Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purplepal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Well all i can say to u is Thanks!!! Really!! At least ur ff has some amazing YuVi scenes in it!!! I'm soooo addicted to it already!!! LOL Please continue😊😊
-mya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yes man it is so addicted....!!!
shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omdg.......omdg....omdg...........woowwwww....that was beautifull...that was amazing....outstanding........i need more words (but too exited to think of any).......i cant tell you how good that was!!!! it was soooooooooooooooooooooooo romantic.......just what ive been craving, but at the same time not vulgar......................you are a genious...you know that!   truely and utterly a genious.................im gonna go read it all agen........ive been putting it off for ages....because ff's just make realise what we are missing in the eppis and makes me really sad. but i have cried my eyes out reading this.......and do you know what i am glad !......because it is what i dream of allways.....and you have put it in such perfect words. bless you ....bless you agen....for this wonderfull ff......kash you were the one writing the actuall scripts.....plz plz i beg you right next parts quickly.......but dont rush them....and i want way more yuvi scenes....plz plz.......woowwww..hats off to you yaar!!!!👏
-mya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i understand shab wat u mean..i don't have a proper way of expressing it...just one word
~A.M.A.Z.I.N.G~
Neetu2825 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Aw, you guys are so sweet! I'm immensely enjoying myself in this story. As a writer, I can finally put to pen everything I always wanted to see in this show...all the romantic scenes between yuvi and even, change the stories that ended on a sad note. 

I will try to do my best to provide more romantic scenes between yuvi. 😉

For the next part, I need you guys to use a bit of your imagination. There is a song in this part..."JOGI MAHI" from the movie: Bachna ae haseeno.

Yug will be singing the parts sung by Ranbir Kapoor in the movie. Sharad will be singing the part sung by that actor with a turban in the song. And Vrinda, she will sing the part of the girl in the original song.

Check it out!😃

Part 5:

Scene 1:

Gritika looked up to find Sharad and Yug enter the room.

Though she would never admit it to herself, Gritika had known the premise moment when Sharad had left the room. She thought she had seen some unshed tears in his eyes.

No, she must be imagining it. It was probably just a trick of the light in the room.

Gritika drew in a deep breath.

She still couldn't believe that Sharad was actually here. In fact, she would have never believed it, had it not been that she had overheard Yug & Vrinda talking about their plan to stop her wedding. That was a week ago, but even now, the shock from hearing their conversation resonated through her soul.

When she had discovered that "guy" was Sharad, she had confronted him. Oh, he had begged for her forgiveness'pleading with her not to go through with the wedding, but she had stood her ground.

What did he expect, anyway? What right did he have to return now in her life? When she had needed him the most, he had walked out on them. She wasn't foolish enough to give him another chance, no matter how much her heart yearned to do so.

Her heart, therein lay the problem.

Gritika knew her heart still loved him. No one could ever imagine, how she had to fight with herself each day to stop from running across the room and taking Sharad into his arms. He was a constant reminder of all the dreams they had once had of their future. A future, which was to be full of laughter and a family of their own.

It had taken her so long to push those dreams back in the recesses of her mind, only to have Sharad return and those dreams to resurface. She knew what she was doing was not right'marrying a man twice her age. But what choice did she have? She had been humiliated in front of everyone to such an extent that no respected man was willing to marry her. This was the only way that she could salvage what was left of her family's honor. She had to do this for them. No matter how painful it was for her. No matter that it was slowly killing her on the inside.

As Gritika stared across the room into Sharad's eyes, she knew only one thing to be true'she had to forget Sharad.

Their love, once so beautiful and so full of life, would never get a chance to reach its conclusion. They would never be able to live the dreams that they had imagined. It was time to stop holding onto a past, which had no future.

She had to marry someone else.

Scene 2:

Sharad saw Gritika looking at him from across the room, not knowing what she was thinking. Does she still love me...even a little bit?

Yug: "Hey Sharad, I got an idea."

Yug's words pulled Sharad back to reality, as he turned an inquisitive gaze upon his friend.

"The best way to win Gritika over is by you telling her how much you still love her," Yug continued.

Sharad: "And how am I supposed to do that, Yug. She barely speaks to me. Every time I try to get close to her, she runs in the other direction."

"That's where I come in," Yug responds with a cheeky smile.  "Wait here, I'll be right back."

Yug quickly disappeared from the room, only to return a few minutes later with his guitar in hand. Before walking over to Sharad, he stopped to exchange some words with the party Band.

Yug: "So, here's the plan. Gritika won't let you get close to her to confess your feelings, right? So, we'll just have to use music to force her to listen. You're going to sing to her!"

Startled by Yug's idea, Sharad tried to resist. "It's now or never, man," Yug responded, as he walked into the center of the room with his guitar in hand.

Signaling to the Band, Yug starts singing "Jogi Mahi."

As the music drifted throughout the room, the guests turned towards the two guys.

Soon, Sharad joins Yug in the song, conveying his emotion through music to Gritika.

Soon, everyone is dancing to the song.

Vrinda catching onto Yug's plan also joins in to sing a stanza.

Near the end of the song, everyone is dancing in the center of the room. Vrinda pulls Gritika into the dancing crowd.

While dancing, Gritika feels the soft touch of someone else's shoulder against hers. She turns her head, only to realize that it is Sharad. The couple share an eye-locking session, as everyone oblivious of the two lovers, continue to dance around them. Sharad and Gritika get lost in their own world'back to their old memories, as countless words and moments exchanged between the two assail their mind.

Scene 3:

As the last note of the music drifts through the air, Gritika is brought back to reality. She quickly looks around to make sure no one saw Sharad and her standing so close to each other.

Thankfully, no one had.

Breathing in a sigh of relief, Gritika once again turns to look towards Sharad. It is then that she spies the emotions reflected in Sharad's eyes. He looked at her as he always did'with love reflected in his eyes'but there was also something else, his eyes were pleading with her.

Pleading her to forgive him and not to go through with the wedding.  He is truly sorry, Gritika realizes with shock.

Truly shaken by this experience, Gritika excuses herself from those around her and slips outside.

Yug: "Go after her, Sharad."

Scene 4:

Vrinda watches as Sharad cautiously follows Gritika out of the room.

Vrinda slowly approaches Yug. "Do you think she will understand, Yug?" Vrinda asks.

Yug turns his face to flash his winning smile at Vrinda. "Eventually, she will come around. Sharad just needs to continue to tell her how much he loves her," Yug quickly answers.

Then, leaning closer, Yug continues, "After all, it proved to be quite successful in my case. My continuous pursuit of you changed your mind about me, didn't it?"

At his words, Vrinda tentatively gives Yug a shy smile. The two stare into each other's eyes, losing themselves in a world of their own.

Scene 5:

Pooja: "Vrinda Di, let me put some Mehendi on your hands."

At the sound of Pooja's voice, Yug lets out a groan. "That Pooja bhi na..she will be the death of me. Kebab me hadi," Yug mutters under his breath.

Vrinda giggles before turning to leave.

Yug stands rooted to the spot, watching Vrinda walk back to Pooja and the rest of the girls.  

It was at that moment that he heard someone say, "Do you know that it is a good omen if a guy places some Mehendi into the palm of a girl's hand. I've heard it brings the couple to the wedding alter in stellar time."

Amused by this idea, Yug glances to his right to find two old grandmothers talking to one another.

Grandmother 1: "Really? I always heard that it's how dark the Mehendi turns out that determines a girl's luck in finding a good husband."

Grandmother2: "Oh yeah, that too. But, this one I just mentioned is especially important. It is lucky if the guy, himself, writes his name in the palm of her hand. There love is sure to last for a long time after that."

The two grandmothers smile to themselves looking across the room at the girls getting their hands adorned with Mehendi, while a group of guys stood nearby.

Grandmother 1: "I think the guys have also heard of this tradition you speak of. See, how they are hovering around the girls." The two grandmothers laugh at the sight of young love.

Yug turns back to look at Vrinda. Should he...?

With a slow smile spreading across his mouth, Yug knew the answer to that question.

Yes! He should, indeed.

Edited by Neetu2825 - 15 years ago
Binky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
god your killig me yaar your killing me every time I read you FF I have this weird smile that just totally covers my face and I look like an idiot😉 but cant help it this is os gr8 yaar I love reading it and have to say the I could totally see Yug singimng that song and he looked really handsome too😳

Keep writing yaar I just love it and cant wait to read the next part 😃
Neetu2825 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Binky😃...I'm sooooooooooo glad you are enjoying the story as much as I'm enjoying writing it. The song was good, huh? I can totally see Yug singing it too!!! He's like our very own Ranbir Kapoor😉

Anyhow, I know you guys wanted to see more yuvi scenes. So, the next part here is exclusively about them. I won't be able to update for a few days following this part😔 that's why I've been updating more frequently this past day or so. Enjoy!

Part 6:

Scene 1:

Vrinda looked up to find Yug standing in front of her.

Briefly flashing Vrinda an mischievous smile, Yug turned his full attention to the other girls. These were the girls he had to charm if he wanted to put Mehendi on Vrinda's hands.

Why that had suddenly become so important, he did not know. All he knew was that he was going to write his name in the palm of Vrinda's hand, one way or another.

"Need any help girls?" Yug asked, flashing the girls his winning smile.

Pooja: "You know how to apply Mehendi, Yug?"

The rest of the girls waited anxiously, giggling behind their hands. A few of them looked him up and down, clearly liking what they saw. With his looks and charm, no girl had ever been able to refuse him anything.

That is until Vrinda, thought Yug to himself.

With her, the opposite had happened. He had fallen for her, while she continued to evade his every move to get close to her. But no longer, she was his from this day forward. Just the thought of that gave him a reason to smile.  

Yug: "Of course, I do. I'm somewhat of an expert! All the girls at my college always came to me for help with their Mehendi."

"Are you sure they didn't come to you for an entirely different reason?" asked one of Pooja's friends.  The other girls burst out laughing.

Yug turned in the direction of the voice, only to come face-to-face with a girl whose predatory gaze sent shivers down his spine. He knew that look. It was the same one he received from countless other girls who wanted nothing more than to be with him. What might have thrilled him at another time was not exciting to him any longer. He loved Vrinda and no other girl could even come close to his love. He belonged to Vrinda only, just like she belonged only to him.  

Pooja: "Yug, this is my friend Kiran. She's going to be here for Gritika's wedding."

As the girl approached him, Yug felt the hairs at the back of his neck rise up.

This one is dangerous. Trend carefully Yug, he thought to himself uneasily.

Stopping only a few feet away from him, Kiran held out her hand for a handshake.

Vrinda felt the first stirrings of jealously in the pit of her stomach.

Why was that girl looking at Yug like that? As if he were some type of sweetmeat she wished to consume. Did her parents not teach her that it was impolite to stare? And now, she wanted to shake his hand?!

Clutching her fists at her side, Vrinda tried to control the anger boiling up inside of her.

Vrinda's reaction was not lost on Yug. He could see that Vrinda was getting jealous.

And he liked that very much.

He had always been the one who chased after her. It was time to give her a taste of her own medicine.

With this in mind, Yug quickly shakes Kiran's hand, flashing her a wicked smile. They stood in that way, hands clamped together, for a fraction of a second longer than it was necessary.

Yug: "Wow, Pooja. You never told me you had such beautiful friends," Yug complimented Kiran before giving her a quick wink. Then, leaning ever so slightly towards her, he continued: "Where have you been hiding yourself, sweetheart?"

She was going to kill him.

Kill him using a slow, torturous method, Vrinda thought to herself.

How dare he hold her hand that long? Now he was even complementing her! And look at THAT KIRAN, grinning at him like an idiot.

Vrinda felt like bashing her teeth out. If not for the number of people gathered for this occasion, she just may have acted on that impulse. 

Kiran: "Since you are so KEEN on helping Yug, why don't you start with me?"

She held out her other hand to Yug, who reluctantly accepted.

Yug followed Kiran to the other side of the table, opposite from where Vrinda was sitting.

He knew Vrinda was glaring at him, but he chose to ignore it.

Inside, Yug was bursting with laughter…though he appeared entranced by Kiran on the outside.

Yug: "You have such beautiful hands, Kiran."

"Really? No, now, you're just lying," Kiran responded giggling like a young school girl.

Vrinda felt sick to her stomach. It wasn't enough that Kiran was staring at him with her lovey-dovey eyes, now she had to giggle like an idiot too.

She had had enough. Vrinda got up from her chair to leave.

Pooja: "Vrinda Di, where are you going? You're next to get Mehendi applied to your hand."

"I'm not feeling well, Pooja. I'm just going to step out to get some fresh air," lied Vrinda.

"Hey, Pooja, don't you smell something burning," asked Yug mischievously. Pooja and her friends sniffed the air, not understanding Yug's meaning.

But, Vrinda had understood.

He knew she was jealous. He knew her heart was burning with jealously over seeing him with another girl.

Shooting him a seething glare, Vrinda turned around and marched out of the room, refusing to look back.

Scene 2:

Yug walked up the terrace steps to find Vrinda staring up at the stars.

It took him 15 minutes to extricate himself from the other girls, who refused to let him leave (especially that Kiran). Another ten minutes were spent looking for Vrinda all over the house, only to find her here.

Walking towards her, Yug asked: "How's the fresh air?"

At the sound of his voice, Vrinda quickly wipes the tears from her eyes.

Refusing to face him, she asks angrily: "Tum? Yahaa kya kar rahe ho…Kiran se furset mil gaye tumhe?"

Yug stopped just in time from bursting out in laughter.

Instead, he chose to tease her further, "Actually, I'm only taking a 5-minute break. I'm supposed to go back after that to apply some more Mehendi on their hands. You know how much in demand my services can be."

HE WAS TAKING A BREAK! If she had something at her disposal, Vrinda was sure she would have thrown it at Yug.

Instead she chose to calmly respond, "Really? Then why are you bothering me? Go take your BREAK somewhere else."

Yug: "Nope. I like it up here. The terrace is the best place to feel the breeze. I'm definitely staying."

Vrinda: "Fine, you stay and I'll just leave."

Vrinda pushed away from the terrace railing and walked past Yug.

At the last minute, she felt a tug of her dupatta.

Scene 3:

Vrinda: "Let go of my dupatta, Yug."

Yug: "No."

"If you don't let go of my dupatta right this minute, I will scream," Vrinda warned over her shoulder.

Yug: "Go ahead, sweetheart. I dare you to."

At the sound of that endearment, which Yug had earlier used on Kiran, Vrinda felt her self-control slip.

She turned around and tried to yank her dupatta from his grasp, but Yug refused to let go. His hold proving to be too strong.

Suddenly, Yug gave a strong tug and Vrinda found herself falling towards Yug, landing into his arms. The dupatta lay tangled between them.

For a moment, she remained still. Then, realizing that she was in Yug's embrace Vrinda struggled to get out.

Vrinda: "Yug, let go of me."

Yug: "Why?"

Vrinda: "Because someone may find us here. There are guests downstairs and I don't want any of them walking up here and accidently discovering us."

Yug: "Let them. I don't care."

Then, leaning close to her ear, he continued, "Gosh, Vrinda…do you know how much I've been wanting to hold you in my arms, again?"

"Oh, really! Was this before or after your preoccupation…with what's her name…oh yes, KIRAN," Vrinda shot back angrily. She looked up at Yug with hurt reflecting in her eyes.

Yug was momentarily taken aback. Had he made a mistake? Had he hurt Vrinda more than he actually intended? Surely, she knew he was only playing so much attention to Kiran to make her jealous. Didn't she know that?

Yug: "It didn't mean anything Vrinda. I was only talking to her to make you jealous, okay. She doesn't mean anything to me. I tried to leave right after you, but the girls wouldn't let me go…that's why it took me so long to find you. Otherwise, I would've been here sooner."

"I wasn't jealous," Vrinda lied, before continuing further, "AND I don't really care what you do, okay. It's your life…I have no say in it. You're free to do whatever it is that you want to. Mujhe Koi farek nahi parte tum kya karte ho."

Abruptly, Yug tightened his hold around Vrinda, forcing her to look up at him questioningly at his sudden reaction to her words.

Yug: "If what you say is true Vrinda, then why did you leave the Mehendi Rasam to come here? Why were you crying when I came up on the terrace?"

Looking away from his inquisitive gaze Vrinda answered, "I wasn't crying. I came up here to only get some fresh air."

Yug placed a finger under her chin, lifting her gaze to his face.

Yug: "You're a terrible liar, Vrinda. I can see it in your eyes. You were crying up here because you couldn't stand seeing me with someone else. You were jealous of that girl downstairs. You can deny it all you want, but I know the truth."

Vrinda drew in a deep breath.

Vrinda: "If you knew that I was jealous, then why were you flirting with her?"

Yug: "It was only a joke, Vrinda. I was only teasing you."

Scene 4:

Hearing Yug's light-hearted response pushed Vrinda over the edge. With a sudden strength, she pushed herself out of his arms, taking a few steps away from him. The dupatta fluttered to the ground without anyone's notice.

Yug stared into Vrinda's eyes, which were sparkling with fury.

Vrinda: "Another joke? When will your jokes end, Yug? Only earlier today, you confessed your feelings for me…kissed me…and now, your flirting with some girl downstairs right in front of me? Were you planning to do this the entire evening? Did you spy Kiran across the room and use that lame excuse of knowing how to apply Mehendi to get close to her?"

As the last words left Vrinda's mouth, Yug felt his heart turn to stone.

Angrily, he advanced on Vrinda, who startled by the look in Yug's eyes, began to retreat backwards.

Vrinda continued to retreat backwards till she found herself against the balcony railing on the other side of the terrace.

With no where left to go, Vrinda looked helplessly as Yug continued to move towards her. When he reached her, Yug placed both of his arms on either side of Vrinda (on the railing), effectively cutting off any possible escape for her.

Yug: "Look at me, Vrinda."

Nervously, Vrinda raised her eyes to Yug's face.  

What surprised her was the hurt reflected back at her in those hazel eyes. Immediately, she regretted the words she had spoken to him only a few moments ago.

Yug looked closely into Vrinda's eyes before saying: "My love is not fickle, Vrinda. When I said I loved you, I meant it. If I wasn't serious about you…about us, I wouldn't have spent so much time in the past few weeks trying to make you fall for me. Yet, you doubt me so easily? What happened downstairs was nothing, but a joke. I'm sorry that my actions hurt you.  I am not interested in Kiran or any other girl. There is only one girl I want and that's you. There is only one girl I love in this world and that's you. Don't ever doubt that. You can doubt my every other intention, but never my love. It won't change Vrinda. I will always love you. Only you."

Tears began to form in the corners of Vrinda eyes.

Taking her right hand, Yug placed it over his heart, before continuing: "You feel this heartbeat, Vrinda?  This heart only beats for you. As long as there is life in this body, this heart will only love you…it will only beat for you. And when that day comes when I draw my last breath, even at that moment, my heart's last heartbeat will only belong to you."

As these words left Yug's mouth, Vrinda quickly clamped her hand over his mouth.

Vrinda: "Don't speak of dying, Yug."

She continued with teary eyes, "I'm sorry I doubted your love Yug. I got scared. You see, everyone in my life that I've always loved has never really loved me. My mother and my family have always thought of me as a bad omen, withholding their love from me, until you came along and changed their minds. You, on the other hand, have always given your love to me freely without expecting anything from me in return. Tonight, when I saw you with that other girl, I got scared. I thought I would lose you to her. I couldn't endure it, because losing you would be like losing life itself, for you are my life. You are the very breath that keeps my soul alive. If you ever left me, my soul would shrivel up and die. I would have no more reason to live because it is your love that has given me a new life."

Tears were rolling down both of their faces, as Yug and Vrinda stared at each other.

"Vrinda, I didn't know you loved me this much," Yug whispered softly.

Vrinda: "I do, Yug. Believe me, I love you a lot. I just can't express it as well as you can because I never grew up in a household where love was freely given to me. I didn't know what love was till you came into my life. You're the best thing in my life, Yug. I never thought I'd say this, but you've even become more important to me than my own family."

Laying her head against his chest, Vrinda continued: "Please don't ever leave me, Yug. I know that I would just die without you. Please, don't ever go."

Yug wrapped Vrinda protectively in his arms comforting her.

Yug: "I will never leave you Vrinda. I promise."

Pre-cap: Yug puts Mehendi on Vrinda's hands.

shab_rules thumbnail
brilliant...keep going...
and you guys will never believe me.....but ive allways had a fantasy scene when its geetikas mehndi night and yug and sharad come to stop it and they sing the song jogi mahi.
sharad sings the first stanza- sunno ik thi kaanch ki gurya..and yug sings the second- sunno ik tha pind da shera and then both guys sing the chorus jogi mahi....the female vochals are shared by both vrinda and geetika....and its the night wen the raaz comes out...but in my scenario there is a happy ending!

i can not believe you chose this song for this scene!!!
i mean what are you girl...coming into my sleep and stealing my dreams or something....this is kinda creepy!!

i was even gonna make a vm on this song...but my heart broke after geetika got married..after that everything went downhill.

so amazing....your thoughts are so similar to mine.....just you have the talent of putting it in better words.

im really looking forward to your next!
Edited by shab83 - 15 years ago
Binky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG OMG it was brilliant yaar just loved it so much YuVi scenes I'm too happy and like said before have my idiot looking smile 😃 

I can so imagine Yug with his wicked smile and him flirting with those girls 😆 and Vrinda finally saying out loud what Yug means to her is too good yaar thank you

With all that is happening in the show right now just thanks yaar

Please dont do this to us yaar you cant stop this for a while what on earth are we going to do😕

shab_rules thumbnail
woww..i just tread part 6 now.....and im loving it.....so believable.....sooooo romantic.....cant get enough.....carry on.