FF-Thoda Sa Pyaar(RoKa)NEW-part-47 to 50 pg107

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

hi girls i am back with a new FF Thoda Sa Pyaar...

hope you all will like it and support me like before with your beautiful comments throught my FF😊.

as usual i will introduce the characters as they come across😊.

PART-1,2...pg-1

PART-3...pg-3

PART-4,5...pg-6

PART-6...pg-8

PART-7...pg-9

PART-8...pg-12

PART-9...pg-13

PART-10,11...pg-15

PART-12...pg-16

PART-13...pg-18

PART-14...pg-21

PART-15,16...pg-25

PART-17,18...pg-28

PART-19,20,21...pg-34

PART-22,23...pg-39

PART-24,25...pg-44

PART-26,27...pg-50

PART-28...pg-57

PART-29,30,31...pg-63

PART-32...pg-67

PART-33,34,& 35...pg-71

PART-36,37 &38...pg-76,77

PART-39,40 &41...pg-84

PART-42...pg...89

PART-43,44...pg...93

PART-45...pg...98

PART-46...pg...101

PART-47,48,49 & 50...107

PART-1

Indraprastha University Of Technology,Delhi:

around 11pm:

kasturi was sitting in second year B.E chemical engineering lecture hall and busy taking notes.her friend shivani was sitting beside her and scribbling in her notebook.

'i hate this class...' shivani wrote in a bit paper and passed on to kasturi.kasturi did not care to look at her note,she was concentrating on professor singha's lecture and taking notes carefully.

soon after the lecture was over kasturi and shivani collected their books and note books from the desk and came out of the lecture hall.

shivani:'uff...'she said while they were walking in the corridor along the crowd.

kasuri:'kya hua..?' she asked shivani.they were  heading towards the cafeteria.

shivani:'how do you concentrate on that bakwaas lecture?...mujay tho kuch samach mai nahee aatha...πŸ˜•'

kasturi:'shiv😊...i know that you don't like that professor ...that is why you don't concentrate on his lecture ...so you don't understand  tooπŸ˜ƒ...'

shivani:'omg...ab thum lecture shuru math karo...let us have some thing in the canteen...'

kasturi:'shivvv... now it is not our lunch break.if we go to cafeteria we will be late to our next lecture...'she tried to stop her.

shivani:'oh...come on..don't be boring 'she pulled her towards the canteen.

shivani went to the canteen counter and took two tokens for apple juice ,went to the other counter ,gave the tokens and got the apple juice in two disposable glasses.as because it was not the lunch break the canteen was almost empty.both kasturi and shivani took the seat in one corner of the canteen.kasturi turned her wrist, looked at her tiny titan watch with black leather strap.5 more minutes left for the next lecture to start.shivani did not care about the time.

shivani:'kasturi...patha hai kal kay college function may chief guest koon hai?...who is going to distribute the academic excellency certificates?'

kasturi:'i know...'she said with no interest.

shivani:'mr.robbie sabarwal...the rock star...my long time wish is going to come true...πŸ˜›'she was excited.

kasturi for a second stop drinking the juice.she bit her lip and lowered her gaze to hide her feelings and expression.but she failed.
shivani:'kasturi...thum teek tho ho na?πŸ˜•'

kasturi:'umm...'

shivani:'are you sure...'

kasturi:'it is getting late for the class.let us go..'she got up from her seat to divert her, both rushed to their next class.

sabarwal music company:

robbie sabarwal the rock star,heart throb of the nation was leaning back and sitting in his black leather revolving chair.his assistance anitha was standing in front of him and reading his appointments.

anitha:'after noon 2pm lunch with ramsha,3pm board meeting with the board members,6pm Indraprastha University function..'she read as a parrot.

robbie:'umm...'he was playing with the paper weight and listening to her.he kept the paper weight on the table ,leaned for ward ,opened his draw and took a CD from it.

robbie:'give this CD in the recording room and tell them to check the voice quality...'

anitha:'yes sir...'she took the CD from him and went out.

evening 5:45 pm:

Indraprastha University auditorium was filled with the engineering students,the future india.kasturi went to the front row moving through the crowd and took the place which is specially meant for the student who are going to receive the awards.

sharp at 6pm the function started with a small prayer by the final year student miss.rama.at the end of the prayer she called up on the principal to continue the function. the principal addressed the audiences and gave the speech about the university, their goals and achievements.

while he was delivering his speech robbie entered the  auditorium from the back side door.he would like to take his seat without disturbing principal's speech, but could not.as soon as the student saw him the wave of disturbance spread over the auditorium.

robbie:'excuse me...'he said in general  in a soft tone and took his seat on the stage beside other VIPs.he was in cream suite.he fixed his coat while sitting.his presence made kasturi restless.small drop lets of sweat appeared on her fore head.she took her hand kerchief and wiped her face.she tried her best to avoid looking at him and concentrate on the principal's speech.

followed by vice principal speech it was academic award distributing ceremony, most awaiting moment for the outstanding students.the student who are going to receive the award were already informed.kasturi got alert and  was keenly hearing the announcement of her name.for the first half of the student the awards were given by the chief guest Dr.Ramdoss,director of the university.second half should be given by the rock star rbbie sabarwal.fortunately or unfortunately kasturi's name was not announced in the first half.

for the second half robbie got up from his seat ,fixed his coat and went near the podium.while a senior student was calling the names,yet another senior student took the respective certificates and medals from the tray and gave it to robbie.there was a video coverage while he was honoring the great students with awards and medals.

announcement:'... the excellent student of the year goes to kasturi chawala...second year chemical engineering '

when her name was announced kasturi  got up coolly from the front row and went to the stage. she climbed the steps by holding her long skirt little bit up and showing her puffy fair feet inside a slightly high heels sandals.

robbie did not notice her.he carefully took the certificate from the tray and turned towards kasturi to honor her.by that time kasturi reached robbie and she was standing very close to him , few centimeter apart.looks she reduced the distance between them intentionally.for a moment he forgot to blink.his sight stood still on her.he could smell her feminine fragarence.no women has ever captured his attention like this.

kasturi!!!!!!
she was hardly nineteen but looks like sixteen.she was wearing a light apple green long new silk skirt with a thin zari border at the bottom. tiny golden zari flowers scattered over the skirt. short sleeve long matching blouse,no accessories around her long fair neck.black silky hair flowing below her shoulder,small dangling in the ears,trimmed eye brows,no bindi,innocent eyes,small sharp nose,chubby cheeks,short chin,thin wide pink lips  and million dollar smile on it, sufficient enough to mesmerize a Himalayan saint.

robbie shook his head ,recover his concious and gave the certificate to her.

robbie:'congratulation...'he was still wondering about her .'no doubt she has taken extra care about her look...'he said in his mind. '...usually people say, those who are outstanding in their studies less concentrate in make up and least bother about their look. but she is exceptional..'again the thought ran in to his mind.he hold his thought , took the medal from the tray and leaned forward to put it in her neck.

kasturi:' thank you...πŸ˜ƒ'she stepped back with extra large smile and took the medal  from him in her hand.her un expected action slightly shook him.

kasturi:'thanks...πŸ˜ƒ'she said again and extended her fair long hands.it has no bangles in it.well trimmed and polished nails with a solid plane finger ring in the ring finger. he got yet another shock.in no time he came out of his shock and extend his hand to her.

she slide her elegant palm in to his and shook gently, which radiated a feeling of pleasant throughout his body.he tried to control him self by swallowing his saliva.a moment later he realized that she was holding his hand for more than necessary.he gently took back his hand from hers.before he could act or say she went away.she walked out of the auditorium with a sigh.

shivani:'kasturi....'she came running behind her.

shivani:'congratulations kasturi...i am very glad...'she hugged her.

kasturi:'thanks...'said formally.she was not happy instead she was looking confused.but shivani was not in a mood to notice kasturi's confussion.

shivani:'chalow andther...thodi thayer mai cultural programme shuru ho nay wala hai...'

kasturi:'nahee shiv...thum jawo...' she had no interest.

inside the auditorium:

robbie distributed rest of the awards mechanically and went back to his seat.his eyes searched for kasturi but failed to find.he quickly scanned the whole auditorium but of no use.while his eyes searching for kasturi one of the senior student came to him.

student:'excuse me..'he bend down and whispered to him.robbie raised his head and looked at him with a question mark on his face.

student:'sir.. students want to hear you singing...'

robbie:'oh...no...i am sorry...' he shook his head as a sign of no.

student:'please sir...we are all excited to hear you singing...' students those who are sitting in the auditorium understood their talk and started shouting.

students:'robbie...robbie...robbie...' they cheered,they went out of controll.

robbie:' fine...i will...i will..'he got up from his seat and try to controlled the crowd.a student came running and gave the mike to him.robbie looked around the crowd,tried to find kasturi.but no.....he could not...he closed his eyes for a second to gather his concentration .when he opened his eyes.....'y..e..s.....there... she... is...'finally his eyes caught her while she was entering the auditorium with  shivani.he instantly started signing...

robbie: 

Pehli nazar mein
Kaise jaado kar diya
Tera ban baita hai
Mera jiya
Jaane kya hoga
Kya hoga kya pata
Is pal ko milke
Aa jee le zara
Mein hoon yahan
Tu hai yahan
Meri bahon mein aa
Aa bhi ja
[O jaan-e-jaan
Dono jahan
Meri bahon mein aa
Bhool Ja]2
Baby i love u 4 so more
Baby i love u
I love u so more

girls here in the audio link of the song. enjoy the melody....mesmerizing voice of atif aslam .just open the link. it will start playing for you.....

http://www.imeem.com/sohailkhowaja/music/EEy4faDk/atif-aslam-pehli-nazar-mein/

students:'once more...once more...come on...'they cheered.robbie waved his hand with a smile to the students and went back to his seat.

Edited by robbii - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
part-2

Indraprastha University function came to an end with few cultural programmes by the students.

usually robbie never sits till the end of the function.but today he don't feel like going in the middle of the function.after the end of the function robbie was surrounded by the students for autograph.good...there was no media people disturbance.they were prohibited by the university authorities.while he was signing the autograph he searched for kasturi.

kasturi was walking out with shivani.she was holding the certificate and the medal in her hands.

shivani:'kasturi...ruko...every one is taking autograph of robbie...let us also ....'she hold kasturi's hand and try to stop her.

kasturi:'i am not interested...'she passed on.

shivani:'kasturi...why are you behaving so weird.come on..'she pulled her.

kasturi did not move.after signing few autograph robbie moved ahead and he saw kasturi standing few meters away from him.

shivani:'khadi khadi kya thayk rahee ho?...wo chalay jayeah ga..'she again pulled her.

kasturi:'wo aayeah ga...'she said with out expression on her face.

shivani:'kya?...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•'

kasturi:'wo aayeah ga...' she strongly repeated .

shivani:'wo rock star hai.wo kyun aayeah ga?.we have to go.come we will..' before she could finish she saw robbie heading towards them with the crowd following him.shivani stood speach less.

students:'please...autograph...'

students:'sir...please....' they followed him.

he neglected their plea and  came to them with his wide foot steps.shivani was first time looking at the rock star robbie very closely.

robbie!!!!

young rock star. heart throb of billions...hardly 26 years.he is moderately tall and fair.brown twinkling eyes with neat eyebrow.wide fore heard and short hair cut.strong manly jaws with sharp nose and  thick lips.well sketched face with build up body.attractive smile and impressing personality.no doubt girls can easily fall for him.a date with him is a dream for them.

robbie:'auto graph nahee lo gee?...😊'he spoke in his husky and sexy voice.cannot be live while singing how his sexy and husky voice turns in to such a melody.

kasturi:'ummm...😊 naheen...yeah mari tharaf say aap kay leyeah...'she raised on her toes and put the medal in his neck as a garland and vanished in the crowd in no time.

robbie was taken aback with her unexpected action.he stood rooted on the ground.

shivani:'kasturi...kasturiii...'she tried to follow her.with out taking autograph shivani went in search of her.

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome

Rockin

Loved da way robbie has already fallen 4 her

Awww..awesome

COntinue soon
shumi. thumbnail

girls this ff is not the same concept which i said before.

ArjaAddict thumbnail

di di di di di di di di di di.........

i'm sooooooooooooooooooo happy dii.....i'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo soooooooooo happy today!!!
today only happy news for me......from school,from home n from my dear dii shumi dii.....our class got FIRST prize in TALENTIA DANCE COMPETITION........its done class wise!......n our class got THIRD prize in CLASS DECORATION COMPETITION!!!!

BCK TO UR FF!!!
dii.....in the first part itself......roka.....in all other ff's ro used to hate ka in da begining n den start loving her.....but here it different~!!!!
yea i'm sooooooooo happy dii today,....i dnt have wrods to express my happines!!
dii wat a part dii wat a part!!!no words to describe it!!!!!!no words at all!!!
ooooooooooooooooooo robbie as rockstar again....dat's great!!!
dii is dis the story of only ROKA or ARJUHI will cum in between???????????? (pls answer dis 1st dii)
its definitely "FORTUNATELY" (not UNFORTUNATELY) kasturi's name was not there in the first half!!!
u noe wat jaanu will be very happy wen she'll see this thread as much as i was...i bet!!!i just saw this thread n i just jumped into it without luking any other thread!!!!

dii y did u change ur concept???whether u change or diddnt change ur topic....dat doesnt matter.....i'm sooooooooo happy dat u started ur new ff!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒX10000000......0000....
n now i can read it evryday!!!

let's rock it dii!!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️
lets continue our journey to CROSS 250pgs this time......yeaaaaaaaaaaaπŸ˜‰
i'm soooooooooooo happy!!!

continue fats dii!!!πŸ˜ƒ

love u😳 love u 😳love u😳 love u 😳love u😳 love u 😳love u diiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!😳

Nechu
Edited by RoKa PraNeev - 14 years ago
JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome yaar!!!!!!!!!!!
So sweet part......
Please update soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That certificate part was soooooooo cute!!!!!!!
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shumi congrats on starting your 3rd FF.........πŸ‘

very intriguing beginning........so RoKa know each other from before......wanting to know how & where.....πŸ˜›

loved how you described both robbie & kasturi.

as always your style of storytelling is very smooth & relatable.....great going...
πŸ‘
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Shumiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! πŸ˜ƒ
wahayyyyyy another ff!! woop woop!!

fantastic start!! im lovin it already!! πŸ˜› sounds very interesting...and different!! πŸ˜‰

love the way yu described robbie and kasturi πŸ‘πŸΌ too good!!

n the end part wen kasturi says confidently that robbie wil come 2 them...woahhh that was deep..i felt that!!

all in all awesome beginning sweety!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

n the best part is that this time i will be a regular reader  n not join in from the end!! πŸ˜†

looking forward 2 next part!! 😊

Hinna
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: muneefah

awesome

Rockin

Loved da way robbie has already fallen 4 her thanks

Awww..awesome.thank u dearπŸ˜ƒ

COntinue soon i will

nehaaa nawab thumbnail

m soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ that u r back with yet another terrific fanfic..... ur new fanfic is just fabulous...... now we get to read daily updatesπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ............ just loved the concept, its really new as kasturi already knows robbie and robbie has started falling for kasturi...... every fanfic of urs has a compleletely unique and fantastic story..... dieing to knw robbie's and kasturi's past....... pls update sooooon, will u update daily?