Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
JDJ is a set up......this proves i guess......😕...
Edited by mysticwater24 - 15 years ago
-Sneha thumbnail
@Jia Dii.... u actually mean GK is supposed to be lower than BB and KAran together?? OR that BB is suposed to be down with KAran?? Didn't get that part!!...
nisha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
JDJ is scripted, its not reality anymore 🤢

Originally posted by: sneha0601

Sonia hun..... *hugs*

Firstly.... I think I get what HK said before leaving... The show has already decided its winner... Its seriously very clear from what I can see... They are playing something there inside and from what you said, looks like they are playing it very well indeed!!...

Secondly, the two people getting them max votes are Karan and BB, though Karan seems to exceed slightly in votes, obviously according to me, their way of keeping him yet!!... I clearly don't see how otherwise they would keep him there with so many controversies surrounding him... I personally feel neither BB nor Karan can dance better than teh other... Seriously both are about the same, just BB gets ahead because of mindblowing choreography by Sonia at times... So obviously JDJ are playing something, BB is gonna get whole state votes while Karan is gonna get all votes from India, making their tally mighty high!!... This means money, and bug money Sony has no intention of losing out on!!....

@Veenz Dii.
... I agree with Sonia... I dunno if 6-7 hours later the scripts are not yet changed!! Have they got soo much work too do out there?? Really?? Meaning apart from creating useless and baseless controversies they actually do work?? Cool naahhh!!... LOL

@Preksha
.... The scoreboards can be changed but not be so jumbled up!!... And it the TB article that said BB got max votes, not the hosts in JDJ.... TB proves to be inaccurate in some information many times, not that am defending anyone, just to clear out that misconception... So basically, their combined tally making them equal... So why are they not said as equal?? weird right??

Not only tellybuzz article but also other articles say that Baichung got the highest votes. Beside they didnt even showed hosts saying that karan got the highest votes...I guess following the off camera thing will create a lot of confusion better I stick to what is shown on tv.

HC_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
its a  set up:)
god knows wat they have decided..lets hope for the best
it used to be my fav reality show
"reality" ummm not really :((

im feeling so bad for karan...its just that he doesent deserve JDJ
i will keep voting for him come wat may..n will tyr my level best to make him win

-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I m confused after reading this...anyways JDJ ever mentioned d number of votes d contestants get clearly...i think they r trying 2 play mind games with Karan as well as BB fans so that they get large no of votes...HK part is even more confusing...
Alu- thumbnail
Or maybe their trying to make Karan and baichung fans hate each other so the votage for both increase im damn confused
My dad always said its all planned not reality and i never listened now i realize what its about
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sneha0601

Sonia hun..... *hugs*

Firstly.... I think I get what HK said before leaving... The show has already decided its winner... Its seriously very clear from what I can see... They are playing something there inside and from what you said, looks like they are playing it very well indeed!!...

Secondly, the two people getting them max votes are Karan and BB, though Karan seems to exceed slightly in votes, obviously according to me, their way of keeping him yet!!... I clearly don't see how otherwise they would keep him there with so many controversies surrounding him... I personally feel neither BB nor Karan can dance better than teh other... Seriously both are about the same, just BB gets ahead because of mindblowing choreography by Sonia at times... So obviously JDJ are playing something, BB is gonna get whole state votes while Karan is gonna get all votes from India, making their tally mighty high!!... This means money, and bug money Sony has no intention of losing out on!!....

@Veenz Dii.
... I agree with Sonia... I dunno if 6-7 hours later the scripts are not yet changed!! Have they got soo much work too do out there?? Really?? Meaning apart from creating useless and baseless controversies they actually do work?? Cool naahhh!!... LOL

@Preksha
.... The scoreboards can be changed but not be so jumbled up!!... And it the TB article that said BB got max votes, not the hosts in JDJ.... TB proves to be inaccurate in some information many times, not that am defending anyone, just to clear out that misconception... So basically, their combined tally making them equal... So why are they not said as equal?? weird right??

i too agree to the point that it is a set up..... parul came to the dance off when BB was the lowest scorer, and it is impossible to believe that she didn't get votes at all, being a star in the number one serial with TRP 7.3.. now last episode karan didn't come to the dance off and HK and GK came.. that too is strange.. in reality sony's money is coming out of BB and Karan, and they decide who is the winner and fooling all the viewers around.. you are right in pointing out how come HK name printed everywhere, when it was supposed to be Gauhar.. you cannot guess and type HK everywhere.. as HK cleary mentioned it is been Fixed and she is right i believe..
Edited by lats55 - 15 years ago
-Sneha thumbnail
@Preksha.... I know but many sites round here get their information out of TB articles... That's one.... Secondly that might have been the rumour spread by JDJ in order for BB fans to continue voting.... And for Karan fans to vote 10 times more instead of only five times... If the scare of seeing him go away last time made them vote double or triple.... Imagine what would happen to make him win that contest?? Just think of the kind of money involved in the process.... We are talking about freaking amounts round here.... How can it be explained otherwise that hosts had different figures in their hands on first take, but then were required to state different facts on TV?? I see clear jumbling up of results for obvious reasons!!

@Aliya... Kashu
..... Lets wait and watch.... Or as HK said, lets wait for Sony's obvious thought off plan!!....

@Nisha
.... I agree and ditto that one.... not a reality show anymore... I wonder why they use the name reality to that!!??!!
-Sneha thumbnail
@Aliyaa..... That's a    greattttttttttttttttt point dear.... You got it.... The link....

They have come on IF.... seen us talking about the supposed WAR between KAran and BB fans when in reality we don't even know each other.... And they took it all up to gain votes.... Am thinking of ur theory right now!! Can u imagine you may have striked exactly the right chord?? Wonderful thinking girl!!...Why am I feeling this nears to the truth??