.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Me first me first me first!!!

Woah!! Both parts were fantastic!! πŸ˜›
Very well written!! πŸ‘

Part 4:

Robbie getting bechain without kasturi's presence!! awww

and the use of the song was soo beautiful!!! 😍

and the whole flowers thing and robbie noticing kasturi's tulip.....so magical!! 😳

and at the end OMG kasturi took the tulips!!!!!! 😲 mysterious!!!

Part 5:

kasturi went with robbie to the coffee shop oooooo

and mmmm cheese pakoras me want sum ryt now!! *folds arms* πŸ˜†

oye hoye robbie taking care of kasturi 😳 πŸ˜›

aww such sad ending!!!

kya yaar shumi!! yur ff keeps getting more interesting by each part....its so mysterious!!! i want to know moreeeeeeee!!!!!!

awesome parts!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
update soon!! 😊

Hinna
Edited by hmughal1 - 14 years ago
missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update!! πŸ‘
Wow the mystery really is deepening...want to know the story between Robbie-Kiran-Kasturi πŸ˜•
Poor Shivani I understand her annoyance, and her confusion lol 😲
Loved Thoda Sa Pyar Hua totally suited the situation and is a lovely song too πŸ˜›
And cute part when they were staring at each other..but not long enough πŸ˜‰
Loved both parts...update soon 😊
reenbana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow di as usual u rocks !great update di but im confused kasturi robbie se rudely behave kyun kartihai aakhir kia raaz hai kasturi kiran aur robbie ka aur shivani kasturi ko such main samjha rahi thi ya woh nahi chati ek roka ek dosre ke kareeb aaye ?in sab ke peeche kia mystery hai di?all over it was amazing !story interestign ja rahi hai good job di!
Disha8 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I must tell u that u have really done a work that is tasteful and appreciable. i m enjoying it a lot.It feels as if show kasturi is back with a bang

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awwwww

loved both da parts
Update reel soon
JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Great part yaar!

Mystery gradually unravelling......wow!
Fantastic!
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hmughal1

Me first me first me first!!! u r welcome dear

Woah!! Both parts were fantastic!! πŸ˜›thanks
Very well written!! πŸ‘thanks for your appriciation 
Part 4:

Robbie getting bechain without kasturi's presence!! awww yep.that is what the intention of kasturi.

and the use of the song was soo beautiful!!! 😍i love that song

and the whole flowers thing and robbie noticing kasturi's tulip.....so magical!! 😳thanks

and at the end OMG kasturi took the tulips!!!!!! 😲 mysterious!!! hahaha...she want him to feel her absence

Part 5:

kasturi went with robbie to the coffee shop oooooo yep

and mmmm cheese pakoras me want sum ryt now!! *folds arms* πŸ˜†i too love cheese pakorasπŸ˜›

oye hoye robbie taking care of kasturi 😳 πŸ˜›it was his pleasure

aww such sad ending!!! don't worry happy days are nearing.

kya yaar shumi!! yur ff keeps getting more interesting by each part....its so mysterious!!! i want to know moreeeeeeee!!!!!! thanks dear.read my next part to know moreeeeee!!!πŸ˜‰

awesome parts!! πŸ‘πŸΌthanks again
update soon!! 😊inshallah tomorrow

Hinna

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: missindia26

Awesome update!! πŸ‘ thanks

Wow the mystery really is deepening...want to know the story between Robbie-Kiran-Kasturi πŸ˜•wait for few more parts to know about it
Poor Shivani I understand her annoyance, and her confusion lol 😲she is kasturi's good frind and her welwisher too
Loved Thoda Sa Pyar Hua totally suited the situation and is a lovely song too πŸ˜›yep.that is y i chose that song
And cute part when they were staring at each other. yep .but not long enough πŸ˜‰true i should have writen more 😳
Loved both parts.thanks ..update soon 😊tomorrow inshallah

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: reenbana

wow di as usual u rocks !great update di  thanks dear but im confused kasturi robbie se rudely behave kyun kartihai  she is not rude with him but indifferently behaving with him.aakhir kia raaz hai kasturi kiran aur robbie ka  heeee...wait for few more episodes. aur shivani kasturi ko such main samjha rahi thi  yep... she is a welwisher of kasturi. ya woh nahi chati ek roka ek dosre ke kareeb aaye ? no ...it is not like that.in sab ke peeche kia mystery hai di? heeee...wait...wait...you will come to know soon.all over it was amazing !story interestign ja rahi hai good job di! thanks dear

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harlowdqueen

I must tell u that u have really done a work that is tasteful and appreciable. thank u sooooooo much for your appriciation πŸ˜› i m enjoying it a lot. thanks again It feels as if show kasturi is back with a bang that was a great compliment for meπŸ˜ƒ