Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sneha thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
@moonlit.gold..... Dear we are not even saying anything is unfair.... Things would have been the fairest if HK had won!! Has that happened?? We are talking about the integrity of the show after listening to what Sonia saw went she went to the sets.... But if it doesn't interest you, please refrain from posting unpleasant comments.... Thank you!!... We need to understand that we are not talking about what;s fair or not, we are talking about how much is true about the fair and unfair THEY show us....!!!
dmg_sonia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@sneha0601
jia means GK has be lower after u sum up votes n scores...

@ preksha_forever
its your wish to wat u wanna stick to the atricle or the facts i have layed out...but the fact is something is not right here or rather something is fishy...anyway sneha has written a pretty long n nice answer 4 u (thanks sneha 4 doing that)

@
Kashviiiiii
i too feel bad 4 karan n other participants too

@
munumoni
yeah they r playing games n only games...the script had karan, BB n HK rather than karan, BB n GK...u get my pt

@
aliyaha
yes your dad is right...even u, they want to create panic in karan n BB fans so we vote more n they mint more money...yes they have planned every small bit...i agree with wat u have quoted for sneha's comment

@
lats55
yeah something is not right at all....sony is bad n playing with our feeling

@
SRKPZVR
i agree they should thank him as they minted alot of money n TRP because of him

@dmg07
they are challu, very challu😡😡...they are using their popularity by showing those avis n all...they make me feel yuck

@
srkbest
yes they must have changed their mind in the end...
manipulating is all they are doing dear

@ moonlit.gold
havnt u read HK's interview she too said the show is rigged?....is she lying?...see i am just putting my pt...im not bashing any1

@sneha0601, aliyaha, mysticwater24, Kashviiiiii, lats55, SRKPZVR, swapdmg, srkbest, dmg07 (sorry if i missed out any1)
thanks 4 gettingg my pt...Jdj is fixed...

sonu🤗
Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Even I felt smthng fishy Karan cudnt have gotten to finals if he got second highest votes ...that means he got highest...then why TB article said something else? Just so that his fans get scared and pour in more votes to make him highest in finals??? The scores shudve been like this
only then Karan cudve got into finals and not dance off otherwise there will be a tie with HK, G and K
BB 4 3 = 7 (no dance off)
HK 3 1 = 4 (dance off)
G   2 2 = 4 (dance off)
KG 1 4 = 5 (no dance off)

BB 4 4 = 8 (no dance off)
HK 3 1 = 4 (dance off)
G   2 2 = 4 (dance off)
KG 1 3 = 4 (no dance off) second highest votes
so what they told in set is correct KG shudve got highest votes...but what Tb article and scoreboard???? fishy...Edited by swapdmg - 15 years ago
dmg_sonia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@sneha0601, aliyaha🤗

Thanks a ton 4 making my pt more clear 2
moonlit.gold

sonu

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: dmg07

Mannn Sonia..
All this is not making sense... if you ask me

They are setting up Karan to lose!!!
That is very horrible and unethical and very unprofessional..

I am just exhausted with all this stuff... .this is just not the show I thought it would be.. this is the first time I am watching JDJ!!!

When the hosts r saying that Karan is ahead with the votes and the board showing BB is ahead, not Karan, how u say that they want Karan to lose?, infact they r hiding the fact that BB is ahead, not Karan.........

hello. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha0601

@moonlit.gold..... Dear we are not even saying anything is unfair.... Things would have been the fairest if HK had won!! Has that happened?? We are talking about the integrity of the show after listening to what Sonia saw went she went to the sets.... But if it doesn't interest you, please refrain from posting unpleasant comments.... Thank you!!... We need to understand that we are not talking about what;s fair or not, we are talking about how much is true about the fair and unfair THEY show us....!!!

@ dmg_sonia- it wasnt necessarilly a comment for you, but more for the tons of comments that said theyre only doing this to ruin karan/make him lose.......

@sneha0601 - Agree that things would have been the most fair if it was hard kaur that one, but that lack of farness came from the audiences. You guys are accusing the show of being rigged to bring down karan. why would they care that much? You're under a misconception. They arent nearly as hellbent on making Karan lose as you guys are making him win.
Alu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: farislove

When the hosts r saying that Karan is ahead with the votes and the board showing BB is ahead, not Karan, how u say that they want Karan to lose?, infact they r hiding the fact that BB is ahead, not Karan.........

Come on why dont u try and understand what were saying
Were saying that hard kaur was the true winner but they kept karan and BB because they wanted votes
Alu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonlit.gold

@ dmg_sonia- it wasnt necessarilly a comment for you, but more for the tons of comments that said theyre only doing this to ruin karan/make him lose.......

@sneha0601 - Agree that things would have been the most fair if it was hard kaur that one, but that lack of farness came from the audiences. You guys are accusing the show of being rigged to bring down karan. why would they care that much? You're under a misconception. They arent nearly as hellbent on making Karan lose as you guys are making him win.

I think its for trps and each year has been like that but this time i think theyve gotten more votes then ever
Dont u think HK should have won so why did Gk not go out
And why did the script say her name
Were just confused and were wondering how can so many blunders happen
-Amby- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i am seriously shocked
firstly this sony and jhalak are playign a big game
i dont know whom they want to win and wht is the set up
but this shows tht soemthing is wrong
if they had along time they could have easily changed the script and why did they put hk ka name when they werent sure who will win in dance off
ok if we say they didnt have time but why was name put there formt he starting
next the votes problem even when soemone else visited the sets she said they said over there that karan got the highest votes then why r they putting in articles tht bb got the highest
wht is all this
i am so confused
Meghzz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Its Rigged! Tats so evident! Everything seems to be a set up! Heights of unproffesionalism...How the heckk is BB No. 1 wen Karan has got the highest amount of votes! First off the jdj people used Karan for trps! Demeanin him through d judges n d hosts! Always insult him...N BB despite makin zillion mistakes n goofin up always gets songs of praise n highest scores! There are openly baised towards him! JDJ is soo popular this season only coz of Karan...n they takin undue advantage of it!