Users

Frequent Posters

dmg_sonia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: aliyaha

Sonia they never said on tv he got higer votes the article said it
So u mean in one round BB got lower

Really??? Yeah BB according to scores BB got the HIGHEST SCORES....Not votes while Karan got highest VOTES......nd Rohit said they r equal on the average score...then why was Karan put behind BB??

Originally posted by: dmg_sonia

@Veenz

there was a gap of 6 to 7 hours....how can the script not be changed???

@Preksha

There arent retakes yaar.....one minute the score boards shows something and the next minute its jumbled...honestly they r playing something with us...nfact they said this is the finle dance and then they announce this isnt the finale.....its so ridiculous.

Scoreboards me changes

dunno

Alu- thumbnail
Weird btw when he said their equal i think he meant if u put karans popularity and scores and baichungs scores and popularity they become equal...
Its weird i do think that was their final dance im pretty sure
But the name thing is weird like i mean very confusing
And like someone said they expected hard kaur to be in then they also expected karan to be out so why was his name their
Theyve planned something big and are fooling us its weird

Originally posted by: dmg_sonia

Really??? Yeah BB according to scores BB got the HIGHEST SCORES....Not votes while Karan got highest VOTES......nd Rohit said they r equal on the average score...then why was Karan put behind BB??

Cuz articles tell that Baichung got highest votes

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sonia....
the script ka is wierd.... don't know hun..
but mann the votes ka ghappla .... i always thought that there was something wierd when they talked about KG and BB votes....
Mann that is a good question as to why were there inconsistancies... just dont make sense... .and now in all this with all the editing and all wonder what they will show during the finale!!!
What a crazy game!!!
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
okay thats werid...so HK elimination was planned ???
jia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: preksha_forever

Cuz articles tell that Baichung got highest votes

Hun i think she means that the article said BB got highest votes na...and Rohit said something different...hence the confusion. How can they print something and say something else?? Like i think she means if as Rohit said BB and Karan have equal average score then why is Gauhar and BB at no 1...how does Gauhar come there on scoreboard when Karan is supposed to be with BB??
Alu- thumbnail
Its weird but i think mayve rohit meant equal in another sense like i mentioned earlier
Because everyone scores were shown and the people who went said he got these scores so how can it be that BB and karan are at the same
Its very weird
-Sneha thumbnail
Sonia hun..... *hugs*

Firstly.... I think I get what HK said before leaving... The show has already decided its winner... Its seriously very clear from what I can see... They are playing something there inside and from what you said, looks like they are playing it very well indeed!!...

Secondly, the two people getting them max votes are Karan and BB, though Karan seems to exceed slightly in votes, obviously according to me, their way of keeping him yet!!... I clearly don't see how otherwise they would keep him there with so many controversies surrounding him... I personally feel neither BB nor Karan can dance better than teh other... Seriously both are about the same, just BB gets ahead because of mindblowing choreography by Sonia at times... So obviously JDJ are playing something, BB is gonna get whole state votes while Karan is gonna get all votes from India, making their tally mighty high!!... This means money, and bug money Sony has no intention of losing out on!!....

@Veenz Dii.
... I agree with Sonia... I dunno if 6-7 hours later the scripts are not yet changed!! Have they got soo much work too do out there?? Really?? Meaning apart from creating useless and baseless controversies they actually do work?? Cool naahhh!!... LOL

@Preksha
.... The scoreboards can be changed but not be so jumbled up!!... And it the TB article that said BB got max votes, not the hosts in JDJ.... TB proves to be inaccurate in some information many times, not that am defending anyone, just to clear out that misconception... So basically, their combined tally making them equal... So why are they not said as equal?? weird right??
Alu- thumbnail
sneha:True now the finale is left to see who wins
Sony just wants money i suppose or are they trying to see if a footballer is more popular or actor

We know its karan or BB