That Is the cutest cake i've ever seen!

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Thank you so much Sanayaa, Sonia, Aishwarya and *RR_fan*  🤗
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee , HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYY BUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAYYYYYYYYY PAYAL!!!!!!!!!!

Um , okay , off I go . So peehpuhl , Payal's probably not going to recognise me , but she does know me [ well , used to at least : P ] Time for my intro ? Yup , I'm Shreya a.k.a EX-Shubh_Aastha from the BKACN forum : D REMEMBER ME PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYALLLLL???????

I first met Payal in the BKACN forum itself....she was a craaaazyyyyy SA fan , like yours truly : )) And though the forum wasnt very active , we still got to know each other 'cause she bhery bhery nicely and generously offered to do the written updates in my stead when I was away [ never told you how much I lubb you for that , did I ? Okay , here goes : I lubbbbbb you for that : )) ] Well , the show ended , but before it ended it became pretty bhankaas [ SURE DID.Remember the rape track and arrest and finally Shubh's friggin' DEATH ??!!!!! SO BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAH], so we all sort of trailed off .....and lost touch : ((

No time better for a reunion though : )) This is a greeaaaaaaaaaatttt oppurtunity to thank you , for the awesomesauce updates you givee us every day , to praise you , for being a sig/avi maker extraordinaire , and to thank the uparwaala , for giving a friend like you to us !!!Mwaah!

Onceeeeeeeeeeee again , Happpppppppy Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirthdayyyyy Payal !!!!!!

P.S : Hope its not too late for a bday sig....is it ?
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CeruleanSky

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee , HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYY BUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAYYYYYYYYY PAYAL!!!!!!!!!!

Um , okay , off I go . So peehpuhl , Payal's probably not going to recognise me , but she does know me [ well , used to at least : P ] Time for my intro ? Yup , I'm Shreya a.k.a EX-Shubh_Aastha from the BKACN forum : D REMEMBER ME PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYALLLLL???????

I first met Payal in the BKACN forum itself....she was a craaaazyyyyy SA fan , like yours truly : )) And though the forum wasnt very active , we still got to know each other 'cause she bhery bhery nicely and generously offered to do the written updates in my stead when I was away [ never told you how much I lubb you for that , did I ? Okay , here goes : I lubbbbbb you for that : )) ] Well , the show ended , but before it ended it became pretty bhankaas [ SURE DID.Remember the rape track and arrest and finally Shubh's friggin' DEATH ??!!!!! SO BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAH], so we all sort of trailed off .....and lost touch : ((

No time better for a reunion though : )) This is a greeaaaaaaaaaatttt oppurtunity to thank you , for the awesomesauce updates you givee us every day , to praise you , for being a sig/avi maker extraordinaire , and to thank the uparwaala , for giving a friend like you to us !!!Mwaah!

Onceeeeeeeeeeee again , Happpppppppy Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirthdayyyyy Payal !!!!!!

P.S : Hope its not too late for a bday sig....is it ?

Awh Shreya!! Afcourse I recognize you!! 😃😃
Thank you so much for the birthday wishes and yes, there is no better time for a reunion! 🤗🤗
Awh no problemoh for the written updates, I enjoyed it! 😃
yeah the show did become pretty bekwas but we became friends so all is forgiven 😆😆
Thank you again and no it isn't too lake for a bday sig 😆 🤗

fizii_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Many many happy returns of the day  payal dear
May ur all wishes come true
luv fizii
-Maya- thumbnail
Happy Birthday Payal..may all ur wishes be fulfilled and happiness be in ur life!!..love ur updates god bless.
Edited by -Maya- - 15 years ago
Cutydevil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Happy Birthday Payal....