Kitani Mohabbat Hai

KMH Forum Se Mohabbat Hai? Rules & Regulations

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago
Rules and Regulations

As more & more members are joining out Kitani Mohabbat Hai family everyday, its time we put up some Rules & Regulations. Please try to follow these rules so that we can make Kitani Mohabbat Hai section better.

IF Codes of Conduct

Devlopment Team Members -

Moderators - *Shifali* & -anonymous-

Member Introductions - Kitani Mohabbat Hai is a very active forum and it is growing day by day, and we ask that members please use the Slambook for introductions. If not, then you are allowed to post a topic introducing yourself to the forum, although a Slambook is really recommended, but then again, it is purely up to you as to what you want to do.

Written/Video Updates/ Updating - At the moment there are 2 Written and 1 Video Updater. We would really like to request that an interested member, please take permission from the Updaters or Development Team members before they go ahead and post them, which includes PMing the Dev Team or Coolbies/Videobie 1 to 2 days before you actually would like to update. Other then that, we would like to request that you be patient for the updates, and not create 'extra' topics asking for them. We want the updates to be precise and good, and that is why the updaters take thier time.

Like Button - It is really important that you press the Like button when you see a really useful posts. We would like to request that you press the Thank You button during written and video updates, Important topics or even Video Mixes or Fan-Fics to show the appreciation of the activeness the members are trying to bring.

Repetitive Topics - For the past time we have seen repetitive topics being posted on Hiten's entry as Karan Singh, and the future of Arjun and Arohi. I know how much those topics mean to us and that is why we are not saying that 2 -3 topics can not be made on the same thing, they can be, but we would highly recommend that you use the 'Search button' on the right side to find if your topic has not been posted before.

Comparison Topics - Best actress? Fav jodi? Isn't this called comparison, 'indirectly'? You are asking the members to chose the couple or actor that they think is better then others, and let us tell you, that is strictly NOT allowed. Even within the own show, we can't post topics comparing Salil-Purvi to Arjun-Arohi and Karan-Arohi, can we? Isn't that comparing as well?

Reported Topics - Let us first say that KMHains are doing a fabulous job at reporting those topics, and they know the basics. To report any topic that they find is uncomfortable or inappropriate.

Bashing Members/ Actors/ Characters - Bashing is srictly NOT allowed. There is something called 'loving' and 'mean-it' bashing. 'Loving' bashing can include names that are not really hurtful and are said within a joke to the character. 'Mean-it' bashing is something that is said commenting on the actors figure, for example calling them 'fat' or 'ugly'. We do allow the 'loving' one but to a certain extent, and once that goes too far, it all stops.

Development Team - We would like to recommened that you come and talk to us (*Shifali* or -anonymous-) if you feel uncomfortable or have something to say, that you are afraid of saying in public or reporting. We will hear those complaints, suggestions, problems and reports out. Even drop in and say 'Hi', we won't mind, because after all, the forum is because of you members, and we are just here as the caretakers. If it's urgent PMs, then drop a PM to all 3 of us, because that will work faster on action bases. If you see any of us online, then drop a PM, because I personally check my PMs every 3 -4 minutes.😆

Archieve Mansion - This is the link where you will find links to: GOTW, MOTW, DOTW, Newsletter, Fanclubs, Kahaani Ab Tak, Updates, Character Sketches, Important links and so on and so forth.

Helpdesk - This is the place to ask all your questions and quiries. We would like to recommend that you use this place to post any Help topics, and your quiries will be answered in a short span of time.😳

Fan-Fictions/ Video Mixes - Please continue to post all those lovely Fan-Fics and Video Mixes as they bring an extra colour to our forum.

We are not Evil - 😆Okay okay, I know, I know you all must be wondering that you have to put up with these rules and everything and we 3 may seem like the wicked witches of the west, coming in and everything, but we are not evil!😆 Loads of members are upset with all the sudden Dev Team members coming out of no where, but I know members from here. I can see some familiar faces from here, and the basic thing that we 3 want to do is, make everyone feel comfortable. If we 3 do not succeed, then do tell us! We will be happy to hear what the KMHains have to say about us. Bad things, good things, confused things...atleast say SOMETHING!😆

For now, these are the only rules and please contact [*Shifali* or -anonymous-] if you have any comments, questions or concerns regarding these rules.

Regards,
Kitani Mohabbat Hai Development Team
Edited by -anonymous- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters