7 May WRITTEN update: In times of crisis!

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
May 7,2009
Friday

Episode starts with Santo walking in the hall.. Birwa is leaning against the pillar eating ice cream. She offers some to Santo, who looks worried. Santo says no, Birwa asks her what happened? Santo says, pakdi gayi(I got caught). Birwa says, ' I knew it. Suraj cant keep anything to himself. He doesn't know when to say what.' Santo says, 'now what should i do'. Birwa asks, 'Is papa still angry?'. Santo says, 'Slightly'. Birwa says, 'Dont worry, we'll deal with it later'. And offers her some ice cream, which Santo eats.

At nanaji's house, nanaji is very sick. He's coughing a lot mumbling Santo's name. Hiten gets very worried and comes and stands at the door. Nanaji coughs so much that he throws up. He starts mumbling incoherently that Malik is angry with him. Because of him the entire village is in ruins. Santo will bear the brunt of his anger. Hiten feels very guilty. Khemi reassures him that nothing like that will happen. But nanaji is convinced that Santo will be blamed and asks her not to call Santo there. He starts coughing violently and Khemi is extremely worried, says she'll go get vaidji. As she's leaving, she spots hiten at the door, stares at him unforgivingly and goes out. Hiten comes in and rubs nanaji's back.

Santo is walking in the hall, when the phone rings. Taru picks it up and asks who's calling? Its khemi. Taru very sarcastically greets her, saying Khemi behna. And asks her how she is? And if she should sent more jewelry and diamonds for her to break? Khemi asks if she can talk to Santo. Taru says that of course you want to talk to her, you haven't called up to talk to me na? What do you want to talk to her about. Khemi says, 'woh, mere nanaji...' Taru dramatises and asks, 'What happened to your nanaji? He died or what? How...' Santo snatches the phone from her and asks khemi what happened to nanaji.. Khemi tells that he's fallen even more sick. Santo stares at Taru, as if saying, I cant believe you just said that.. Taru doesn't like trhe looks she's giving her and asks her to look down..Khemi hears her over the phone.. Santo replies that 'nothing has happened to my nanaji, he's just sick'.. And asks khemi to continue.. Taru says, that she sounded so worried, thats why i thought something happened to him.. Khemi gets irritated with taru and hangs up.. Santo realises that khemi hung up and keeps the phone down herself.. Taru says that this is what will happen to people.. Because of him Dharampur lost its livelihood.. You sow what you reap.. So he's paying for his crimes.. Santo gets irritated and says that you told this once, dont say it again..you dont know what you're saying.. And walks off... Taru is surprised that Santo talked back and wonders if she(Taru) said too much.. but she shrugs it off and walks away as well...

DM is in his room, all worried about the factory.. Baa comes in and asks him if he's thinking about the factory? DM says yes.. its been two days, and I've not been able to think of anything that will help save these people.. Baa says, why dont you get another diamond and send it.. DM says that its not that simple.. This was a sample and for that they required a big stone.. This stone he'd kept for a number of years.. Its not easy to come across such stones and even if you find some merchant who has it, he wont sell.. Baa asks, ki what'll you do now.. DM says that dont worry, it'll be difficult, but we'll find a solution...

At nanaji's home, he's on the bed and the villagers are surrounding him.. He's still mumbling about Santo.. Khemi asks him not to worry, she called Santo, she'll be coming now.. Nanaji says no, dont ask her to come here, already Malik is so angry.. ask her to stay there only.. Right then Santo comes.. she's standing at the doorway, khemi sees her and takes her out.. She tells Santo that dont go inside.. Nanaji is already very worried about you.. If he sees you there, he'll get more worried.. He's worried that Malik will be angry with you, because of the diamond breaking.. Hiten overhears them.. Santo tells her not to worry, nothing will happen to nanaji.. And tells her not to worry about things in the mahiyavanshi household.. They hug... Hiten feels all the more guilty...

Monghi comes and gives a plate of food to Hiten, she tells him to eat as he hasn't eaten in two days and if he doesn't eat, he wont be able to come up with a suiltable solution.. There's a little girl, who's hungry and is looking at the plate of food.. Hiten sees her.. He takes the plate from Monghi and feeds the little girl.. Khemi, who's watching from a distance, is moved seeing this...

Avinash Chaudhary and Virat are talking.. they decide that this is the right time to buy the workers off... They wont be able to say no to them..

All the villagers are upset because the factory has been closed till DM comes to a decision
and bails them out. Everybody is worried because they did not get their daily wages .. everyone's kids
are hungry .. and their parents too .. but the parents are suprressing hunger for the
sake of their children . they did not get their daily wage and therefore nobody has anything to eat ..

Suddenly a car and a huge truck drive in the village centre and everyone is surprised. Virat
steps outside the car and looks at all the villagers gathered around him .. Virat starts talking
to the villagers and asks the workers he brought along to unload the goods from the truck. They
are actually bags full of food-grain .. the workers take it out of the truck and place
it between Virat and the villagers .. all the villagers are stunned .. Hiten is zapped..

Virat tells the villagers that their factory is currently closed and their malik aka DM
is doing nothing for them .. he reminds them that they have given their everything to working
for the malik .. but they have to see such days of misery .. he reminds them all that Dharampur
gives diamonds to the world .. but the people behind the diamonds are getting nothing
to eat !

Everyone starts talking among themselves.. Hiten is getting very angry ..

Virat: Your malik has done nothing for you .. what has he done? Closed the factory? Very well
knowing that you  all depend on the daily wages? Is this what you deserve? Let me tell
you all everything .. your kids come before anything else.. and if something happens
to them because of DM's one bad decision of closing the factory, none of you will be able
to answer yourself henceforth ..

Look what I have got for you .. yes these are grains .. food .. food for all of you ..
And all this is meant for you alone .. in this time of distress, I am going
to support you and give you food .. but what comes between you and your food is the pride
of working for DM .. but this time you have to choose - false pride of working for the malik
or REAL hunger of your kids? What do you want to choose? If you choose your real calling
and come over this side, I will give you happiness... I will gaurantee happiness for each
and every worker who crosses over to this side .. I promise employment to all of you
and food .. I will give you 3 years salary in advance .. and I will give you all job securities DM
never gave you .. come over to this side .. listen to your true calling and I know
you will come over to this side ..

Hiten glares at Virat angrily ..

V: Hiten .. that night when I had come to you, you had asked me - "What value is the loyalty of
all these villagers who work for DM?" and now I will give you the answer - this (grain) is the
value .. because giving food to needy people is the biggest act of kindness.. there is no
value of my action .. I am giving them food .. All of you have to choose now .. what do you want to do?

Suddenly a child clings to his mother and tells her that he is very hungry.. the mother's eyes
well up .. and she starts taking steps towards Virat..

V: Hiten, I know you must be very angry with me right now .. but I am thinking of the welfare
of all these people .. I will not let them suffer when I am here .. come sister, come over to
this side .. I will give you food, a good future ..

The woman starts walking towards Virat when Santo calls after her and she stops..

V: Bhabh-ji, what are you doing? Why are you stopping that good woman from doing
what's right? Agreed that you are the wife of the malik, but arent these villagers your own
people as well? Why do you stop their steps towards their own betterment? Let her come ..

Santo tries stopping the woman but she shakes off her hand ..

Woman : Santo, when you will become a mother, you will understand .. I can remain
hungry and so can my husband .. but I cannot see my son go to sleep with an
empty stomach .. for me, the malik is above all .. the highest regard for him ..
but before a mother's love and concern for her kid, even the malik is belittled ..

Virat praises her words and eggs her own to come over to his side .. just as she
starts walking towards Virat , a car screaches to a halt besides Virat ... it's DM!

He comes and stands in front of Virat amid the jubiliant villagers glad that he has come..

PRECAP: Santo insists she'll talk to moti-ben and stay with nanaji till he gets well soon ..
Nanaji tells her that she should stay with Malik

Update : Sukhi and Mru
Edited by ronitfan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot sukhs and Mru thanks sooo much
very powerfull epi with so much action but just wanna ask u sthing what DM answerd Baa when she asked about Nanaji's health ?
Edited by tunisian - 14 years ago
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Kal is going to be super duper.... DM is going to give Rat a piece of his mind....
Edited by sns23 - 14 years ago
-CUTE- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think motiben is a fool who says things n still don't know she saying it.
Pari_Angle thumbnail
i love today's episode .....santu is damm gud ..
but yes hiten is to cute and nice baby .....he give food one littel girl
asusal virat doing his things
ronitfan thumbnail
Guys - Mru deserves the credit for tonight's update .. more than half is done by her .. I am sorry for the delay, I was caught up!
Sri_Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks sukhi and Mru. What an episode it was? We have finest actors in this show. Everyone played their character very well . The way Virat swallows when he sees DM was really wonderful. Def we will have blasting episode 2morrow.

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Sukhi and Mru for this awesome detailed update. It is like watching the episode itself.

It really is a time of crisis. It would be wonderful if the whole of Dharampur - from malik to worker - join forces and give a strong and befitting jhatka to Virat and Avinash.
ronitfan thumbnail
You are right Sri ..

Mindblowing episode .. though there was VERRYYYY dramatic about it, it was by far one of the finest episodes as far as experience goes ..
i think each passin day bandini is becomin beter nd better nd not degradin as earlier thought.........

i mean seeing this weeks entire episodes........it looks like somethin is really goin to happen soon..........nd the way things are shaping up in dhrampur are fabulous..........nd also the things shapin up with santo r fabulous......

this week has been powerpacked nd so enthusiastic ...........nd looks real.........truly wonderful.........

nd today the show stealer was santo-motiben scen..........

guys no offense but the way motiben taunted khemi on the phone was superb actin and the sarcasm was too gud .... gud work creatives........

nd now santo had the guts to shut her up as welll...........amazing

there is a sayin tht man is a social animal......nd hence he loves his loved ones more than he loves himself....

nd this is proven by the fact tht santo couldnt bear nonsense bout nanaji...... how much ever she could bear on herself.....

gud work.....nd lets wait for tomorrows icing on the cake.....when dm blows the SHI* out of v-rat......