Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Awww ...

Enjoying ?

I am going mad with happiness !!
Ekta is living a dream here... and so are we !
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sukhi & Mru.......thanks for the update. A lot happened in today's eppy.

Motiben is absolutely nasty.....😑.....i'm glad Santu told her off.......πŸ‘

what i'm liking abt this is......Hiten is realising the importance of DM in Dharampur......his grouse has always been that DM is first a malik of Dharampur & then his dad.....now he's witnessing how important DM is to the village....maybe he'll see his dad's point of view now.

ronitfan thumbnail

Heya Anu ..

You are right .. for me too, that's the best thing about this entire track ..
Hiten realizing that DM is never joking when he says he is the malik .. he is their
malik in good times and in bad .. and he's always there for them as they have
been for him ..

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Heya Anu ..

You are right .. for me too, that's the best thing about this entire track ..
Hiten realizing that DM is never joking when he says he is the malik .. he is their
malik in good times and in bad .. and he's always there for them as they have
been for him ..

gud analyis sukhi...........he always cares bout his people in times of desperate measures

ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooldesi_fun

gud analyis sukhi...........he always cares bout his people in times of desperate measures

Yes aK ..
And I am at peace tonight ..

His worry showed his concern for the workers .. and he mellowed down towards Nanaji as well .. he knew
Nanaji must be feeling hprrid about the entire mess ..

I was dreading the scene .. I thought DM would not come on time .. but he did !
WOW !
Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update Sukhi & Mru

ur gonna see lots of πŸ‘πŸΌ & πŸ‘ from me todayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

firstly this πŸ‘ is for santo dearestπŸ‘

i felt i saw a jhalak of future MALKIN in santu today😍.....at the same time jhalak of DM's authoritative voice in herπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ.....love her eyes today....the way she said "aap ne kahe to diya...par kabhi samj nahii payyi" fits moti perfectly...

Though Moti dialogues were hurtful....Rasika as an actress was just amazingπŸ‘.......

Hiten feeding the little girl was πŸ‘πŸ˜­........

Virat sure is scared of his sadu bhai...thought he was gonna faint...πŸ˜†....was it me or was he shivering seeing DM walk towards himπŸ˜†

Hiten...wow had a faint smile on his face when DM walked to Virat........mere pappa sabse achee pappa hainπŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸΌ
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swan20

Sukhi & Mru.......thanks for the update. A lot happened in today's eppy.

Motiben is absolutely nasty.....😑.....i'm glad Santu told her off.......πŸ‘

what i'm liking abt this is......Hiten is realising the importance of DM in Dharampur......his grouse has always been that DM is first a malik of Dharampur & then his dad.....now he's witnessing how important DM is to the village....maybe he'll see his dad's point of view now.

swan ji.. excellent to see your post here in this section FINALLY..!!  hehehe.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

let me be the first one to welcome you here officially.. welcome to our world of bandini forum.. πŸ˜ƒ

i loved that scene between motiben and santo..

kooldesi, you have said all that i wanted to say.. with the exception of 'starting this week' as i always enjoyed it as much.. heheh.. but yeah, it has been quite super..!  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Mru, Sukhi.. big hugs and thanks to you guys.. πŸ€—  i promise i'll be more active from now on.. i caught up on all the videos.. whoa.. lot has happened.. but it was great... i had lots of readings to do as well.. sorry didn't post yesterday but i wanted to know what i was talking about.. lol.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

awww.. Sukhi, me is also here to help you and Mru out.. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by pksanam - 15 years ago
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
^^ Sanam you're backkk... Welcome Back... Missed you sooooo much... The show is going great....
ronitfan thumbnail
Usha and Sanam !!

HUGS all around !!

Sanam : Though we knew that you could not join us before the 5th,
missed you loads and loads and LOOOOOOAAAAAAADS !! Welcome back OFFICIALLY!!!

Usha and Sanam :

The episode was a landmark in many ways .. such a poignant and beautiful style of
story-telling .. I thought I was watching an artist paint the story on a canvas of all
human emotions .. it was just BEAUTIFUL .. what an experience!!

Tonight begins our ACTUAL story !

WOOOOOOW !!!
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: booosi

thanks for the update Sukhi & Mru

ur gonna see lots of πŸ‘πŸΌ & πŸ‘ from me todayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

firstly this πŸ‘ is for santo dearestπŸ‘

i felt i saw a jhalak of future MALKIN in santu today😍.....at the same time jhalak of DM's authoritative voice in herπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ.....love her eyes today....the way she said "aap ne kahe to diya...par kabhi samj nahii payyi" fits moti perfectly...

Though Moti dialogues were hurtful....Rasika as an actress was just amazingπŸ‘.......

Hiten feeding the little girl was πŸ‘πŸ˜­........

Virat sure is scared of his sadu bhai...thought he was gonna faint...πŸ˜†....was it me or was he shivering seeing DM walk towards himπŸ˜†

Hiten...wow had a faint smile on his face when DM walked to Virat........mere pappa sabse achee pappa hainπŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸΌ

that was truly the best scene of the entire week...!  and also the look she gave moti.. wowww.. great acting by aasiya and rasika ma'am too.. πŸ‘