Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thankyou neetu darling.........todays episode has just totally put my mood down.....if it wasnt for ur update i wud be crying.....bless you......and ylvf....yes that is so true!!!.....wow...he actually thought of the names as well.....our yug is soo sweet...luv him.......looking forward to next.....kash ekta ki soch tumhare jasi hoti....kash!
-mya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sweetz...Thankx a ton for such a brilliant update...Wat a day to start a weekend with YUVI in mind man!!
Neetu2825 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks😳 u guys are 2 sweet.

Part 8 is below...sorry, but it is going to be a short one. I didn't get the chance to write as much as I wanted today.😔 But, still got a little done for u to read. I'll update some thing longer next time😉

Part 8:

Twins!

Vrinda gaped at Yug.

Yug leaned slightly towards Vrinda: "What's wrong, Vrinda? Have I rendered you speechless?"

Vrinda: "No…it's just that…um…we aren't even married yet and you've already thought about names?"

Vrinda blushed prettily under Yug's gaze.

Enjoying the sight of the blush spreading across her cheeks, Yug decided to tease her further.

Yug: "Of course!  I've thought about everything! Chalo, let me tell you more about them."

Unexpectedly, Yug turned to lay his head into Vrinda's lap.

Vrinda shyly averted her gaze from Yug's upright face.

"The twins will be just like me," Yug carried on smugly. "They will have my awesome fashion sense. They'll go abroad to study just like their Papa. Maybe, we'll send them to Canada or the United States. Most importantly, they will definitely not have your mood.   After all, we all know what a terrible temper you have," Yug finished suppressing a grin. Gosh, how he loved to tease her.

Vrinda: "Kya?!"

Vrinda looked down at Yug with irritation.

Before she realized what she was saying, Vrinda shot back: "Tumhare jasse to bilko nahin ho gaye. You're head is always in the clouds…you're too much of a romantic, Yug. No, Rhea and Armaan will be like their Mama, practical and down- to-earth."

"Tum aur down-to-earth?" Yug burst into laugher😆. "Please, Vrinda…don't throw jokes like that around. Aare Vrinda, if they turn out to be like you, then I will end up in an early grave.😛 I already have my hands full trying to handle you, if they also turn out like you, then I will go crazy!"

Now, Yug was getting on her nerves. Was he trying to insinuate that she was difficult?! She was not difficult!

Yug knew he was going to set off Vrinda any minute, so he retreated: "Okay, okay. They will be practical and down-to-earth like you. Happy? Actually, now that I think about it, there are some things about their mother that I wouldn't mind they had." Leaning closer to Vrinda he continued: "They should have your beautiful gray eyes, your fair complexion and gorgeous hair. But most of all, they should have your enticing lips," Yug finished, fixating his gaze on Vrinda's mouth.

Vrinda flushed under Yug's stare.

Yug: "Everything can be like you.  Bas, unki smile mujhpe hee gyi ge. After all, we don't want them to have your smile."

Vrinda: "Why? What is wrong with my smile?!"

"No offense, Vrinda, but you have the strangest smile that I've ever seen. Do you know what your two front teeth make you look like?" Yug asked, pointing to her mouth before continuing "they make you look like a rabbit…like Bugs Bunny. And sorry, but no kid of mine is going to look like Bugs Bunny." 😉😛 

Yug laughed out loud at the sight of Vrinda scowling down at him.

Vrinda: "I don't look like a rabbit when I smile! My smile is very pretty. Tumhara damag karab hai, if you think otherwise. The kids will have my smile."

"Nahin, nahin. What I say goes.  Their smile will be like their Papa's.  I don't want to hear any more arguments," Yug held up his hand.

"Arre kaise nahin suno gee? Woh mere be kuch lagte hain," Vrinda answered sternly. Then, "kya shaadi ki baadh jo tum kaho gee mujhe man'na parega? Without any questions?" Vrinda shot back angrily.

Yug: "Of course! My house…my rules!"

"Nahin maano gi," Vrinda returned. "Aur agar tumhara attitude assa he raha to mein tumse shaadi hee nahin karogi".

At this declaration, Yug sat up abruptly.

"Aare kasi nahin karo gee?" Yug asked infuriated. "Tumko mein utha kar ley jyu ga if you ever refused…you're mine. You'll only marry me and that's final!"

They were so caught up in their conversation that they didn't hear Bebe approaching.

BEBE: Aare… kya baatein ho rahi hai?

Without thinking, Yug and Vrinda both answered at the same time: "Bacho ke!"

Confused, Bebe asked: "Kis ke bacho ke?"

Startled by Bebe's question, Yug and Vrinda turned to look in her direction.

Without thinking, Vrinda responded: "Humar—."  

Thankfully, she stopped herself in time.

Oh my God, I almost told Bebe that Yug and I were discussing our future children, Vrinda thought breaking into a cold sweat.

Briefly throwing a glance in Yug's direction, Vrinda quickly stood up and ran down the stairs. A blush prettily coloring her cheeks.

Bebe trained her eyes back on Yug, who feeling uneasy and embarrassed, averted his gaze.

"Yug, tumhe batio. Kis ke bacho ke baatein ho rahi thi," Bebe inquired, raising an eyebrow.

Yug swiftly stood up and walked down the stairs.

Standing in front of Bebe with his hands in his pockets, Yug tried to think of a good excuse. Funny, how coming up with excuses was all he'd been doing lately, Yug thought to himself.  

Yug: "Woh, we were talking about our childhood, Bebe. The kind of crazy things we've done, what childhood scraps we got ourselves into and so forth. Just reminiscing about the past."

Yug tried to salvage the situation as best he could. God, I hope Bebe believes what I just said.

Bebe looked closely at Yug. For a second, Yug saw something gleam in her eyes. But, it was so brief that Yug thought he just imagined it.

Bebe: "Okay, now come with me.

Yug: "Where, Bebe?"

Bebe: "I came to get both of you because Gritika's in-laws are leaving and I think the whole family should see them off.

Yug: "You go, Bebe. I'll come along in a minute."

Bebe: "Theek hai beta."

As Bebe left, Yug breathed a huge sigh of relief.

Looking up, he said: "That was close, Papa. For a minute, I thought Bebe had heard our entire conversation."

Staring ahead, Yug glimpsed Vrinda looking at him through the living room doorway. When she saw that he caught her staring, she averted her gaze and pretended to talk to Pooja.

Yug smiled to himself.

What a night, he'd had.

Not only had he been able to help Sharad convey his feelings to Gritika, but he had also finally won over Vrinda's affections. She loved him! 

Then, to top it all off, they had shared some amazing romantic moments together.

This last conversation had been simply amazing, Yug thought to himself looking off into the distance. Listening to Vrinda talk about how she wanted their kids to be like her made Yug immensely happy. She argued so fervently that it could only mean that she had easily accepted the idea of Rhea and Armaan being a part of their life someday. Someday, we'll have the family we've dreamed about just now.

"That someday can't come soon enough for me, Vrinda," Yug whispered out loud.

Then, smiling to himself, Yug headed into the living room to see the guests off.

Precap: Yug and Sharad discover something horrible about Gritika's future husband. Could this be the exact thing they've been waiting for to help them stop this marriage?

Also, Bebe talks to Parminder about Yug marrying her daughter.😃

That's all, Folks! Will update on Monday...😉
samiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!
That was sooo cute and sweet and amazing and lovely and lubbly and awesome looool just COOOL!
PLEASE continue soooooooner thn soon =]
Gonna go read it a few more times loooool
shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thankyou sweetheart....again mindblowing....and totally believable.....i didnt think you wud post anoother update today.....but im glad you did....its the only thing thats made me smile all day.....you dont know how badly heart broken i am ....reading this took my sad thoughts away for a little while.....i am soo greatfull.
thankyou !!!!!!
Binky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG this part was really funny 😆😆😆 and i just loved it too good its so nice to see YuVi like that😃 will we ever get to see that for real 😕
Neetu2825 thumbnail
@Samiya-thanks so much for commenting hun...so glad I have you onboard as a fan😉

@shab83-I'm glad I was able to lift your spirits. I know the current track in the show is making us all feel so down. I just hope they get on with this 6 month thing quickly and reunite our yuvi....I can't take anymore of this torture. Till then, we can at least enjoy some yuvi moments through the FFs on this forum😃

@Binky: glad u liked it...I tried to add dialogues that yug&vrinda would actually say....sigh* I wish this would happen in the show but we all know that it never will. Ekta would have to undergo a major personality change before she shows moments like these...she's too much into the separation tracks.😡

@zeta: 😳thanks hun! Will try to continue to amaze u in the future...😛😉😆
Edited by Neetu2825 - 15 years ago
-mya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thankx Neetu..It is simply the best...U alwayz managed to blew me away...Missing YuvI so much...!!
purplepal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This part made my day!!!! It was such a cute convo!!!! Rhea and Armaan 😊 Superb!!!!👏👏
Neetu2825 thumbnail

Originally posted by: purplepal

This part made my day!!!! It was such a cute convo!!!! Rhea and Armaan 😊 Superb!!!!👏👏

Thanks so much, yaar.😳
I love reading everyone's comments.
Makes me happy!😃