RamanandSagar'sRamayanFanClub2:DONE ThankUFriends! - Page 105

Posted: 14 years ago
Very well said Rajnish, 100% agreed. The charm of these classics was in how closely they paid attention to everything, not just glitz and glamour. As a result they'll last forever, and people want the dvds so badly that there are dozens of editions available - in the case of these new mythos which are often left incomplete or finish carelessly, who knows if they'll ever make it to dvd or even be remembered by future generations. The old stuff however is immortal!
And truly Ravindra Jain was blessed by Saraswati Maa to be able to convey such deep meanings in such memorable words; so many of us remember all these different chaupaais and dohas simply because he set them to such magical tunes!
[Quote=_lalithajanaki_]Aww, glad you like the new wacko me.πŸ˜‰ I'll try to continue being wacko, shouldn't be too hard.πŸ˜† Hmm...maybe you did do the Gauri stuti, will check in the prev pages.😳 Meanwhile, am waiting eagerly for the Vivah songs...

By the way, can you not post the lyrics until we start the new CC, so that we can start off the new CC with the auspicious update of SitaRam Vivah?πŸ˜ƒ

Meanwhile, am working on the sigs![/quote]

Yay love wacko Lali πŸ˜† And yay #2 for the upcoming siggies!!

Ok, will save the SiyaRam Vivaah songs for our CC, you're right it will be a great way to start!

But how about for now I do our much beloved Kaikeyi remorse song, along with some pics!! In the lyrics you might notice that I sometimes defined the same word 2 diff way (ex: deewani) to get the diff connotation across... enjoy!

O Maiya Tene Ka Thaani Man Mein, - Oh Mother, What Did Your Heart Stubbornly Decide

Ram Siya Bhej Daye Ri Van Mein – That You Sent Ram And Sita To The Forest

Haaye Ri Tene Ka Thaani Man Mein, - Oh What Did You Stubbornly Decide In Your Heart

Ram Siya Bhej Daye Ri Van Mein – Sending Ram And Sita To The Forest

Jadapi Bharat Tero Hi Jaayo, - Even Though Bharat Was Born Of You

Teri Karni Dekh Lajaayo – He Was Ashamed Of Your Actions

Apno Pad Tene Aap Gavaayo, - You Lost Your Own High Place

Bharat Ki Nazaran Mein – In Bharat's Eyes

Ram Siya Bhej Daye Ri Van Mein - Sending Ram And Sita To The Forest

Hathili Tene Ka Thaani Man Mein, - Stubborn Woman, What Did Your Heart Decide

Mahal Chhod Vahan Nahin Re Madhaiya – Forget A Palace, There Isn't Even A Hut There

Siya Sukumari Sang Dou Bhaiya – Along With Princess Sita, The Two Brothers

Kahu Vriksh Kar Bheejat Honge, - How Will A Tree Protect From Soaking

Teeno Mehan Mein – The Three Of Them In The Rain

Deewani Tene Ka Thaani Man Mein, - Crazy Woman, What Did Your Stubborn Heart Decide

Kaushalya Ki Chhin Gayi Bani – Kaushalya's Voice Has Been Seized

Roye Na Saki Urmil Deewani – Lost Urmila Can't Even Cry

Kaikeyi Tu Bas Ek Hi Rani, - You, Kaikeyi, Are The Only Queen

Reh Gayi Mahalan Mein – Left In These Empty Palaces

Deewani Tene Ka Thaani Man Mein, - Crazy Woman, What Did Your Stubborn Heart Decide

Ram Siya Bhej Daye Ri Man Mein - Sending Ram And Sita To The Forest

Originally posted by lola610

[Quote=_lalithajanaki_]Aww, glad you like the new wacko me.πŸ˜‰ I'll try to continue being wacko, shouldn't be too hard.πŸ˜† Hmm...maybe you did do the Gauri stuti, will check in the prev pages.😳 Meanwhile, am waiting eagerly for the Vivah songs...

By the way, can you not post the lyrics until we start the new CC, so that we can start off the new CC with the auspicious update of SitaRam Vivah?πŸ˜ƒ

Meanwhile, am working on the sigs![/quote]

Yay love wacko Lali πŸ˜† And yay #2 for the upcoming siggies!!

Ok, will save the SiyaRam Vivaah songs for our CC, you're right it will be a great way to start!

But how about for now I do our much beloved Kaikeyi remorse song, along with some pics!! In the lyrics you might notice that I sometimes defined the same word 2 diff way (ex: deewani) to get the diff connotation across... enjoy!

O Maiya Tene Ka Thaani Man Mein, - Oh Mother, What Did Your Heart Stubbornly Decide

Ram Siya Bhej Daye Ri Van Mein ' That You Sent Ram And Sita To The Forest

Haaye Ri Tene Ka Thaani Man Mein, - Oh What Did You Stubbornly Decide In Your Heart

Ram Siya Bhej Daye Ri Van Mein ' Sending Ram And Sita To The Forest

Jadapi Bharat Tero Hi Jaayo, - Even Though Bharat Was Born Of You

Teri Karni Dekh Lajaayo ' He Was Ashamed Of Your Actions

Apno Pad Tene Aap Gavaayo, - You Lost Your Own High Place

Bharat Ki Nazaran Mein ' In Bharat's Eyes

Hathili Tene Ka Thaani Man Mein, - Stubborn Woman, What Did Your Heart Decide

Mahal Chhod Vahan Nahin Re Madhaiya ' Forget A Palace, There Isn't Even A Hut There

Siya Sukumari Sang Dou Bhaiya ' Along With Princess Sita, The Two Brothers

Kahu Vriksh Kar Bheejat Honge, - How Will A Tree Protect From Soaking

Teeno Mehan Mein ' The Three Of Them In The Rain

Kaushalya Ki Chhin Gayi Bani ' Kaushalya's Voice Has Been Seized

Roye Na Saki Urmil Deewani ' Lost Urmila Can't Even Cry

Kaikeyi Tu Bas Ek Hi Rani, - You, Kaikeyi, Are The Only Queen

Reh Gayi Mahalan Mein ' Left In These Empty Palaces

Ram Siya Bhej Daye Ri Man Mein - Sending Ram And Sita To The Forest

Wooow, thanks a ton for these beautiful lyrics sweets!πŸ€— The expressions on Jayshree, Padma, and Anjali are simply supeeeeeeeeeeeerb!😍 This song is soooooo emotional, esp the part about Bharat being her son but being ashamed of her actions.😭 Ramayan also teaches another lesson: simply being one's parents doesn't give a mother or father the right to ruin the life of another's child for their own child's benefit, because it will backfire on them only. Even their own child will feel ashamed of them. Ramayan is soooo full of morals, and Ravindra Jain and RS showed these morals in such a beautiful meaningful way that I find it hard to believe that anyone who has seen his shows cannot help but be changed by it.
Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

Wooow, thanks a ton for these beautiful lyrics sweets!πŸ€— The expressions on Jayshree, Padma, and Anjali are simply supeeeeeeeeeeeerb!😍 This song is soooooo emotional, esp the part about Bharat being her son but being ashamed of her actions.😭 Ramayan also teaches another lesson: simply being one's parents doesn't give a mother or father the right to ruin the life of another's child for their own child's benefit, because it will backfire on them only. Even their own child will feel ashamed of them. Ramayan is soooo full of morals, and Ravindra Jain and RS showed these morals in such a beautiful meaningful way that I find it hard to believe that anyone who has seen his shows cannot help but be changed by it.

You're welcome a ton hon, thanks for liking πŸ€— I esp love the line "Kaikeyi tu bas ek hi rani..." cuz it so beautifully expresses how lonely she feels and how the guilt is eating her up in solitude... you get the sense that she wasn't totally aware of herself when she made her mistakes, and wishes sooo deeply that she could take them back 😭😭 And each one of them acted sooo well, your heart truly goes out to all three of them!! Hats off to Ravindra Jain yet again πŸ‘
Lolaji,

Here are 4 sigs....sorry, am too tired to make more so I hope you'll like these until tomorrow.πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Lol, I know they're not my best, but like I said, I'm sooooo tired.πŸ₯±πŸ˜†
Woohoo, Lalitha, congrats on hitting 150 pages in your clubπŸ‘πŸ‘  It's awesome.  Your siggies are gorgeous.  Keep it up!  I don't contribute, but I thoroughly enjoy themπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Mallika113

Woohoo, Lalitha, congrats on hitting 150 pages in your clubπŸ‘πŸ‘  It's awesome.  Your siggies are gorgeous.  Keep it up!  I don't contribute, but I thoroughly enjoy themπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot Mallika Di!πŸ˜ƒ I can hardly believe it myself! Am working on the new FC (which will be a combined CC of SK and Ramayan in the Chat Club Forum), so once the front page is completed, I will post the link here and we can continue the discussions as if they never ended!πŸ˜‰

And thanks a lot for liking the siggies.😳
Originally posted by Rajnish_Kumar

😳 oh my god, just amazing, seriously lalitha di i was only scrolling this page down and when I came to your creation I was spell bounded, i am talking about your first two siggy of sita pain😭 😳. I saw the pics and then I read the lines and I was feeling as a soul came in my body and this one is troubling me so much, seriously lalitha di the pic in your first two siggy of deepika is so natural it seems as if it has got some power be it supernatural or transcendental or what that it captivated me so much. This ones again made me remember one of the most emotional and touching song "Har koi hai neeti ki haatho ka kheloana" , Di seriously i am telling you i always avoid watching this emotional songs with my friends because whenever I watched it brought tears in my eyes, This is just awesome song and this one and two other from Ramayana I feel just ramji has given power to both lyric and music to become so spell bounden, this one, one when kaikai realizes her mistake" pechari ab kya pachtaye re ram siya van ko aye re" and one when Ram was weeping when lakshman was struk with sakti " Oh lakhan dulare.. bol kuch bol na bhaiya ko rula re bol kuch bol, bhaiya bhiya kah ke..... bhaiya bhaiya kahke rash aaikhiyo me ghol... oh lakhan dulare bol kuch bol.. hoga na is jag me mujh jaisa hat bhaga... mere rahte ban sakti tum ko aa ke tumko laga laga...." these three are just magical emotional song of Ramayana, had not been created, would not be ever cerated...... thanks lola and lalitha di for posting it over here, i have no siggies now as you can see and i was in search of best one but these four has put me in delemma which to use which to not πŸ˜›
yes rajnish , the pics of deepika as SITAJI in these siggies are soultouching & mind blowing
deepika as SITAJI is facing a storm of emotions & pain 😭
in the above pics 😭,such natural piece of acting πŸ‘

deepika has put her heart & soul in her performance of SITAJI
she has depicted SITAJI so naturally that she herself felt the pain in her soul & then enacted these scenes

very very natural & soultouching acting πŸ‘

the above emotional pics r moving 😭
hats off to DEEPIKA for depicting SITAJI so naturallyπŸ‘
Wooooow, great description of Deepika, Sita.πŸ‘ Loved reading it! You are 100% right, Deepika put her heart and sole into her character, that her performance was always the best!πŸ˜ƒ
Pic of Mata Arundhati from Gurukul epis...