A visit to Jdj shoot : Some doubts :Edit~

dmg_sonia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey everyone....

I had been to the JDJ shoot this time.....i must say all the contestants performed brilliantly. But i havent opened this topic to talk in detail about the performances as that is something we will watch on TV.

There are a few things that don't add up atleast i felt so.....like voting wise Karan is the highest...that was annouced when contestants entered........and score wise Baichung......so how come BB is no 1 and karan no 2??? I mean on the score board BB was no 1 with Gauhar..and Karan was no 2.....and they announced these were average calculated scores....votes+scores......Isnt the average score supposed to be calculated in all as an average???

Another thing..the telescript from were Rohit-Shweta read out  dialogues as a host..e...verywer wherever there was supposed to be Gauhar's name....with Himanshu there was Hard Kaur's name with Karan and Baichung. How come two such huge blunders r made without being noticed?? How come in one round BB is behind Karan.....it is announced by the hosts but the score boards show BB ahead of Karan?? Isnt the score board supposed to be like very accurately shown??? How come hosts read out something else while score boards show something else?? How come despite having 5 hours after knowing Hard Kaur was eliminated the real script still had Hard Kaur's name and not Gauhar???

Since many cudnt understand i'll summarize my observations again....

I meant to say...yes Baichung was the highest on votes right??? The article in tellybuss said that na??? Then on sets Rohit announced Karan is the highest vote wise....overall...and BB is highest score wise...and ideally speaking he said Karan and BB are equal on score....then why in one round the score board showed BB ahead of Karan and then Karan ahead of BB??? When they r reportedly equal?? How can the scores be wrong and jumbled suddenly in just one episode??

And the other aspect is the script...that was given to Rohit and Shweta..u knw they read out their parts from a Tv put in front of them..there everywer instead of Gauhar..it was Hard Kaur's name with Savio with Karan and BB...its funny right how can they make such a blunder on live shoot...throughout the script had HK's name insteadof Gauhar when HK had been eliminated already...they had a 6 hour gap in between to change?? Unless this is predecided😕

sonia
Edited by dmg_sonia - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mannn Sonia..
All this is not making sense... if you ask me

They are setting up Karan to lose!!!
That is very horrible and unethical and very unprofessional..

I am just exhausted with all this stuff... .this is just not the show I thought it would be.. this is the first time I am watching JDJ!!!
Edited by dmg07 - 15 years ago

Originally posted by: dmg_sonia

Hey everyone....

I had been to the JDJ shoot this time.....i must say all the contestants performed brilliantly. But i havent opened this topic to talk in detail about the performances as that is something we will watch on TV.

There are a few things that don't add up atleast i felt so.....like voting wise Karan is the highest...that was annouced when contestants entered........and score wise Baichung......so how come BB is no 1 and karan no 2??? I mean on the score board BB was no 1 with Gauhar..and Karan was no 2.....and they announced these were average calculated scores....votes+scores......Isnt the average score supposed to be calculated in all as an average???

Another thing..the telescript from were Rohit-Shweta read out dialogues as a host..e...verywer wherever there was supposed to be Gauhar's name....with Himanshu there was Hard Kaur's name with Karan and Baichung. How come two such huge blunders r made without being noticed?? How come in one round BB is behind Karan.....it is announced by the hosts but the score boards show BB ahead of Karan?? Isnt the score board supposed to be like very accurately shown??? How come hosts read out something else while score boards show something else?? How come despite having 5 hours after knowing Hard Kaur was eliminated the real scrot still had Hard Kuar's name and not Gauhar???

sonia

Nopes, voting wise also Baichung is the highest!

I'm not really getting rest of the thing😕

Alu- thumbnail
Im confused but i agree how can they make such blunders
its quite weird it seems its all planned or something
I dont know its confusing

dhruviarmaanfan thumbnail

They r using my Baby for Trp's for money......JDJ is whole a fishy show..... Hamesha KG ki insult hoti hai. As if KG is just there for a ticket to make the show successful.... 

dmg_sonia thumbnail

Originally posted by: preksha_forever

Nopes, voting wise also Baichung is the highest!

I'm not really getting rest of the thing😕

Hey hun

I meant to say...yes Baichung was the highest on votes right??? They showed it on TV na??? Then on sets Rohit announced Karan is the highest votewise....overall...and BB is highest score wise...and ideally speaking he said Karan and BB are equal....then why in one round the score board showed BB ahead of Karan and then Karan ahead of BB??? When they r reportedly equal??

And the other aspect is the scrpit...that was given to Rohit and Shweta..u knw they read out their parts from a Tv put in front of them..there everywer instead of Gauhar..it was Hard Kaur's name with Savi😕

Hey hun

I meant to say...yes Baichung was the highest on votes right??? They showed it on TV na??? Then on sets Rohit announced Karan is the highest votewise....overall...and BB is highest score wise...and ideally speaking he said Karan and BB are equal....then why in one round the score board showed BB ahead of Karan and then Karan ahead of BB??? When they r reportedly equal??

And the other aspect is the scrpit...that was given to Rohit and Shweta..u knw they read out their parts from a Tv put in front of them..there everywer instead of Gauhar..it was Hard Kaur's name with Savi😕

umm I guess they have re-takes so no idea about it😕

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

[And the other aspect is the scrpit...that was given to Rohit and Shweta..u knw they read out their parts from a Tv put in front of them..there everywer instead of Gauhar..it was Hard Kaur's name with Savi😕

Is that because HK was expected to be in the finals... not GK!!!(wish it was that way!!) 
And they didn't have time to change scripts??
Alu- thumbnail
Sonia they never said on tv he got higer votes the article said it
So u mean in one round BB got lower
dmg_sonia thumbnail
@Veenz

there was a gap of 6 to 7 hours....how can the script not be changed???

@Preksha

There arent retakes yaar.....one minute the score boards shows something and the next minute its jumbled...honestly they r playing something with us...nfact they said this is the finle dance and then they announce this isnt the finale.....its so ridiculous.