Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: missindia26

Fantastic part πŸ‘ thanks dear

Hmm mysterious about Kiran πŸ˜•yep
Lol RoKa are made for each other same reaction first thing in the morning πŸ˜†yep.i intentionally wrote that.thanks for understanding
Hmm curiouser and curiouser Kasturi's behaviour πŸ˜•will come to know soon
But loved Robbie's lovesick behaviour πŸ˜› heeeeee
Continue soon 😊not today

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: swan20

wonderful part Shumi. thanks anu...😊

okie from robbie's dream i guess kasturi & robbie were childhood friends or something.....and a similar medal incident had happened then.......am i right.....πŸ˜› .πŸ˜†hahaha...🀣..i am laughing like hell.omg...u r so sweet in your guess.i like u r innocentness in guessing....keep guessing .i love to read it...🀣.....actualy nehaaa has guessed correctly.here it is

.Shumi you've created a mystery here.....i'm dying to know whats happened.......πŸ˜†nehaaa's guess is 100% right. she found the key of my FF.

also there's kiran's mystery.........why did she leave kasturi & the family....πŸ˜•wait for few more parts.i will disclose it with karam masala.

The RoKa scene outside the college was very good & beautifully written......πŸ‘thanks dear

i'm totally intrigued here.......great going.....πŸ‘thanks for u r appreciation.

ps........could you PM me when you update....i will for sure...i don't come to this section often & don't want to miss your updates...😊so sweet of u dearπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by robbii - 14 years ago
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: hmughal1

hey shumi!!! πŸ˜›hi hinnaπŸ˜ƒ

fab part man!!! yur ff is soo interesting and intruiging!! wonder wats gna happen next! thanks dear for u r wonderful comment

robbie darling gettin bechain and going 2 meet kasturi...me likes πŸ˜‰me too😳

and aww kasturi's such a cutie wiv her ice cream n all πŸ˜›...i love eating ice cream in winter 2!! omg😲...i cann't

hmm kiran....seems 2 be a link btw robbie and kasturi!! good guess 
awesome update sweety!!  thanks again dear waiting 4 next part eagerly!! tomorrow inshallah

Hinna
shumi

ArjaAddict thumbnail
diiiiiiiiiii awesome part...
i just cant imagine kasturi weird behaviour.....first she was not so interested in ro but now she ran n shook hands!!!
wat a short part dii????y ???any prblm...plzzzzzzzz next time we need a long part!!!
i just loved da way anita told him is timings especially 4.00 o clock's schedule!!!
continue fast dii.......waiting for next LONG part!!!!

Nechu
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: muneefah

gr8 update

Maza agaya thanks dear
Aww.Robbie is such a cutie pie obviously

Buh plz update soon tomorrow inshallah
Bura sara part heeee....

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harlowdqueen

Hey shumi .......hi queenπŸ˜›.welcome to my FF thread...i am so glad to see a new reader in my threadπŸ˜ƒ...this was just so very very awesome .....blossom......thank you sooooo much dear
i think robbie and kasturi should work on ur script .that was a great compliment to me dear.thank you for the same.i have already two more ff on RoKa .it is in ff section.find time to read.i hope u will like it.
it was really great ! thanks again lol
thanx cutie.
mention not sweety

shumi. thumbnail
[QUOTE=nehaaa nawab]wonderful part...thanks... wow robbie went to college just to have glimpe of kasturi, yep.. that is what i am trying to tell...that was sweet...yep...he is always. i think robbie and kiran had a past and thats how kasturi knows robbie, i also think that robbie was responsible in kiran leaving her family...very good guess lolπŸ‘πŸΌ... .you catch the point.πŸ‘...your guyess is the base line of my ff,i will try to develope it in a interesting way... the suspence is killing me, waiting for the suspence to be revealed...hahaha....there is nothing more to reveale.you have already guessed it.πŸ˜‰.. pls take care of ur health, that is more important...yep..i will.thank you for your concern dear .... waiting for the next part....inshallah tomorrow  i will [/QUOTE]
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

diiiiiiiiiii awesome part...thanks molay 

i just cant imagine kasturi weird behaviour.....first she was not so interested in ro but now she ran n shook hands!!! hahaha true...wait for some more parts know about her weird behaviour.
wat a short part dii????y ???any prblm...plzzzzzzzz next time we need a long part!!! because of my neck pain i cannot sit for long time on PC that is y short parts.😊
i just loved da way anita told him is timings especially 4.00 o clock's schedule!!! heeee...i know.
continue fast dii.......waiting for next LONG part!!!! will try to inshallah.

Nechu

shumi. thumbnail
part-4

next two days robbie was busy with his rehearsals,for his up coming concert on saturday.he is very particular about his professional life.he strictly keeps away his personal life with his profession.that is what the reason for his success in his carrier.for the past two days he tried to keep himself away from kasturi which became next to impossible for him.

it was friday:

Indraprastha University,lunch break:

kasturi and shivani were sitting under a red gulmohar tree, on the soft green grass and eating their lunch.

' excuse me ..'a elderly  person asked them to excuse .shivani stopped eating and looked at him while kasturi tried to get up from the ground.

stranger:'..kasturi...'he did not complete.

shivani:'yep...she is kasturi.kya baath hai...?'she stood up and asked.

stranger:'yeah unn kay leyeah....'he gave a white envelope.kasturi stood still.hesitant to take the cover from the stranger.

shivani:'what is this ?πŸ˜•...'shivani took the cover with out any hesitation from
him and opened it.in side there were two tickets for the rock star robbie's sabawal's music concerts.

shivani:'wow...πŸ˜ƒ'she opened her eyes and mouth wide.

kasturi:' what is that...?'she peeped in to the tickets.

shivani:'😲...i cannot be live this...robbie sabarwal concerts kay tickets hain...that too VIP seats..omg...omg...'she literally jumped.

kasturi:'what...'she  was less surprised.

shivani:'look at this !!!...πŸ˜ƒ'she showed the tickets to her.

kasturi:'where is it? is it in delhi?'

shivani:' yepπŸ˜ƒ...at siri fort auditorium,new delhi...,tomorrow evening.omg...πŸ˜›... i don't want to miss this golden opportunity...please kasturi...'

kasturi:'teek hai...we will go...'

shivani:hope you won't create any problem there...'

kasturi:'😑...'

shivani:'ok sorry...'

they realized that the person who gave them the ticket left long before.

saturday evening, siri fort auditorium:

in the green room robbie was getting ready for his concert.the auditorium was jam packed with the audiences.house full board was placed out side the auditorium long before,still the crowd was beyond control.shivani was sitting in the VIP row waiting for kasturi to come.she came half an hour before time.she don't want to miss the single glimpse of the rock star.but kasturi was yet to come.

'uff...yeah ladki bhee na...'shivani said to herself ,frequently looking at the time and the entrance.'i should have brought her with me...'she regretted.

it was time to start the concert:

soon after the announcement robbie appeared on the stage,as soon as he appeared the auditorium was roared with the sounds of clapping and cheers.he was is dark blue velvet jacket designed with white zari and black velvet jeans.the focusing lights revolved on him.while he was waving his hands to his fans his eyes looked at the seat reserved for kasturi.when he  found it empty a sudden feeling of depress passed through him.he felt weak on his feet.but....he don't want to dis appoint his eagerly awaiting fans.he cleared his throat to gathered his strength and started singing.after every performance he went to his green room for refreshing.the concert came to the end stage.kasturi's seat was still vacant.

in the green room robbie was changing  his costume and got ready for his last performance of the day.shivani completely lost her hope of kasturi.

kasturi:'...shiv...😊'she placed her hand on shivani's shoulder.

shivani:'kasturiiiπŸ˜ƒ...agayee thum...ufff...finally...you know the programme is going to end...'

kasturi:'i know😊...'with a smile she took her seat.

shivani:'kasturi...thum kyun...'she stopped speaking and stared at robbie on the stage again.

while he was checking the mike , with no hope he looked at VIP seat and surprised to see  kasturi sitting.he felt the sparks of happyness cracking in him,fleeing of pleasure run through his nerves.his face glued in the dim light.his voice jumped with joy.he started singing with full of sensation

robbie:

Hm hm hm, hm hm hm hm, hm hm, mm mm hm hm hm
Thoda sa pyaar hua hai, thoda hai baaqi - 2
Hum to dil de hi chuke, oh
Hum to dil de hi chuke, bas teri haan hai baaqi
Mm, mm mm mm mm mm

Kaunsa mod aaya zindagi ke safar mein
Bas gaye tu hi tu ab to meri nazar mein
Dil ki har ek dhadkan tujhko pehchaanti hai
Meri chaahat hai ab kya, tu nahin jaanti hai
Mm, mm mm mm mm mm

the auditorium roared with claps and cheers,audience went out of control.as usual he waved his hans to his fans and dis appeared from the stage.

robbie was in his green room.

alana:'rob...bie...'she came running and hugged him.

alana:'excellence performance...bahuth achcha kiya...'

robbie:'thank you dii...' he removed his velvet jacket and gave it to the manager.
'excuse me...'his body guard entered with bunch of  bouquets and gifts holding in his both the hands.

body guard:'sir yeah aap kay leyeah...'.it was a usual thing for him.at the end of the concerts he gets lots of bouquets and gifts as the token of love from his fans.alana took them from him and kept it on the dressing table.

alana:'robbie i am leaving now.thum thumaaray gadi may aajana...'

robbie:'teek hai...'he removed his leather bracelet and kept it on the dressing table.while he was keeping he noticed a dark pink tulip bouquet with a card in it.he slowly took out the card from the bunch of tulip flowers...it was a congratulation card.he fast fast searched for the sender name...and read "kasturi chawala...'. a wide smile on his face.he gently touched the tulip flowers and felt the tenderness of it.he removed the tulip bouquet from the other bouquets and kept it aside.

when he came out of the auditorium his fans and media people surrounded him.he tried to avoid  the media people and started signing the autograph.

shivani:'kasturi....please don't go.this time at any cast i want to get his autograph...'

kasturi:'shiv..no...'before kasturi could reply she ran towards robbie who was surrounded by the huge crowd.shivani was standing for away from the crowd.she frequently jumped up to see robbie and get her chance.

after signing few autograph robbie said sorry to his fans and went to his car.

shivani:'thank god finally i got it...'she came out of the crowed happily with a tore autograph and found kasturi missing.

shivani:'idiot...paanch minute ruk nahee sakthee...i hate you...'she said to herself.

sabarwal house:

when the driver parked the car,robbie got down from it,after walking few steps he suddenly stopped.

driver:'kay huwa saab...?'

robbie:'gadi kholo...'he went back to his car ,opened the door , searched front and back seats of his car and found nothing.

robbie:'gadi nikaa low...'he said in hurry.the driver was confused.he took the car in reverse and came to the main road .

driver:'kahaa jaana hai...?

robbie:'auditorium jawo...'

driver:'abhee abhee tho wahaan say aayeah hain...'

robbie:'thum muj say sawaal math karow...'

he was restless till he reached the auditorium.as soon as the car stopped he got down and rushed in without even bothering to close the car door.the auditorium was empty.some of them were cleaning and arranging the seats.he jumped up on the stage and ran to the green room.he searched on the dressing table for the bouquet.he found all the bouquets except the tulip one.he could not found what he was searching.

attender:'kya chahee yeah saab?'a attender came behind him for his help.

robbie:' yahaan tulip ka bouquet rakha huwa tha.thum nay thay kha...?'

attender:'nahee tho...'

he took his cell and immediately called alana.

robbie:'dii...wo tulip ka bouquet...'

alana:'wo tho green room mai rakkha huwa hai...'

robbie:'dammit...'he pushed the other bouquets along with the cosmetics from the table.

chawala house:

kasturi was lying on her bed, beside the tulip bouquet...!!!!'she slowly turned and took the bouquet.removed  the congratulation card , crushed it and threw it towards the dust bin.she gently touched the tulips and smelled it. closed her eyes and hugged it '..i miss you dii...i miss you...'tears ran from her eyes towards the ears.

shumi. thumbnail
PART-5

monday evening:

out side the university:

kasturi and shivani were talking seriously and walking towards the bus stop.

robbie put the break with '....kiiii...rrrrrr...'sound and stopped his car very close to them.shivani and kasturi jumped on the foot path with shock.

kasturi:'youuu...😲...'she got angry and raised her voice to yell at him.when she realized it was robbie she immediately changed her expression and smiled at him.

robbie:'muchay thum say kuch kaha na hai...'he opened the front door and said to kasturi.kasturi looked at shivani.

robbie:'chalo may ray saath...'

kasturi:'shiv...i will see you tomorrow...'she tried to avoid her.

shivani:'nahee ...mai bhee chaloon gee thumaaray saath...'she don't want kasturi to go alone with him.

kasturi:'teek hai.'she pushed her in the front seat,opened the back door and got in.

shivani:'😑...you are un predictable...😑'

robbie drew to a near by coffee shop.to avoid public disturbance he went and sat in a corner table.kasturi and shivani sat opposite to him.

robbie:'kya lo gee?😊...'he asked them

kasturi:'...you said you want to say some thing....'

robbie:'umm...wo...thank you for the bouquetπŸ˜ƒ...'

shivani:'just to say this you brought us to coffee shop...😑?'she got irritating.

robbie:'i wonder how do you know tulip is my favorite flowers!!!...'he neglected shivani.

kasturi:'thum ek celebrity ho.thumaaray baray mai patha laga na koi badi baath nahee hai...'

robbie:'ummm...well said...😊'he smiled,million dollar worth.

robbie:'kya thum mari fan ho...😳?'

kasturi:'nooo..'she said straight forwardly.

robbie:'why ?πŸ˜•..don't you like my concerts...'

kasturi:'not very much...rather than that i would like to concentrate on my studies..'

robbie:'ummm...really impressed😊...'

shivani was sitting beside kasturi and looking at robbie.

as per robbie's order the waiter served hot cheese pokoras and cappuccino  to them.'...cheese pokora!!!😲' kasturi stared at them. it was her favorite.she gently took one and tried to bite..... while her mind was rewinding her thoughts.

flash back:

kasturi was sitting on the window slab of the kitchen and kiran was frying cheese pokoras.out side it was raining heavily,it was rainy season.kasturi put her hands out side the window and tried to collect the rain water in her hands as much as possible.
kiran:'kasturi...karma karam cheese pokoras...'she brought the hot pokoras in a small plate and gave it to her.

kasturi:'dii...table par rak tho.i will have it later...'she continued playing in the rain water.

kiran:'it won't taste good if they become chill...have it right now..'

kasturi:'thay ko mayray haath kanday hai...'

kiran:'ith nee see baath..mai kheela thay thee huon...'she took the pokoras from the plate and started feeding her.

kasturi:'umm...yummm..πŸ˜›' she bit the pokora.

kasturi:'ouch...'she bit her index finger.

kasturi:'dii...dii..'she looked around and found that she is in a cafeteria,sitting in front of robbie sabarwal.

robbie:'kya huwa?'he was confused with her action.

kasturi:'aaahhh...'she looked at her finger and yelled with pain.

shivani:'are you ok?'she noticed red and blue marks on her index finger. before she could act,

'omg😲...waiter...bring ice cubes..' robbie called the waiter.in no time waiter brought ice cubes in a small bowl.robbie went and stood beside her,took her hand and hold her finger in the ice cubes bowl.

robbie:'do you feel better....😊?'he gently kept his other hand on her right shoulder.

when kasturi felt his passionate touch on her shoulder she raised her head and looked at him,he was looking at her with his expressive eyes. she could not stop staring at him ,she slowly raised her left hand and reached his hand which was resting on her shoulder.

shivani:' kas...turi...😲...' she tried to disturb her.kasturi looked at shivani , with a kind of fear in her eyes.

shivani:'we will go now...'she felt uncomfortable there.

robbie:' have your cappuccino  and then go...'he pulled the chair and sat beside kasturi.kasturi hold the cappuccino cup by circling it with her both palms and took a sip.that is the way she drinks .even though it was looking bit weird robbie admired her way with a smile.

while kasturi was sitting in front seat and showing the direction ,robbie drew to chawala house and parked his car near by.

kasturi:' bye...😊'while getting down,she said to robbie and shivani with a false smile.

without caring her '..bye..'shivani too got down.kasturi walked fast in to her house,shivani too followed her with the same speed.kasturi went straight to her bed room and fall upside down on the bed like a uprooted flower plant.

shivani:'kasturi....'she too came in.kasturi buried her face i the pillow.may be trying to hide her tears or guiltyness.

shivani:'kasturi...'she sat on the bed beside her.

shivani:'kasturi...i am sorry to say...thum galath kar rahee ho..'

shivani:'thum ghalath raas thay par jaarahee ho kasturi.....'

kasturi:' mai galath nahee huon..'she said without looking at her.

shivani:' bayhas math karo😑...you know that you are wrong.that is why you were trying to avoid me when he called you.thum isee nahee theee.i know you from the school days.'

shivani:'ofcourse every one like him ,admire him.i too obviously.i listen his music,go to his concerts, get his autographs...there ends...but your are going beyond that..'

kasturi:'thum mujsay jalthee ho..😭'she cried.

shivani:'joot hai.yeah thum achee thar ha jaan thee ho.to hide your mistake you are trying to hurt me.don't do that kasturi...'

kasturi:😭...

shivani:'he is a rock star.he has thousands of fans ,hundreds of girls friends.his break up with his girl friends is almost daily news'

shivani:' mai nahee chaha thee thumaaray saath bhee yahee ho.it is like trying your hand in a snake hole.'

kasturi:😭...

shivani:'utto...'she shook her.kasruri got up and sat on the bed.her eyes were wet.

shivani:'promise me..aaj kay baath thum uss robbie sabarwal say baywajah nahee meloge...' she wiped her tears.

kasturi:'nahee...😭'

shivani:'i am sorry,if i would have hurt you...'

kasturi:'nahi shiv.i know you are right..😭..'

shivani:'now stop this tears.😊it is getting late.i must leave now...'she got up from the bed.

kasturi:'wait...i will tell bhaiya to drop you..'she too got down from the bed.