Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Ok so here's my real message. Please note that I'm very tired and hyper right now and I may go off topic. A lot.

Anyway, once upon a time, on April 25th 15 years ago (I'm too lazy to figure out the year but I'm guessing it's 1994?) a girl was born and her name is Payal. As she got older, she became this really creative person and it was through her creativity that I met her on I-F. And then months later on the RR forum, we started talking and got close and joked around. It was during that time that I fell in love with Sunny and Payal became my wedding planner, which is still stuck at the sangeet but it's ok cuz I found someone elseπŸ˜† Anyway, then we conversed on SDF and FB and if you look through what we wrote, it's kinda funnyπŸ˜†

Anyway, my sister is being annoying right now and is trying to kick me off my laptop so I guess I'll wrap this up. Payal you're a very sweet little girl and an amazing person and I'm glad to have you as a friend. Hope you get what you want in life =)
Happy Birthday!!

P.S. Did you like the story of how our dosti began?πŸ˜†
Nikasha. thumbnail
I didn't know you guys were on FB. What is SDF?πŸ˜•

-Mrs. Nikasha Arjun Bijlani😊
Sanayaa thumbnail
Many Many Happy returns of d day
Have a gr8 bday
I hope all ur wishes come true
Bollywood_chic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Lovely!! Have an Awesome day and even rocking year ahead
keep smiling
xxSonia
aish_punk thumbnail
Hey sweetie...happy b'day...may u get the best in life..! πŸ˜ƒ
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Awh thank you so much guys! πŸ€—
Awh Im actually crying!
thank you so much! πŸ€—
πŸ€—
You guys really have made my birthday special and Im glad I have all of you as my friends!!
Payal25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi_baby07

Happy Birthday Payal!!!
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day hun!
May your wishes and dreams come true.
God Bless You. 😊

-aisha

Thank you so much Aisha! πŸ€—πŸ€—
I love the siggy, its gorgeous!! thank you so much! using it straight away!
πŸ€—
Payal25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nikasha-

Happy Birthday Sweety!πŸ€—

(This is the same as the PM I sent you, but oh well.πŸ˜†)

*Clears Throat*
I believe we first met on the KDMHMD section... or was it RR?
I have no Idea! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyways, we had a blast together, browsing through dresses for Ravjot's wedding with Sunny (We are STILL at the Sangeet, which was like 3 months ago.🀣)
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA, not my fault yaar, the dulhaan found a new dulha!
🀣

Your one of my best friends on I-F, and I will always love you for being a great friend, and accepting my constant and annoying siggy requests.☺️
Awh! thank you! and your not annoying, your motivating 😳

I'm thinking about what you said about joining this section, and I think I will. Not soon though as I still have to watch over AV. Maybe in September?
Yay!

I hope you have an awesome and ravishing day, filled with friends, family, and lots of cake!πŸ˜ƒ
 Thank you! πŸ€—

Here is a little something, for you:

Hopefully this will come in handy soon.πŸ˜‰

-Mrs. Nikasha Arjun Bijlani😊

Payal25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

Ok so here's my real message. Please note that I'm very tired and hyper right now and I may go off topic. A lot.
I shall keep that in mind πŸ˜†

Anyway, once upon a time, on April 25th 15 years ago (I'm too lazy to figure out the year but I'm guessing it's 1994? [yes that is correct πŸ˜†] ) a girl was born and her name is Payal. As she got older, she became this really creative person and it was through her creativity that I met her on I-F. And then months later on the RR forum, we started talking and got close and joked around. [lol! A LOT of joking around, shall we zoom back into the banning game? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ] It was during that time that I fell in love with Sunny and Payal became my wedding planner, which is still stuck at the sangeet but it's ok cuz I found someone elseπŸ˜†
[LOL! I shall never forget that wedding, my first ever job as a cyber wedding planner, oh I shall cherish the day *tear* πŸ˜† ]
 Anyway, then we conversed on SDF and FB and if you look through what we wrote, it's kinda funnyπŸ˜†
[Oh you shall have tears in your eyes from laughing so hard, we really do talk about the weirest thingsπŸ˜†]

Anyway, my sister is being annoying right now and is trying to kick me off my laptop so I guess I'll wrap this up. Payal you're a very sweet little girl and an amazing person and I'm glad to have you as a friend. Hope you get what you want in life =)
Happy Birthday!!

[Awh thank you so much yaar!! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm really glad to have you as my friend]

P.S. Did you like the story of how our dosti began?πŸ˜†
[Are you kidding? .. YES!! It made my day... AGAIN!]

Payal25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Preeti-

Hey Payal

https://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/111/111401z2pihleoxv.gif

Wishing U Many Happy Returns Of the Day Payal
God Bless You with all that you wish for

https://www.funxite.com/media/2317-birthday-card-two.gif

A smile is a curve that sets everything straight and wipes wrinkle away.
Hope u share lots and receive lots for days to come

πŸ˜›Just Keep Smiling and spread smilesπŸ˜›

loads of love and best wishes
preeti

Thank you so much Preeti! 😳 πŸ€—πŸ€—
Really means a lot! πŸ€—
Ooo The cake looks good! ☺️