Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
I think DM is in big trouble once meghs figures out what they are doing to Santo. I hope she blasts DM away and asks for Santo's marriage to Shanky instead. Haaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaa sweet revenge.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Passiflora and Mru !

ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveanime

I think DM is in big trouble once meghs figures out what they are doing to Santo. I hope she blasts DM away and asks for Santo's marriage to Shanky instead. Haaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaa sweet revenge.

I hope she finds out soon !!

That will be AWESOMEπŸ˜†
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Sukhi for the wonderful update. Loved Hiten's honesty with Meghna and everything he said. I hope the bratty Kaddu realizes the worth of the red bangles her brother sent.

Meghna being upset with DM is completely justified.
Edited by soap-critic - 15 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail
yes ofcourse it is totally justified .. but loved the way he handled it .. I almost cried at the scene !
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hema, Kaddu loves her "Hiten bhai".. she'll be more than overjoyced at the red bangles he sends.. it's just Santo she loves to boss around.. other than her prejudice, i don't think she's that bad..

Miru.. LOL.. what IF, ehh.. ehhehe.. Santo bhabi se bahu.. it'll be 'interesting' if they showed it.. heheheh.. let's see yaar..
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was a great update. I love HIten's character from the very start ,but now i love him  even more. Sooooo sweet. πŸ‘
Kaddu is turning in to Maulik's Female version.😑 Little liar and no back bone. She loves to blame on other people but would not come clean  in front of her father. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌI hope Duggu rejects her. He was another sweet  and considerate boy. HIs mom Meghna is a nice lady . I think they deserve better than no good Kaddu. "Achhe logo ke sath achha ho na chahiye." πŸ‘πŸΌ
why was Khemi  showing attitude to Hiten? She could have just told him the truth from the get go instead of waiting till Nanaji asked her to do so. All of these people are weird man. πŸ˜’
What a timing for Dm to show up at Kaddu's room ,but as usual he might not  Have heard anything. Kya yaar ye Santu bhi sab ki  chamchi bani hui hai. She should have Kaddu spill her guts and let DM find out Kitna zahar bhara hua hai  es juthi ke dil main.😈
ronitfan thumbnail
Hehehehe you seem to be in a VERY bad mood tonight Cimba..
Ready to kill all the Mahiyavanshis you meet ..
ROFLL

But yes , it would have been quite something if DM would have
heard everything between Santo and Kaduu .. and then
pretended not to !

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
love2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thank you for great upload............................

what awonderful relationship betwen Meghna & her husband and DM.

welcom sandeep to the show, hope tomoro be fantastic
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u so much 4 the update...