Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks sukhs so much , great as always .
no shanky for today 😭
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Manel,

It was all good ..
Shanky is coming tomorrow !
Sri_Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Sukhi. Wonderful scenes b/n meghna and DM. Just waiting for 2 morrows episode and Duggu.
ronitfan thumbnail
My pleasure Munza and Sri ..
yea DM and Meghna scene was really touching .. RR was MINDBLOWING!
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sukhi, perfect update yaar.. too good che.. 👏

aaj kal main episode right away dekh leti houn.. these guys are doing good job at uploading them fast.. 😳👏👏  LOL..

tonight was awesome..!!

i'm was mad at Hiten earlier but it's good actually.. it's best not to base relationships on lies.. however, interesting one lie is still hidden (that of Santo and DM's relationship)..

but yeah, i did love that scene when DM says sorry.. awww.. he was such a sweetie pie and the way he holds his ears.. heheheheh..

Meghna was great.. she's such a great person, NO prejudice whatsoever.. Baa and moti ben ESPECIALLY should take lessons..!!  😡😡 even everyone else in DM's family with the exception of Birwa and Sooraj.. LOL..

nyways, they'll come around.. it'll take them some time.. even in life, it is so engraved in people's mind so i am glad they have also shown this aspect.. and kept it real.. 👏👏👏  i would love to see that transition.. 😃

Hiten and Khemi fans will be happy.. she calls him 'khadoos'.. he is one, though..!  LOL.. i hope they become 'friends' (ONLY and ONLY)...!!!!

oh yeah, and i forgot our little liar, Kaddu.. let's see what lie she comes up with next..!  😡😡
Edited by pksanam - 15 years ago
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Manel,

It was all good ..
Shanky is coming tomorrow !

so let's say welcome to him 😃 and let's wait for some DM being jealous for his wife 😳
Pari_Angle thumbnail
good  sukhi  ji ......thank u sandeep to thik he  .....i think kaduu ki saadi shanky se hi hogi
ronitfan thumbnail
Sanam !

Thanks re ..

It was a FAB episode .. sab kuch tha, comedy, jhagda, darr , GUSSA .. DM ka soooreee bhi tha .. awwwww !
passiflora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the lovely update..............
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sukhi.. Awesome update... Loved the scenes that involved DM and that hiten Meghna wala scene.. Even though she brought up Subhi..yet again.. It was very very sweet..