸ˜†Everyone's in love with tragedy, whether they admit it or not. Tragedy adds to the beauty of life, whether it's from a purana or novel. Believe me, I've seen lots of heartbreaking sigs around this forum, we're not abnormal or anything.πŸ˜‰

If you're still toying with the idea of a sweet romantic siggie of them tho, there's some pics you might like that I just added at the skfc
πŸ˜‰Saw them, they're fantastic! And I left another wacko reply as well.πŸ˜‰ after having done the rain song lyrics, I'm def in need of a romantic lyrics and siggie fix πŸ˜† Any suggestions on a lovey-dovey SiyaRam song to translate? Swayamvar's been done.... has the pushp vatika stuff? those are actual RCM excerpts! Actually, Pushp Vatika and the Girirak Kishori song after that hasn't been done yet, so if you have time, you can do those.😊 And also, we don't have SiyaRam Vivah yet!😲

In fact you know how much I love the ramayan/sk combo siggies; lets brainstorm some sad ones based on the πŸ˜­ rain song lyrics
with pics from both shows! like siya-ram pics from the song itself, kaushalya in the kaikeyi remorse song, he praaneshwar pics, vasudevaki... sky's the limit cuz all of the people RS chose had convincing cry-faces 😭Great idea! But are you sure, I think you might have a bawling fit with all those tragedic siggies in your siggie box.πŸ˜‰ You'll hardly be able to leave anymore replies!πŸ˜† 

and remember when you did pre-vanvaas kaushalya pic update I suggested a tribute siggie to all the mommies, with one of those prayerful pics of her, some similar yashoda and devaki blended, and prayerful arun and swapnil boxed if possible... here's a text idea for it: "ya devi sarva bhuteshu, matri roopena sansthita" OR shri ram's dialogue in lav kush when before leaving for a pilgrimage, kaushalya asks him if he's really God - "yadi maa ka ashirwaad ho, to putra bhagwaan bhi ban sakta hai!" what he says is I don't think who I am is really worth analyzing, but I do know this - that if a mother's blessing is upon him, then her son can even become God! whaddaya think Lallikins 😳Nearly forgot about that one...but it's my fav suggestion so I'll do that first as soon as I get home.πŸ˜‰ 

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

very emotional siggies of SITAJI sitting under the tree at ASHOK VATIKA ,its raining also & SITAJI is weeping !!!!😭

Thank you soooo much Sita dear!πŸ˜ƒ Sitaji pics in monsoon always make me cry.😭 Esp Deepika's emotions, which were sooooo realistic!

That's why I made a swayamvar siggie to balance the feelings!πŸ˜› Thanks for liking!
_rajnish_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

😳 oh my god, just amazing, seriously lalitha di i was only scrolling this page down and when I came to your creation I was spell bounded, i am talking about your first two siggy of sita pain😭 😳. I saw the pics and then I read the lines and I was feeling as a soul came in my body and this one is troubling me so much, seriously lalitha di the pic in your first two siggy of deepika is so natural it seems as if it has got some power be it supernatural or transcendental or what that it captivated me so much. This ones again made me remember one of the most emotional and touching song "Har koi hai neeti ki haatho ka kheloana" , Di seriously i am telling you i always avoid watching this emotional songs with my friends because whenever I watched it brought tears in my eyes, This is just awesome song and this one and two other from Ramayana I feel just ramji has given power to both lyric and music to become so spell bounden, this one, one when kaikai realizes her mistake" pechari ab kya pachtaye re ram siya van ko aye re" and one when Ram was weeping when lakshman was struk with sakti " Oh lakhan dulare.. bol kuch bol na bhaiya ko rula re bol kuch bol, bhaiya bhiya kah ke..... bhaiya bhaiya kahke rash aaikhiyo me ghol... oh lakhan dulare bol kuch bol.. hoga na is jag me mujh jaisa hat bhaga... mere rahte ban sakti tum ko aa ke tumko laga laga...." these three are just magical emotional song of Ramayana, had not been created, would not be ever cerated...... thanks lola and lalitha di for posting it over here, i have no siggies now as you can see and i was in search of best one but these four has put me in delemma which to use which to not πŸ˜›
Edited by Rajnish_Kumar - 14 years ago
_rajnish_ thumbnail

*doubled*

Edited by Rajnish_Kumar - 14 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rajnish_Kumar

😳 oh my god, just amazing, seriously lalitha di i was only scrolling this page down and when I came to your creation I was spell bounded, i am talking about your first two siggy of sita pain😭 😳. I saw the pics and then I read the lines and I was feeling as a soul came in my body and this one is troubling me so much, seriously lalitha di the pic in your first two siggy of deepika is so natural it seems as if it has got some power be it supernatural or transcendental or what that it captivated me so much. This ones again made me remember one of the most emotional and touching song "Har koi hai neeti ki haatho ka kheloana" , Di seriously i am telling you i always avoid watching this emotional songs with my friends because whenever I watched it brought tears in my eyes, This is just awesome song and this one and two other from Ramayana I feel just ramji has given power to both lyric and music to become so spell bounden, this one, one when kaikai realizes her mistake" pechari ab kya pachtaye re ram siya van ko aye re" and one when Ram was weeping when lakshman was struk with sakti " Oh lakhan dulare.. bol kuch bol na bhaiya ko rula re bol kuch bol, bhaiya bhiya kah ke..... bhaiya bhaiya kahke rash aaikhiyo me ghol... oh lakhan dulare bol kuch bol.. hoga na is jag me mujh jaisa hat bhaga... mere rahte ban sakti tum ko aa ke tumko laga laga...." these three are just magical emotional song of Ramayana, had not been created, would not be ever cerated...... thanks lola and lalitha di for posting it over here, i have no siggies now as you can see and i was in search of best one but these four has put me in delemma which to use which to not πŸ˜›

Most welcome Rajnish, and thanks for your straight-from-the-heart words! Really made it worthwhile to put aside my homework and do those lyrics instead πŸ˜†Honestly though I could barely get through typing them up and translating without major 😭😭😭, every line I'd type, and stop to wonder how Ravindra Jain could manage to pick just the right words to hit the heart 😲 Sam with the other two songs, def unbeatable both musically and lyrically - in fact, will do Kaikeyi's "Ho maiya tene ka thaani man mein, Ram Siya bhej daye ri van mein" next - love it! Thanks again!!
_rajnish_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

Most welcome Rajnish, and thanks for your straight-from-the-heart words! Really made it worthwhile to put aside my homework and do those lyrics instead πŸ˜†Honestly though I could barely get through typing them up and translating without major 😭😭😭, every line I'd type, and stop to wonder how Ravindra Jain could manage to pick just the right words to hit the heart 😲 Sam with the other two songs, def unbeatable both musically and lyrically - in fact, will do Kaikeyi's "Ho maiya tene ka thaani man mein, Ram Siya bhej daye ri van mein" next - love it! Thanks again!!

Yes lola totally agree with you, how ravidra jain could manage to pick those lines, being blind form birth its just Ram ji blessing he has done this and if anyone ask me who other then then Tulsidas who in Kalyug has best of creative lyric obviously for me its being Ravindra jain. feel the lyric of all his songs. and i just made mistake of  the second one though music being same is from new Ramayana, one you posted is from old one. And beside these three one of the best of his emotional song i like is "Yahi raat antim, yahi raat bhari" the song before the final war bet Ram and Ravan. his every line has magic just as every chaopai of Tulsidas, I wish he would have compose music of more of tulsidas songs such as "Ran jeeti ram chali aayi" or " ghar ghamand ghan garpat nahi, piya binu darpat man nahi" just like songs of ramayana like " thumak chalat ram chandra" and " Ram chandra kripal bhajuman, haran bhav baitaru nam" beside so many beautiful chaopais. the combination of both tulsidas lyric and ravindra jain music is awesome, giving us feeling as tulsidas has compose these songs for ravindra jain to give in it his magical spell bounding musics 😳. Its quite amazing. I even use to believe that the success of old ramayana is because of 25% acting of actores, actresses, 25% direction of RS and use of best sources by him as director, 25% music and lyrics of Ravindra jain, and other 25% is for rest of other reasons such as sets, dress, glamor, technology e.t.c πŸ˜ƒ. but  today's serials on mythology put 75% in sets, dresses, fation, glamor, technology  e.t.c and in 25% other three crusial things, this being the reason of its failureπŸ˜•
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajnish_Kumar

Aww, thanks for such a sweet meaningful reply, Rajnish!πŸ€— Like Lola said, your replies really make us feel less guilty about taking time off of our home duties and posting these pics/lyrics/siggies on IF instead.😳

Yeah, I totally agree with you. The pics of Deepika in the song look so supernatural and realistic, as well as the song, it seems like it is narrating a part of Ramayan as it is happening, and not as a serial.😍 I never knew Ravindra Jain was blind, but it obviously did not make any difference for him, he and Ramanand Sagar are second only to Tulsidas. The words of RCM are soooo beautiful and bring tears to your eyes instantly.😭😊

Why don't you listen to sad songs in the precence of your friends? There's nothing wrong with guys crying.πŸ˜‰ I find it very sweet when guys get emotional, because it shows that they are not the typical sterotypical "macho" guys who find it embarrassing to shed a tear. Teary guys are the best, so no worries bud!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yeah, the Kaikeyi songs from both old and new Ramayan were super emotional as well😭, esp Kaikeyi lamenting not over her separation from Bharat, but the injustice she had done to Ram, Sita, and Lakshman, esp remembering all the sweet times she had treated Sita as her own daughter, and in her moment of not thinking right, gave her vanvaasi clothes.😭 I really feel soooo sorry for the character of Kaikeyi.

Aww, thanks again for your sweet compliments.😳 I'm glad you like the siggies that you can't choose between them.☺️
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Aww, glad you like the new wacko me.πŸ˜‰ I'll try to continue being wacko, shouldn't be too hard.πŸ˜† Hmm...maybe you did do the Gauri stuti, will check in the prev pages.😳 Meanwhile, am waiting eagerly for the Vivah songs...

By the way, can you not post the lyrics until we start the new CC, so that we can start off the new CC with the auspicious update of SitaRam Vivah?πŸ˜ƒ

Meanwhile, am working on the sigs!