Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonur15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: clodpolish

baaki bakwaas kyon nahin hai?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

they all r bakwaas but u know i  never knew superstitions r related to dogs  also πŸ€”..i thought only cats r related to this ..maine suna hai ki yeh na billiya  bohot waisi hoti hai πŸ€”..i thought dogs (kutte's)  r  safe

lol......i know.......bachane ke liye gauri ji se acche log mil jayenge.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

gauri ji to marwaaengeπŸ˜†.....do teen chataak to maar bhi chuki hainπŸ˜†..first of all u shouldnt  have called her MATAJI..πŸ˜†.....

Edited by sonur15 - 15 years ago

Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonur15

.....sacchai to haiπŸ˜†

punjabi_qt26 thumbnail
I think that at some point everyone is scared of them .. I know I try not to but somehow My heart just says move somewhere so the Black Cat wont cross you're path
sonur15 thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ye billiyan bahut kaisi hoti hain? bechari itni bholi bhali hoti hain .....πŸ˜†yeah dogs might be safe, but when they are after you......all these thought suddenly vanish ......mere peeche ek baar kutta pada tha to main to "mumma mumma" poori colony mein chillata hua ghooma thaπŸ˜†
Areey bohot waisi hoti hai these cats ..i know CP these dogs are very dangerous 😑...mere peeche bhi pada tha ek baar 😭 i lost my beautiful pair of slippers because of that  😑😭..hmmm

gauri ji to marwaaengeπŸ˜†.....do teen chataak to maar bhi chuki hainπŸ˜†..first of all u shouldnt have called her MATAJI..πŸ˜†.....

.....sacchai to haiπŸ˜†

she is a pataka mom πŸ˜‰  not ordinary 'MATA WATTA πŸ˜†

Edited by sonur15 - 15 years ago
Mindbender thumbnail

she is a pataka momπŸ˜‰ not ordinary 'MATAWATTA πŸ˜†

agar maine unhein pataka mom bulaya hota .......to chataak ki jagah laat,mukke aur na jaane kya kya free mein milta.......πŸ˜†

sonur15 thumbnail

[

bahut waisi matlab kaisi?πŸ˜†...areey waisi na samjho badmaash types..u know there are so many superstitions related to cats πŸ€”..i think 10
slippers kha gaya kya?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....anyways , now i am over that fear.....ab koi kutta mera kuch nahin bigad saktaπŸ˜†

woh slippers meri raste mai reh gayi  bhaagte hue 😭..

agar maine unhein pataka mom bulaya hota .......to chataak ki jagah laat,mukke aur na jaane kya kya free mein milta.......πŸ˜†

areey bol ke toh dekha hota πŸ˜‰...do it next time but dont forget to have curd before that ..im sure it will work

Mindbender thumbnail

areey bol ke toh dekha hota πŸ˜‰...do it next time but dont forget to have curd before that ..im sure it will work

what will work?

you are on a mission to get me more than a chataak from gauri ji eh?πŸ˜†

sonur15 thumbnail

then make it 13......that would seem baap of superstitionsπŸ˜†

Yeah ..chalo we will make it 13 next friday πŸ˜ƒ..what a deadly combination

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†was the road on which you ran pakka aur kaccha aur it was grass?πŸ˜†
Pakka rasta tha...mai kachche pe kyo chalungi

what will work?

you are on a mission to get me more than a chataak from gauri ji eh?πŸ˜†

i think Curd will work ..πŸ˜† .baki we can test later πŸ˜ƒ

_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
we have superstitions not only about cats & dogs but also monkey, cow, crow, owl, langda, kana, milk/oil spills, hair cut days, washing days , grihpravesh days & ritual, fasting, first feed of baby , first step in the day with rt or left foot, palm itching, dreams, colour of clothes on particular day, not to use books/sharps/tools on particular days, full moon day- new moon day significance,  Eclipse,  etc etc etc ......
........ list is endless ! It wud make life quite complicated if we even try to follow all these
 Red Stuff from Google.

an official deity of Egypt in the 22nd dynasty. During her reign, Egyptians courted her favors, by keeping black cats in their houses, believing that she would become part of the cat in spirit & grace their home with riches & prosperity.

Charles I of England (1600-1649) owned a black cat. He loved the cat so much so that he had guards protecting the cat 24 hours a day, until one day the cat fell in & died. Charles I was heard to proclaim, "Alas my luck is gone." True enough, he was arrested the next day & charged with high treason. He was later put to his death.

So whats your view on that? is it just merely a coincidence?

How many peeps here consider something they possess to bring luck to them? for example a certain pen you may take to the exam room, certain colour you wear...black to protect you from evil etc..how many do of youz do that?

An atheist believes That God is superstitious and so are the religions we follow. Everyone believes in superstition of some sort, let it be Religious, personal or cultural..we all have something.

Xoxo

Xoxo

Edited by Rage-Of-Angels - 15 years ago