FF: IF I HAD YOU (pg.77; pg.78)*

Neetu2825 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys,

Just wanted to start my new/first FF.
The story here will involve the same characters as the original cast from the show.
Only, I will not start this story from the beginning.
I'm going to skip ahead a bit.
So, to bring everyone up to speed, this story starts off where Yug has already been living in Vrinda's house for some time and Gritika's marriage is still being planned to that Bhuda. Vrinda has developed some feelings for Yug but remains conflicted.

For those who are reading this for the first time, please refer to the link before to get the start of the story...
😊(i.e. my first written entry) http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1090173&TPN=4

The main reason for this story is to reverse all the mistakes that the creatives made in the actual show😆.I hated the fact that yuvi got separated, gritikia got married off to the bhuda, etc....that is not to say that this story won't have any such sad scenes😛...we'll see. However, I will try not to be cruel like Ekta. 😃 The main reason for this FF is to lighten the depressing mood in this forum by showing some romantic yuvi scenes....(feel free to send suggestions of different scenarios you'd like to see)

Chapters

Part 1: see link above
Part 2: pg 1
Part 3: pg 1
Part 4: pg 1
Part 5: pg 2
Part 6: pg 3
Part 7: pg 4
Part 8: pg 5
Part 9: pg 6
Part 10: pg 7
Part 11: pg 8
Part 12: pg 10
Part 13: pg 11
Part 14: pg 14
Part 15: pg 16
Part 16: pg 17
Part 17: pg 19
Part 18: pg 22
Part 19: pg 25
Part 20: pg 29
Part 21: pg 31
Part 22: pg 32
Part 23: pg 34
Part 24: pg 37
Part 25: pg 39
Part 26: pg 41
Part 27: pg 43
Part 28: pg 44
Part 29: pg 47
Part 30: pg 52
Part 31: pg 53
Part 32: pg 56
Part 33: pg 61

Part 34: pg 63
NOTE on pg 66
Part 35: pg 67
Part 36: pg 69
Part 37: pg 71
Part 38: pg 77

Part 2:

He's going to kiss me.

Vrinda waited in anticipation as Yug drew closer. She slowly closed her eyes...closing out the outside world...focusing on this one moment which could change everything between them.

Yug saw Vrinda's uneven breathing and knew she was just as nervous as him. It was funny really. Yug, one of the most sought after bachelors in Canada, was nervous. If only his friends could see him now!  He would never hear the end of it.

But he didn't care. He had never felt like this with any other girl before. Only with Vrinda, his Vrinda.

Funny, how he's already started calling Vrinda HIS...when did it happen? Maybe from the very first moment he laid eyes on her?
He just knew...had always known that this was his other half. The one person who would complete his soul.

For a moment, he simply looked at her face. He had never been this close to her. The feel of her breath on his face was enticing, weaving a spell over him. God, she was beautiful. Inside and out. There was an aura about her that always pulled him towards her like a Siren's call. He was unable to elude her. Just like now...He couldn't wait any longer...this was their moment and he had to make Vrinda his.

Yug pulled closer to Vrinda and ever so gently, placed a kiss on her lips. Immediately, he felt as if his whole body was on fire. He felt dizzy and exhilirated all at the same time.

Vrinda was experiencing a similar thrill. She never knew that a kiss could feel this way, but then again, she had never been kissed. But, what a kiss this was for her first time experience. It was gentle and demanding all at the same time. A kiss that was pent up with all the emotion that Yug felt in his heart. She knew...he was using this kiss to tell her the extent of his feelings...to bind them together, now and forever. She wanted to show him how much she loved him to, so throwing caution to the wind, Vrinda wrapped her arms around Yug's neck pulling him closer.

Startled by Vrinda's reaction, Yug was momentarily stunned.

Yug had tried to keep the kiss slow, but Vrinda's reaction had dissolved his resolve. Not caring about the consequences, Yug's kiss became more intense.

The world disappeared...nothing mattered...especially not the years' old enemity between their families. All that mattered was this moment. A moment they had secretly been waiting for a long time.

A voice: "Yug!"

What do you guys think? Any guesses on who this "voice" is?
Leave comments😃 Edited by Neetu2825 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Binky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yaar too good but Its was a dream wasnt it Yug was dream about this whole thing that voice is Vrindas na
Neetu2825 thumbnail
@zeta: u didn't comment, yaar😛

@ Binky: hmmm....I'm debating with this one...if you guys want lots of romantic scenes than perhaps this isn't a dream sequence...if you guys want to draw out Vrinda not expressing herself...then I can make it a dream. Choice is with the audience. Either way, you'll get romantic scenes but of a different style.

One thing I'd like to try is to depict more happy moments between yugvir which is clearly absent from the show right now...

No one else has any comments???😔

Binky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neetu2825

@zeta: u didn't comment, yaar😛

@ Binky: hmmm....I'm debating with this one...if you guys want lots of romantic scenes than perhaps this isn't a dream sequence...if you guys want to draw out Vrinda not expressing herself...then I can make it a dream. Choice is with the audience. Either way, you'll get romantic scenes but of a different style.

One thing I'd like to try is to depict more happy moments between yugvir which is clearly absent from the show right now...

No one else has any comments???😔

year more happy scenes I think we are getting enough of sad scenes from the real show well I want it to be real but at the same time I wanted Vrinda to initiate not the kissing bit I mean I wanted her to show how much she loves Yug without his help You know what I mean right😕
Neetu2825 thumbnail
Hey guys,

Here's the next part of the story.
For those of you who are missing Teji...you'll be happy to know that he a part of this part. I missed him too...so thought, why not add him here.
Please let me know how I'm doing😊.
Comment would be greatly appreciated.

Scene 1:

Voice: "Yug"

The sound of his name penetrated Yug's hazy mind, as he realized that someone was calling out for him.

Abruptly, Yug pushed Vrinda away from him, taking a few steps back.

Both stared at each other breathing heavily.

But before they could catch their bearings, they saw Teji approaching in his lazy gait.

Teji: "Yug! There you are. I was looking for you all over the village. What are you doing here? Don't you know that DB is still waiting for you out in the fields? We still have a lot of digging to do before the day is over."

Then, Teji realized that Vrinda was also standing nearby.

Teji: "Vrinda, what are you doing here?  I thought you left for home hours ago after delivering the food in the fields."

Teji focused his attention on his sister. He felt like something wasn't right here, especially since Yug and Vrinda were nervously looking around trying to evade his gaze. 

When no answer was forthcoming from either of them, Teji continued impatiently, "Well? Is anyone going to say something?"

Vrinda: "Actually, I was'.that is to say, that the reason that I haven't returned home is because'I was'"

Vrinda struggled to think of a good excuse. What was she supposed to say? She found it difficult to think of anything at the moment, especially when Yug's kiss had only recently wiped her of her senses. Gosh, who knew a kiss, could be so passionate?

Snapping his fingers in front of her face, Teji startled Vrinda out of her thoughts.

Teji: "What were thinking about just now, Vrinda?"

Vrinda continued to remain silent.

Teji: "What is wrong with you, guys? Why are you both so nervous?

Yug almost burst into laughter. Yeah, why indeed?

How could he explain the situation to Teji without having him blast his head off with his gun? Just the sight of that weapon draped over Teji's shoulder sent shivers up and down Yug's spine.

Yug: "Actually Teji, we were having a foot race."

As the words left his mouth, both Vrinda and Teji looked at him with puzzled expressions.

Yug: "Yeah, you know'you're always boasting about how fast everyone in your village runs that I thought I would test your theory. I wanted to see if I could beat Vrinda, so I asked her for a race." Glancing quickly at Vrinda, Yug continued: "And she won.  " The excuse sounded lame even to his ears, but perhaps, Teji would buy it.

Yug sent a silent prayer up to God, offering to bring a big coconut to the temple if he ensured that Teji believed this story.

Teji continued to stare at Yug and Vrinda for a few more moments.

Then, he burst out laughing.

Teji: "You lost to my sister?!" 😲🤣

Teji tried hard to control his laughter but couldn't help himself. Tears started rolling down his eyes as his body shock from the laughter erupting from his chest.

"Well, you know'she is quite strong and healthy'and well, I've been out of shape for a while," continued Yug.

When Yug's words did not abate Teji's teasing, Yug continued irritably, "It's not that funny, okay. Just stop it." He gently pushed Teji on his shoulder.

Teji: "Okay, okay, I'm sorry. But the next time you want to race, please take on someone your own size. Someone like me. That way, when you lose'it won't be as embarrassing for you."😆😛

Teji quickly wiped his eyes.

Teji: "Come, we have to return to the fields. Vrinda, you should go home now. Everyone must be worried."

Yug and Teji started walking in the direction of the fields. Glancing over his shoulder, Yug saw that Vrinda was still rooted to the spot where they had left her. The wind gently blew lose strands of her hair across her face. He smiled back at her before turning away.

As they made their way across the fields towards DB, thoughts of Vrinda kept on popping up in Yug's mind.

What must Vrinda be feeling right now? Is she mad at me? Does she regret the kiss? Should I have waited?

I'm such an idiot, of course I should have waited. I should have realized that she wasn't ready'I should have controlled myself. But how could I? It just happened. It was that question she had asked that had me in, thought Yug: "Do you ever think of anyone besides yourself?" He knew that it was spoken innocently and out of anger. But, he couldn't help but act on its double meaning. He couldn't stop himself from taking the opportunity to tell express his feelings for her.

DB: "Yug, there you are. Where did you disappear off to son? No matter, you're here now. Come, help me with this'"

Forcing the thoughts of Vrinda out of his mind for the moment, Yug quietly followed DB.

Scene 2:

Vrinda ran through the front doors of her home, up the stairs to her room. Closing the door behind her quickly, she leaned her back against its solid form for support. Taking some deep breaths, Vrinda struggled to control her fast-beating heart.

She had kissed Yug.

As that thought penetrated her mind, Vrinda relived the experience of her first kiss. Yug's arms around her small frame had felt comforting and safe. In his arms, she felt her world come to a halt. Nothing mattered at that moment except for Yug. For a moment it was as if she could forget about everything'she could forget about her responsibilities, the feud between the two families, her fears of abandonment like Gritika was once abandoned by Sharad'forget everything. In that moment, all that mattered was them.

At the sound of a knock behind her, Vrinda slowly lifted her head from the door and opened her eyes.

Taking a deep breath to calm her nerves, Vrinda opened the door to find her Chachi standing on the other side.

Chachi: "There you are, Vrinda. I've been looking all over for you. Come, we have so much to prepare before Gritika's in-laws arrive today with her mehendi. There are sweets to be made.  Oh, and Gitika's bridal dress has yet not arrived, so we should probably'."

Vrinda, too preoccupied with her own feelings, simply followed her Chachi towards the kitchen without actually listening to her.

One thought kept on surfacing in her mind'how was she going to face Yug after what happened between them. She felt so embarrassed for the way she lost control of herself'what must Yug think of her? No, she had to avoid him'that would be the best thing to do till she is able to get a good handle on her feelings. With great resolve, Vrinda pushed Yug out of her mind and focused on Chachi's instructions.

Scene 3:

She was purposely ignoring him.

Yug stood leaning against the living-room wall, arms folded, staring at Vrinda serving the guests across the room.

Gritika's in-laws had arrived an hour ago with her Mehendi and the house was full of people celebrating this wonderful occasion.

Yug felt anything but happy. Not only was he feeling bad for Sharad, but also, Vrinda's cool demeanor towards him since this afternoon was really troubling him.

Why was he being punished? She kissed me back too? Yug thought angrily to himself.

Then, a thought struck him, did she regret it?

Yug felt a sharp pain in the vicinity of his heart. He knew he wouldn't be able to take her rejection again. It had nearly killed him so many times before. He had succeeded in bringing Vrinda's family to love her again'to not think of her as a bad omen'yet, he had not succeeded in winning a place in her heart. This kiss was supposed to help him succeed. What if it had failed? What if it only pushed her further away?

He had to find out for sure. With this thought in mind, Yug pushed himself off from the wall and purposely strode across the room towards Vrinda. 

Scene 4:

Out of the corner of her eye, Vrinda saw Yug walking towards her.

Panicking, she handed the tray of drinks to Pooja and slipped up the stairs to the upper landing.

She had to get away from him'she couldn't face him'not yet, she wasn't ready.

Walking quickly towards her room, she had almost made it to the door, when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She didn't need to verify whose hand it was, for she knew it could only be Yug.

As she turned to look into his face, the first thing that stuck her was how troubled his eyes looked. The usual laughter lurking in those eyes was absent today, as Yug solemnly stared back at her. Did he regret kissing her too? The question produced a dull ache in her heart. She dreaded hearing what he would say next. Would he say he regrets it?

Yug: "Why have you been avoiding me, Vrinda?"

Vrinda: "I haven't. It's just been really busy around here with so many preparations and you know that we'"

"Don't lie to me. We both know that you've been avoiding me because of what happened this afternoon," Yug's voice interrupts Vrinda mid-sentence.

The silence that followed was unsettling for both.  

Yug waited impatiently for Vrinda to say something'to deny his claim'to tell him that she loved him'anything to end this deafening quiet, which was sucking the very life out of him.

He had to ask the dreaded question. Glancing away from her face towards the floor, Yug asked: "Do you regret what happened between us today'do you regret me confessing my love for you, and then kissing you?"

Just saying those words hurt his heart. What if she said yes? He knew that a response such as that would bring an end to his dreams of a life with her. If she refused him now, he knew he would not force himself on her any longer. He would stay to help Sharad and then walk out of her life forever.

However, before Vrinda could reply, Yug heard Chachi coming up the stairs calling out Vrinda's name.

Panicking that they may be discovered and not wanting to let Vrinda go before getting a final answer from her, Yug quickly pulls her into the room to the left.

Vrinda found herself with her back against the wall, behind the door in Pooja's room. The room was shrouded in darkness.  Only the pale moonlight penetrated through the open windows.

As Chachi drew closer to the room, Yug leaned further behind the door towards Vrinda.

Once again, Yug was assailed by Vrinda's closeness'finding it ever so hard to breathe.

Chachi: "Uff, where is this girl? There is so much work left to be done and I can't find her. Oh, Vrinda where are you?"

Though Chachi was standing right outside the door of the room in which they were hiding, Vrinda's mind was on something else other than the fear of being discovered. She was once again close to Yug'practically in his arms as he leaned closer towards her, trying his level best to stay hidden behind the door.

When Yug's hand accidently brushed her arm, Vrinda drew in a sharp breath.

Suddenly, Chachi turned towards their room. "Is someone there? Vrinda is that you?"

Fear clawed at Vrinda as she reached out and grabbed onto the front of Yug's shirt with both hands, pulling him towards her. She placed her head on his chest and closed her eyes, praying that they would not be discovered.

After what seemed like forever, Vrinda and Yug heard Chachi turn around and walk down the hall. They continued to stand motionless till they were sure she had made it down the stairs.

Releasing a sigh of relief, Vrinda relaxed in Yug's embrace.  

The sounds of the busy household below drifted away as Yug and Vrinda stood in each other's arms. The cool breeze flowed through the open window towards the couple.

After a few moments, Yug returned to his senses and gently pushed Vrinda away from him. Vrinda looked up questioningly into Yug's face.

Yug: "I need you to answer the question, Vrinda. Do you regret what happened between us today?"

Vrinda slowly walked away from Yug towards the open window. Still, she hesitated to answer.

Frustrated by Vrinda's lack of response, Yug advanced towards her and grabbed her arm, turning her to face him.

"Vrinda, are you even listening to me?" Yug snapped.

Fighting hard to control his anger and desperation, Yug drew in a deep breath to calm his nerves.

Yug: "I'm sorry. I shouldn't yell at you like this."

Walking away from her, Yug combed his hand through his hair in frustration as he continued, "I'm also sorry for what happened earlier today. I should not have surprised you like that. I was way out of line."

Yug swung around and continued, "But, you must know that I never meant for it to go beyond that kiss. I love you Vrinda and I know how much your honor means to you. I would never do anything to cause you pain. I rather see myself die first than be the cause of any tears in your eyes."

Yug's words and pleading eyes nearly undid Vrinda at that moment. She had never before seen him in such a state of panic. He was afraid of losing her, Vrinda thought to herself.

Yug: "I can't lose you, Vrinda. If I don't have you in my life, I wouldn't know how to go on living. Since I've met you, a new sense of purpose has come into my life. Not just one of reuniting our families but also of reuniting us. I know I stepped over a line today and you'll probably never forgive me for that, but please, don't punish me by keeping me away from you. Don't ignore me like this because it's tearing me up inside. If you want me to promise to never touch you again, I will. I won't come near you again, Vrinda, unless you want me to but please'" Yug's voice cracked with emotion.

Yug: "Please don't keep yourself away from me because without you, this Yug has no meaning. Without you, this Yug can't exist."

Yug slowly raised his eyes towards Vrinda.

She had not moved from the spot where he had left her only moments earlier.

Feeling defeated and empty in his soul, Yug slowly walked past Vrinda.

At the last moment, however, he felt Vrinda's hand reach out to grab his.

Too afraid to turn around and look at her, Yug stood rooted in place.

Vrinda: "This Vrinda can't exist without her Yug either."

Hearing those words, Yug quickly turns to look at Vrinda, only to discover her eyes full of tears.

Crossing the short distance between them, Yug takes her face in his hands and gently wipes her tears, whispering: "Please don't cry, Vrinda. Don't cry, please."

Turning her face into his left palm, Vrinda places a small kiss.

Then, looking into Yug's eyes (also brimming with tears), she whispers: "I love you too, Yug."

Edited by Neetu2825 - 15 years ago
Binky thumbnail
OMG OMG i just loved it you are too good 👏i was glued to the screen well done yaar at least we get to see YuVi totally in te romantic mood i just cant wait to read the next part please update soon
-mya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey hun..sorry yaar it was late night when i did read ur post...but i must say just too gud...luving it sooo much...just hope u continue...it was alwayz a pleasure reading our YuVI FF in a romantic mood😉...thankx.
Neetu2825 thumbnail
@zeta: I was only kidding, yaar. Don't worry about it. You always spoil me with so many comments (on my videos, etc) that I can get by every now and then if you forget to say something😉..thanks 4 liking the story so far.

@Binky: Thanks 4 liking the FF so far. I almost made the kiss a dream. But then, I thought to myself that it would be far more interesting to see where the story would go if I let it stay real.

Here's the next part. I hope you guys like it😃

PART 4:

Scene 1:

"I love you, Yug."

Yug felt happiness spread through his heart as Vrinda's words registered in his mind.

She loves me...me! He had waited so long to hear her say that. There were times when he thought he would never be able to win a place in her heart. Yet, here he was, today he had achieved the impossible. He had succeeded in winning Vrinda over. He was never going to leave her, no matter what. They would always be together from this moment on, he silently promised himself.

Laughing slightly, Yug reached out and pulled Vrinda into her arms.

"Took you long enough, Vrinda. I thought I was going to be an old man before you would ever say those words to me," Yug teased her.

Letting out a laugh, Vrinda half-heartedly hit him on the shoulder.

Pushing all thoughts aside, Yug let himself experience the moment. The feel of Vrinda in his arms brought a sense of peace within him. He didn't want to let go of her. He wanted time to simply stand still, so he could live this moment for all eternity.

Pooja: "Vrinda Di! Are you up here?"

At the sound of Pooja's voice, Yug groaned.

"Uff! Tumhare family bhi na...always butting in at the wrong time. Do you know how hard it is to romance you when I'm always being interrupted?" Yug whispered, winking at Vrinda.

Vrinda giggled. "Yug, hide behind the door before Pooja gets here," Vrinda said urgently.

After making sure Yug was safely hidden, Vrinda ventured to the open doorway and called out to Pooja.

Pooja: "There you are Vrinda Di. Mom's been looking all over the house for you. The Mehendi rasam is about to start and everyone is waiting for you downstairs. By the way, have you seen Yug? DB was looking for him earlier."

"Um, no. I haven't seen him. Let's go downstairs," Vrinda hurriedly replied, while pushing Pooja down the hall towards the stairs.

Glancing over her shoulder, Vrinda saw Yug leaning against the wall outside of Pooja's room.

When he winked at her, Vrinda returned a shy smile at Yug before following Pooja downstairs.

Scene 2:

Yug was happy. No, he was more than happy.

He felt as if the entire world had suddenly lit up.

What had only earlier seemed dull and ordinary appeared more beautiful to him now.

The flowers adorning the walls of the living room seemed more fresh and alive than ever before. The small lights spread throughout the room seemed to sparkle like tiny stars. Even the music playing in the background, which had only earlier seemed boring and offbeat, was now melodious to his ears.

Yug smiled to himself, as he slowly walked down the stairs into the living room.

Spotting Sharad standing against one of the pillars in the back of the room, Yug started towards him.

"There you are Sharad. What's wrong?" asked Yug, as he saw Sharad's eyes brimming with unshed tears.

Sharad quickly wiped the tears from his eyes with the back of his hand before looking at Yug.

"What do you think is wrong, Yug? For God's sake, I'm standing here at Gritika's Mehendi Rasam, watching the only girl I've ever loved prepare for a wedding with someone else...when in my heart I know how wrong this is...when I know that it should be my Mehendi that adorns Gritika's hands, not this guy she hardly knows. Gritika's wedding is in 2 weeks, Yug. Two weeks until I lose her forever," Sharad replies angrily.

Placing his hand on Sharad's shoulder, Yug tries to comfort his friend: "Sharad, you have to be patient, yaar. I'm doing everything I can to stop this wedding."

"Are you? No, Yug. You aren't trying hard enough. We've been here for over a month and nothing has changed. Gritika's still hates me and is adamant about marrying this other guy twice her age. What has changed, huh?" replied Sharad as he shook off Yug's hand and walked out the door.

Scene 3:

Yug followed his friend into the courtyard.

He had to make sure Sharad was okay. He couldn't leave his friend in a time like this.

Yug slowly approached Sharad, who was sitting on the ground with his back against the Drinking Well. With his knees drawn up against his chest, Sharad was looking off into the distance.

Yug felt a twinge of pity for his best friend. What if that was him? What if he had lost Vrinda like Sharad was about to lose Gritika? No, he couldn't think like this...he had to stay positive. They would succeed at stopping this wedding.

Yug slowly sat down next to him, cautiously placing his hand on Sharad's shoulder.

Sharad: "Sometimes, I wonder what I'm even doing here, Yug. What right do I have to come back for her? When she was mine, I didn't have the guts to stand up to DB & VA and claim my love for her in front of everyone. I took the coward's way out. I know that I did it only to ensure her safety, but sometimes, I wonder if it would have been better to die with her than to spend the rest of my life without her."

Yug: "You won't lose her, Sharad."

"She hates me Yug," Sharad replied with a small laugh.  "What did I expect? I betrayed her, after all. I left her when she needed me the most and because of that she has suffered greatly. She suffered humiliation at the hands of everyone she knew, who taunted her and tarnished her character. She suffered for falling in love with me, while I simply returned home. Society is so cruel sometimes, nah? A woman is always made to pay the price, take the blunt of the consequences. Why do people forget that there are actually two people in a relationship? Why do men get off so easily? Maybe if we didn't, we would take more responsibility for our decisions." Drawing in a shallow breath, Sharad continued: "Well, I won't stand by and give her more pain."

Slowly, Sharad turned his head to look at Yug. "I'm going back, Yug. I'm leaving tonight," Sharad announced with tears streaming down his face.

Stunned by Sharad's words, Yug simply stared back at his friend for a few moments.

He couldn't believe that Sharad was giving up. How could he?

Yug: "I know you feel sorry for your mistakes, Sharad. There is no one in this world, who can attest to not making some error in judgment one time or another. But, don't you see? This is your chance to fix that mistake. Very few people get second chances in life, Sharad. But you're among the lucky ones. You're getting a second chance to win back your life...to win back your Gritika. How can you not fight for her?"

Sharad quietly chuckled before continuing, "Not everyone knows what to do with their second chances, Yug. Frankly, I'm just so tired of fighting my fate. I can't do it anymore. I don't have the strength."

Yug: "Then, let me fight for you."

Startled by Yug's words, Sharad quickly looks up.

Yug: "I promised you that I would help you win back your love and I'm not leaving this village till we accomplish what we came here to do."

Standing up quickly, Yug held out his hand to Sharad. "Get up, Sharad. We have a bride to win back."

Edited by Neetu2825 - 15 years ago
Binky thumbnail
GR8 yaar loved it but would have loved a little bit more of YuVi, sorry cant help it just want to see a lot of YuVi i'm addicted to them😳😳😳
-mya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey Neetu....m speechless yaar...too gud...totally lost in YuVi's romance..i was smiling thru...i must say we got wat we are missing in de show...keep it up hun...plz do continue...!!