New [Nikbhi] FF "Precious Moments" Prt3 updtd pg5

Prietha thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello everyone, itz me... I am a new member of DMG forum but I would love to get involve more so I've decided to come up with a FanFic.. I wrote one FF before for other section but never got chance to finish it so here I am starting a new FF called "Precious Moments".  I am really sorry in Advance for my mistakes and if it's boring' Feel Free to Comment whether u like it or not so I will try to be more creative or however u want me to bring the light to this Fan Fic.. I will try my level best to live up to your expectations....ok'. Thank You.. I need all your support and love... I will update once a Week...

Precious Moments

Part 1

Ward boy - Knock, Knock'

Hearing no response to his knock, Ward boy came inside the cabin. After giving few glances here and there he called, "Sir".

A handsome man who was half asleep pulled himself up and with an angry tone said "Don't you have any manners... you should at least knock on the door before coming inside my cabin"

Ward boy (Nervous) - Mai.. Maine ander aane se pahele knock kiya tha, lekin koi jawaab nahin sunayi diya.. isliye mai aise andar aa gaya I AM SORRY, SIR..

Sir - Nahin actually I am sorry woh meri aankh lag gayee thi isliye shayad maine suna nahi hoga... Kaho kya kaam tha?

Ward boy -  Woh aaj aapki bahut important meeting hai na to aap taiyar ho jaayiye kyunki woh sab board of members aa chuke hai... aur yeh rahi project ki file.

Sir - Thank You, Just give me 5 minutes and I will meet you in a conference room.

"Suno" Sir said to stop the ward boy from leaving the cabin.

Ward boy - Ji Sir??

Sir - get me a coffee in 2 minutes.. okay?

The ward boy left.

--

Everyone was in a conference room waiting for'.

"Hello Everyone" said a tall man wearing a light blue stripe shirt with jacket on top and stylish jeans on bottom. All turns to him and greeted him, "Good Morning Dr. Abhimanyu Modi."

Dr. Abhi - Please, take a sit everybody and let's start

Dr. Kirti - Dr. Modi, aap ne to kaha tha ki aaj ki meeting ek khas makshad se rakhi gayee hai

Dr. Abhi - haan maine bilkul sahi hi kaha tha Dr. Kirti.. mujhe aap sabse do jaroori baatein discuss karni thi...the first reason is we are having a new intern joining us from today

Dr. Kirti rolled her eyes thinking "yeh hospital se doctors aur patients nikale jaa rahe hai aur yeh is haalat mein ek naya doctor, he is impossible'". She interrupts him but stopped seeing Dr. Shashank indicating not to say anything.

Dr. Abhi - aur dusra hai ki mujhe lagta hai ki hum logo ko ek naya Sanjivani ki jaroorat hai' please think about it and let me know tomorrow. The meeting is dismissed.

Dr. Abhimanyu takes  an exit from the conference room followed by everyone to their respective work.

--

A beautiful girl, wearing a nice light pink shirt and black skirt entered in Dr. Abhi's Cabin.

"Haay Rabba, doctor hote huye bhi yeh cabin itna ganda hai to yeh Abhimanyu Modi insane kaisa hoga" said the girl to herself.

She thought being a doctor it's her duty to keep it clean. While she cleaned Dr. Abhi's whole cabin as it was all messy since he worked none stop for 3 days and 2 nights, Dr. Abhi is heading to his cabin. 

A girl crashed into Dr. Abhi while leaving his Cabin. He catches her from falling on the floor and asked "Are you ok, Miss?"

Girl (in anger) - Tumhari himmat kaise hui mujhe haath lagane ki? (Dr. Abhi was looking for a chance to speak here but she didn't let him as she kept going on) Tum mujhe jaante nahi ho.. Mai apne Boss ki bahut acchi dost hoon' aur unhe tumhari sikhayat karke is hospital se dhakke marke na nikalvaya to mera naam Dr. Nikita Malhotra nahin..

Dr. Abhi (with irritation) - Badi batamizz ladki ho tum ek to tumhe bachaya aur tum mera ahesan maan ne ki wajah mujhe dhamki de rahi ho'

Dr. Nikita - Ahesan, My foot.

Dr. Abhi was about to step inside the cabin.

Dr. Nikita stopped him asking "Tum mere dost yani Abhi ke cabin mein kyu jaa rahe ho? Woh yaha nahi hai uska matlab yeh nahi ki tum apni marji ke malik ho aur unke yaha na hone par unke cabin par apna kabza kar sakte ho'

Dr. Abhi couldn't take it anymore so he stepped inside the cabin saying whatever to Dr. Nikita. He was shocked after looking around his cabin. He checked his table, drawers, file cabinets, etc. and called for the ward boy in anger.

Ward boy - Yes, Sir. What happened?

Dr. Abhi - What the hell is this?? Who came in my cabin without my permission that too in my absence

The ward boy was scared and he didn't utter a word

Dr. Abhi - come on, Answer me. Who the hell touched my belongings and files?

Thinking to herself, "aree yaar yeh to gadbad ho gayee.. lagta hai yahi Dr. Abhimanyu Modi hai.. ab kya karogi Nikki". Dr. Nikita was really scared from seeing Dr. Abhi angry but decided to speak up as he was yelling at the ward boy for her fault.

"I.. I'.am..SORRY sir" said Nikki in her scared tone.

Dr. Abhi - So yeh sab tumne kiya hai' what else can I expect from you??

Dr. Nikita didn't say anything as she knew it will get worse if she say anything.

Dr. Abhi - Tumhe kisine yeh nahi sikaya, not to touch anyone's personal things without permission from him/her. How could you do this?? Tumne meri sari cheezo ko ulat fulat kar diya' How dare you??

Dr. Nikita(looking down the floor ) n scared - "I am really sorry sire.. Woh aaj mera pehla din hai na to mujhe ward boy ne bataya ki mujhe aapko report karna hoga.. jab main yahan aayee to dekha ki sab cheeze bikhari padi hui thi islye maine socha ki sab organize kar deti hoon'"

Dr. Abhi - Pahela DIN, Pahele din tumne kya kiya..Apne boss ki Insult.. Wait a Minute' Tum kuch der pahele kya keh rahi thi??

Nikita mumbles "are yeh kahin dost wali to baat nahin kar raha.. nikki tu to gayee.."

Dr. Nikita - Kab Sir?

Dr. Abhi - Ohh haaa tum aur meri dost' waise mujhe yeh batao ki humari dosti hui kab???

Dr. Nikita - Nahi Sir

Dr. Abhi - Kya nahin Sir.. Tumne mujhe kaha tha na ki tum apne boss ko kehkar mujhe dhakke mar kar bahar nikalvaogi'. To ab mai tumhe dhakke mar kar yaha se nikalvaoo ya phir yaha se faik doon use pahele tum khud chali jaao' "Get out from here" said Dr. Abhi to Dr. Nikita in anger.

Dr. Nikita - Ji

Dr. Abhi - Just Get out from here right now.. at this moment...

Dr. Nikita left the cabin leaving Dr. Abhi and the ward boy behind' and the ward boy asked for forgiveness on behalf of Dr. Nikita.

--

In the hallways, Dr. Kirti sees lost Nikita talking to herself.

Dr. Kirti - who are you?

Dr. Nikita - I am the new intern, Dr. Nikita and you must be Dr. Kirti, right?

Dr. Kirti - yeh, to tum ho Dr. Nikita' waise ab se time par report karna

Dr. Nikita smiled at her and said, "meri duty kya hai Doctor.

Dr. Kirti - I would like you to meet the staff and then take a walk around the hospital. You can start the work after that.

Dr. Nikita just nodded and followed Dr. Kirti.

The announcement is made, "All the interns to the nurse station please."

They all arrived at nurse station. Seeing Dr. Kirti with someone new, they start asking about her.

Dr. Kirti - yeh hai Dr. Nikita..Dr. Armaan, Please show her the hospital and then report me.

Dr. Kirti left and all the interns introduced themselves to Nikita then Armaan took her to show her around.

Dr. Armaan. -  Dr. Nikita..

Dr. Nikita - Armi, Please call me Nikki

Armi - ok Nikki.. maine to suna tha ki tum time ki bahut pakki ho to phir aaj itni late kaise aaye

Nikki - arre I had to report Dr. modi

Armi- oh kadoos ko

Nikki starts giggling - achcha naam rakha hai tune, bilkul suit karta hai' hai na??

Armi says, "of course he is.. waise yeh tha pura hospital.. kaisa laga?

Nikki - bahut hi achcha.. I will have fun working here

Armi -yup sure will since I am with you

Nikki felt Armi was trying to flirt with her, "to phir chloon ab mujhe Dr. Kirti ko report karna hai"

Armi hugs her and she leaves.

Then Dr. Kirti handed her a case and she got busy with the case. She spent the whole day with her patient.

--

At the locker room, everyone is active fighting with one another.

Anji - wats so funny Atul, Itne daant kyu nikaal rahe ho??

Atul - kuch nahin Anjali, woh aaj nayee colgate laaya hoon na to

Anji - to kya??

Nikki - to advertise kar raha hai.. haina Atul?

Atul make faces at Nikki but Anji starts laughing along her. Then she comes nearby and greets them. All the boys start roaming around Nikki which makes girls feel envious.

Anji, Ridz & Muskaan - unhe dekho kaise Nikki ke aage piche gum rahe hai

Ridz - haan yaar' koi laaz sharam hi nahi hai

Muskaan - arre Riddhima, Armaan ki taraf dekho' kaise hans hans ke use gale laga raha hai

Anji - haan Ridz dekho' lagta hai ab tumhare pyar ki koi kadar hi nahi rahi

Ridz - aap dono thik kehrah hai.. let me do something

Muskaan & Anji - Ab maza aayega'

Ridz - Armaan, tumhe humari shaadi ki taiyariya nahin karni kya?

Armaan comes closer to Ridz then starts whispering, "tum thoda dhire nahi bol sakti kya?? Uske saamne yeh sab kehne ki kya jaroorat thi?? Aur waise bhi humari shaadi ko abhi bahut waqt hai to mai baad mein sab sambhal loonga"

Nikki - wow.. aap dono ki shaadi hone wali hai, is it arranged or love?

Ridz - Love

Nikki '-kab hai shaadi?

Ridz - abhi tarikh tai nahi hui

Nikki - that's nice' Jodi to achchi hai, Congrates Ridz n Armi

Anji - Armi???

Nikki - haan Armaan.. usne mujhe Armi bulane ko bola hai

Ridz gets mad hearing her words so she just drags Armaan with her.

--

Late at night, Dr. Abhi left his office and started his car. While driving home, he saw Nikki standing outside the Gate who was waiting for a ride (taxi or auto). Dr. Abhi stepped out of his car and asked Nikki what is she doing there that late..

Dr. Abhi - Dr. Nikita, aap yaha itni raat ko kya kar rahi hai?

Upset Nikki replied, " Aap se matlab?? aur haa hum log hospital ke bahar hai itna formal hone ki koi jaroorat nahi hai'"

Abhi (with a smile) - thik hai, tum ek ladki ho aur itni raat ko akeli yun bahar gumna achcha nahi lagta' isliye maine pucha

Nikki - woh meri problem hai aapki nahi, isliye aap yaha se jaaiye aur mera waqt jaahir mat kijiye

Abhi (making a naughty face) - Achcha, agar tum chahti ho ki mai tumhara waqt barbad na karoo toh phir tumhe mere saath chalna hoga.

Hearing what Dr. Abhi said Nikki was shocked' She replied him " tumhara dimaag to thik hai na??? tumne mujhe samaj kya rakha hai??  Tum samjate kya ho apne aapko?? Tumari koi izzat hai ki nahi??

Abhi was trying to explain that he didn't mean anything like what she is thinking but she didn't let him so he covered her mouth with his hands' "Listen, think whatever you want to. If you want me to drop you home then you're most welcome to sit next to me or else you may go to HELL' U heard me GO TO HELL'."

After hearing what Abhi just said, Nikki got so angry and told him, "Mujhe tumhare jaise cchuhe (mice) ki madad ki koi jaroorat nahi hai, mai apni help khud kar sakti hoon., aur aaj ke baad mein tumhara chehra bhi nahi dekhna chahti' mere saamne kabhi mat aana warna mai tumhe mar daaloongi."

A naughty Abhi couldn't take his steps back as he already did that once in his cabin so he screamed at her "tumhare jaisi billi (cat) ka chahra dekhna bhi kaun chahta hai' tumhare jaisi ladki maine aaj tak nahi dekhi. Jo ek Billi ka roop le kar logo ko daraati hai aur unhe nochh dalti hai' samji??"

Nikki started running behind Abhi and starts hitting him for saying all that nonsense to her. They were about 2 feet apart from each other when in a rush she twisted her ankle and held Abhi's hand for a support from falling but unfortunately she fell and was in pain'

Being a doctor, Abhi felt bad and offers to help her out when A voice came from behind "Nikki''''''''''''"

Nikki turned around and relived after seeing Armi there. Armi walks to them.

Armi - nikki kya hua tumhe?? Tum thik to hona?

Nikki - nahi yaar. dekho na mere pair pe chot lagi hai'

Armi - yeh kaise hua? I mean'

Nikki - I was running after this idiot and I lost my balance without noticing the Banana skin on the ground. I stepped on it and slipped.

Armi - That's very sad.. do you want me to drive you home?

Nikki - no I will manage

Abhi - chali jaao varna yahin reh jaaogi

Nikki had no choice but to take the offer. Abhi stepped aside and held the door open for her while Armaan helped her settle down in passenger sit. As soon as Nikki got in, abhi shuts the door. They all left.

In the car, Nikki removed her sandal and massaged her foot gently. Armaan asked her nicely, "Bahut dard ho raha hai kya?"  She nodded in pain. Seeing the grimace on her face he slowed down the speed. He stopped the car front of her house.

Armaan got off silently and opened the door for Nikki. With his help, she came to her room and then falls asleep later.

To Be Continue...
Please do comment..

Love,
Dhriti
Edited by Prietha - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great part
love it
cont soon
disisSanaya thumbnail
awesome jana....very nice...😳
continue soon babes!...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Prietha thumbnail
@26javey26, @aarti_dmg, @disisSanaya  

Thanx u so much to all three of you.... I will surely continue..... I realli appriciate ur support n love.. it means alot 2 me... thanx again n keep readin ma FF n enjoy urself....
Edited by Prietha - 15 years ago
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
omg.. an abhi-niki ff..!! starting was wonderful.. pls continue soon.. btw i've doubt if ffs r allowed in dmg forum.. i've seen dmg ffs in fan-fic section only..
Alu- thumbnail
Nice update
Continue soon and pm me wen u update
I think u should move this to ff section
Prietha thumbnail
@ashred12 n @aliyaha Thanx 4 comment.... Actually I tried postin in the FF section but didnt allow me 4 sum reason... I will surely move to FF section soon n 4 sure i wil update it soon...... Aliya i will PM u wen i update the next part....
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyy dear,
nice part
continue soon

love
Riddss
Prietha thumbnail
@arlove n @Riddss  ---- datz 4 da comments..... i will not make u wait 2 long... till then keep smiling
choco.bub thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You finally started your FF . Huh but'd super great love it.