Originally posted by: komal793

heyy

awesome update.
loved it.
pls continue soon.
pls pm me if possible.

luv
    komal.

thanks komal...my frnd..it really means a lot to me...love u..
ananya😉
dmg_fanatic thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey read the first part

liked it alot
srry but need to go now

will read the next part and will comment soon

love
kavya
ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dmg_fanatic

hey read the first part

liked it alot
srry but need to go now

will read the next part and will comment soon

love
kavya

thanks kavya....i am glad u liked it...welcome to my fictional world...😉...
and sure...take ur time and comment..
love-
ananya😉

ammygurl thumbnail
heya guys...thankyou so much for the response i havegot from you all...i am really thankful to you..and god bless u..all..!!
here's the 3B part...sorry for the late reply..and well...enjoy..it's a short part..i no..cant help it..abhi RM roka part bada sa likh dungi..okay? thankyou in advance and love u all...

Muskaan and Riddhima in the kitchen....
Muskaan: Ye le, khaa le Riddhima...sorry main apne aapko rok nahi paayi...warna main pehli hi poochti...Muskaan said, passing the

bowl to Riddhima and thanking her gratefully. Riddhima is all smiles at that time and replies .."Arre Muskaan...i

understand..Armaan bhi aise resist nahi kar paata..so..i am used to it, you know. " Riddhima waved off the compliment and

continued.." par woh tere aur rahul ki tarah cheekhta nahi hai.." Muskaan thought she was lucky to have a friend like Riddhima,

who cared for her, understood her and protected her like her own child. After all, Muskaan was just like a baby...Sometimes

Riddhima does call Muskaan "Mera bachcha..".. Rahul interrupts their conversation and asks Riddhima about Armaan and

Riddhima's fights. Armaan also joins them and announces that they don't fight at all.
"Kabhi nahi ladte tum..jhoote.." Muskaan accuses Armaan.
"Huh...hum..aur ladde? no chance..baby.." Armaan waves off the accusation.
"Acchaji, Armaan Mallik, hum ladte nahi hai? ye tum kaise keh sakte ho? Harr baar mujhe manana padta hai na...isliye tumhe

lagta hai ki hum ladte nahi hai...ziddi..." Riddhima points out.
"Really Riddhima? tum kabse mujhe manane lag gayi haan? khuda gawaah hai ki kabhi aisa hua ho ki maine tumhe na manaaya

ho.." Armaan's eyes narrows..
"Hmm...to tum ye keh rahe ho ki humme ladaiyaan nahi hoti haan? Tum bhot shareef ho?" Riddhima continues.
"Lo, fir se shuru ho gaye yeh.." Rahul mumbles to himself so low so that only Muskaan can hear what he said and she snickered.
"Basket...maine yeh nahi kaha..It's just ki main tumhaara itna khyaal rakkhta hoon ki tumhe kabhi shikaayat ka mauka nahi

milta." Armaan said arogantly.
"To tujhe kya lagta hai...hum ek doosre ka khayaal nahi rakkhte?" Muskaan glared at Armaan as she becomes a little defensive

of "her" Rahool.
"Chup reh muskaan." Riddhima says at once. "Tumne kya kaha apple? Tum koi hoor ke parre ho? tum mujhe tang nahi karte?"

Riddhima was seriously irritated now..(she calls Armaan Apple..fondly for his love for apples..Apple pie...the fruit...the

company..everything related to apple.)
"haan. basket maine yehi kaha..humme ladai nahi hoti.."
"Apple., humme ladai hoti hai.."
"nahi hoti. basket"
"hoti hai..apple.."
"nahi.."
"haan"
"nahi..'
"haan"
"nhaiiiiiiiiii"
"haaaaaaaaaaan"
"nahi hoti basket.."Armaan finally says, getting irritated..
Riddhima decided to play along and answers ruefully.."hoti hai Armaan."
"nahi."
"Apple, i love you." Riddhima says simply...meeting his gaze.
Armaan looks back in her eyes..and replies just as sincerely..."i love you too, basket."
"so..ladai nahi hoti?" Riddhima questions innocently, fluttering her eyelashes.
Armaan, who was too mesmerised even by looking at her..replied.."bilkul nahi basket...humme ladai kyun hogi?"
"yay...yes..!!" Riddhima does a victory dance.
Armaan realises what he has said and said in mock anger.."this is not fair..basket.."
"Everything is fair in love and war..apple.." she sticks her tongue out, teases him and runs in anticipation.
Armaan runs back to catch her.
Rahul and Muskaan, who were both watching the fight silently in the background and listeningto the conversation...smiled as

they watched their retreating figures.
Rahul takes Muskaan's hand in his and says.."Muskaan..main yeh to nahi jaanta ki main tujhse kitna pyaar karta hoon...naapa nahi

kabhi...par itna zaroor jaanta hoon ki wo Armaan se kamm hai...I can never compete with him. Bhagwaan se sirf itna chahta hoon

ki agar main tujhse utna pyaar na bhi kar paau...fir bhi...iske jitna pyaar karne ki koshish karta rahu..Atleast tujhe jitni mere

bas mein ho...utni khushiyaan doon main..Tera "Armaan" bankar rahu main.."
Muskaan had slight tears in her eyes when she heard his simple confession..she looked at him and was surprised to find that he

was looking at her too, smiling down at her. She hugs him hard and manages to choke out some words against his shoulder..
"Mujhe Armaan jaisa koi nahi...mujhe mera RAAHUL chahiye..i love you, rahul." Muskaan admitted.
"I know...love you too.." Rahul replied simply and rocked them back and forth..

ammygurl thumbnail
phew...tough job guys....
coming up: roka ceremony of RM....and a lot more AR and AA parts...
love-
ananya
frnd.of.frndz thumbnail
Awww..!!!
that was cchhhhoooo chweeet..
I loved it when Ridhhima called Armaan "Apple"..
Please update the next part ASAP..

Rucha
kinnari2295 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heyyy
amazing parts.
u write so wonderfully.
i loved the AR nok-jhok in the last part.
pls continue soon.
pls pm me if possible.
thnx for the pm.

luv
kinnari. 
dmg_fanatic thumbnail
awesome updates

read alll the updates

apple name is gud

pls continue soon

love
kavya
emmy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi...
thx for the pm...
nice part😛 keep it up👍🏼
hope you continue soon!!!
-Crimson- thumbnail
wonderful fff n i loved all the three parts first the armaan n ridz r married wohoo. n then muskaans entry  was cool..the way she called that late coz she didnt know what to do when rahul proposed to her...that was hillarious..l loved RM proposal n then i loved the shopkeeper scene as well..that was awesome...then finallt armim n ridz cute fight scene ..that was superb   

hey do continue soon..n thanxx for the pm ..

plsss add me 2 ur pm list
love sheela 
Edited by sheelroxx - 15 years ago