Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

algersanrajtv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thank you sanam the episod is so beau win santo shook moti ben  she come 😑 my swet santo
Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika113

Thanks Sukhi and Mru for the update! You guys are rock stars in my book for your dedication!πŸ‘πŸ‘ I have not seen the epi yet, but what's this!!! I am in shock, our Santu actually stood up to Motiben! Good for her. Moti is a sarcastic devil talking to Khemi in that manner when nanaji is sick. Yes I agree with somebody that said the dialogue writers must have had a field day, by writing what Moti said to Khemi about sending more diamonds to break,hhehehe! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I am sure that really ticked off Santu and Khemi! Wow, our guy DM to the rescue at the end! I want to cheer for him now! Yay, DM, go go, DM go go, we are with you, go go, hehhehee! Sorry, I was not a cheerleader!πŸ˜† Will watch epi now and comment more later!

Mallika wantch the episode...its πŸ‘.........santu not only stood up to moti...but she acutally scared her for a second......moti and we got a glimpse of future MalkinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mallika113

Thanks Sukhi and Mru for the update! You guys are rock stars in my book for your dedication!πŸ‘πŸ‘ I have not seen the epi yet, but what's this!!! I am in shock, our Santu actually stood up to Motiben! Good for her. Moti is a sarcastic devil talking to Khemi in that manner when nanaji is sick. Yes I agree with somebody that said the dialogue writers must have had a field day, by writing what Moti said to Khemi about sending more diamonds to break,hhehehe! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I am sure that really ticked off Santu and Khemi! Wow, our guy DM to the rescue at the end! I want to cheer for him now! Yay, DM, go go, DM go go, we are with you, go go, hehhehee! Sorry, I was not a cheerleader!πŸ˜† Will watch epi now and comment more later!

No frets Mallika!

You are RIGHT ON TIME - abhi to raat jawaan hai and the party's rockingggg !!
What an WHAT an episode .. am yet to feel so many
emotions at once after an episode of Bandini .. it had EVERYTHING .. a hint of romance
when Santo smiles a little when she talks about her hubby to her daughter/friend..

The sadness , the business tricks, the respect, the helplessness, the ego..
OMGG !!!
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: booosi

that would be awsome Sukhi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Hiten kahegaa "Saambhar chokri....suee kari chey"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

not sure if  my tota fota gujju is right πŸ˜†

LOOL

I guess it's shu kari che?πŸ˜†
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swan20

...yeah i'm a Maharashtrian.....πŸ˜ƒ

did u manage to catch up with last week's episodes?

yep, i caught up this morning.. hubby ji came home a bit early today.. but today is night call so i am taking full advantage of the time..!  LOL.. and tomorrow is car service appointment, so i'll still get my daily bandini dose.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ  hehehe..

awww.. i didn't know that.. that's soo sweet..
mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Guys - Mru deserves the credit for tonight's update .. more than half is done by her .. I am sorry for the delay, I was caught up!

Thanks Mru and Suks.  Wonderful update.

And Suks, you don't have to be sorry.  We are lucky and happy that you two do this for us.

And such detail too...it's like watching an epi. Thank so much
Pari_Angle thumbnail
ceers mombasa party tonightπŸ₯³......wonderfull episode
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mombasa00

And Suks, you don't have to be sorry.  We are lucky and happy that you two do this for us.

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—  mombs ji.. missed you..! 
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: mombasa00

You first tell me how your health is !

The party is SO on tonight .. jump in .. and yea- anything for you!!!
algersanrajtv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think santo help dm in this prob and get her statu  and the respect of hitim