RamanandSagar'sRamayanFanClub2:DONE ThankUFriends!(Page 123)

Posted: 2009-09-25T05:55:39Z
Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

Here are some Bharat Milap inspired siggies! I hope you guys like them, and feel free to use if you want!Embarrassed The 3rd one is not really Bharat Milap as it features Lakshmanji, but I used some of the lyrics from it because the song is so meaningful and emotional.Day Dreaming

thanks a lott lalitha for this precious present on the auspicious days of NAVRATRI & only 3 more days left for DUSHERA !!!!TongueClap

yesterday in the RAM-LEELA going on in my area ,RAJA DASHRATH died Cry
now with in 3 days all the RAMAYAN wud b staged & on 4 the day we will have the BHARAT MILAAP TongueBig smile

THE BHARAT MILAAP is the most happy emotional  amazing part of the RAM-LEELAS going on in all parts of INDIA these days !!!Tongue

lalitha u &lola hv given such nice DUSHERA present to all of us !!!Tongue
Edited by sita11 - 2009-09-25T05:57:19Z
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-09-25T06:00:34Z
lalitha & lola ,i will later tell u a funny incident related to RAM-LEELA that is happening in my area these days !!!!
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-09-25T07:57:11Z
Originally posted by sita11

Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

Here are some Bharat Milap inspired siggies! I hope you guys like them, and feel free to use if you want!Embarrassed The 3rd one is not really Bharat Milap as it features Lakshmanji, but I used some of the lyrics from it because the song is so meaningful and emotional.Day Dreaming

thanks a lott lalitha for this precious present on the auspicious days of NAVRATRI & only 3 more days left for DUSHERA !!!!TongueClap

yesterday in the RAM-LEELA going on in my area ,RAJA DASHRATH died Cry
now with in 3 days all the RAMAYAN wud b staged & on 4 the day we will have the BHARAT MILAAP TongueBig smile

THE BHARAT MILAAP is the most happy emotional  amazing part of the RAM-LEELAS going on in all parts of INDIA these days !!!Tongue

lalitha u &lola hv given such nice DUSHERA present to all of us !!!Tongue

Thanks a lot Sita for your super sweet compliments!HugHugHug

It's so great that Ram Kathas are being staged in your area, I would sooo love to see them too, but as I live in the US, there are no Ram Kathas here.Cry That's why I depend on RS's Ramayan for my annual Dusshera celebration.Big smile

You are 100% right that the Bharat Milap is one of the most emotional parts of Ramayan, the character of Bharat is truly exalted in that scene, as well as Ramji and Janakji.Big smile
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-09-25T07:57:45Z
Originally posted by sita11

lalitha & lola ,i will later tell u a funny incident related to RAM-LEELA that is happening in my area these days !!!!

Wow, can't wait to hear it Sita!Tongue
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-09-25T10:56:45Z
Originally posted by Aradhana87

Thanks for the Pics!Big smile
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-09-25T16:54:51Z
[quote=sita11]thanks a lotttttt....lola for these precious pics
wow RAM-SITA (ARUN -DEEPIKA) looking so  charming & adorableTongueBig smile

Hanumanji is looking so emotional & SITAJI also looking so affectionate & giving aashirwaad to HANUMANJI !!!!TongueBig smile

very very nice & soothing pics !!!Tongue
lalitha u &lola hv given such nice DUSHERA present to all of us !!!

lalitha & lola ,i will later tell u a funny incident related to RAM-LEELA that is happening in my area these days !!!! [/quote]

You're MOST welcome Sita dear, thanks for liking and sharing your kind words! Always makes my day Hug Will be posting those deleted scenes tonight or tomorrow, so you'll be able to see them soon... and I also LOVE LOVE LOVE Bharat Milaap, so lucky of you to be able to see a live version.... it's one of the most beautiful meaningful leelas and one of my most-watched epis of the show... Can't wait till u tell us more about it and give us that funny story! Looking forward to it!

And thanks for the awesome pics Aradhana! Are they from the scene when Dashrath has announced Ram's Rajyabhishek and the people are lighting diyas and all in the streets, before Manthara gows around knocking them over?

0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-09-25T21:22:04Z
Mini Pic Update...enjoy! Featuring Uddhav's recognition of Radha and Krishna's love...the corresponding pics to the lyrics Loli posted!
Big smile
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-09-25T21:50:05Z
Another one of my random repeat casting observations: the same actress who played Mrs.Kushadwaj (Mandvi and Shrutkirti's mommy) in Ramayan portrayed Devaki's mom in SK... see:

0 Likes this