15 April WRITTEN update : Truth and DARE !

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
15 April 2009  ..
Wednesday
Episode 50

The episode begins with Baa sitting with jewels and saree and Taruben just storms inside .. Baa asks her why she's so angry ..

M: Now why does this meghna want to go to Santo's house? Till what time will we have to bear all this? What will happen if she goes there and finds out about Hiten tonight?

B: Yes that is what bothers me .. what if it affects the engagement?

DM comes and tells them that nothing shall happen .. he asks Baa where Rasik-Meghna are and Baa tells him that they have gone to Surat for some shopping .. DM goes away to where Santo is busy making a rangoli with Champakali .. he stands beside her and Champakali leaves ..

DM: Look, today Meghna is going to your house to give your Nanaji the invitation for the engagement.. and I dont want her to find out about Hiten .. you take care of it .. send a message to your nanaji and ask Hiten to be kept away for the time being .. because if she finds out, there will be a problem in the engagement..

DM leaves, Santo is scared...

Santo rushes inside and tells Shambhu to dial a number for her .. Santo talks to Khemi and tells her about the problem and asks her to talk to Nanaji and make sure that Hiten is not in the house when they arrive to give the invitation .. Santo tells her that they will be there by 8 ..

At the same time,
Kaduu is talking to Sandeep on the phone and tells him that she is going to be engaged the day after .., Sandeep is upset .. Kaduu tells him that the situation is going out of hand and now they are left with the only option - to run away and get married .. Sandeep tells her that he will talk to DM and they will do nothing in haste.. he tells her he's coming the next day .. and asks her to hold on for their sake ..

________

Hiten is working on the pots .. Khemi purposely tries to send him to do some other work but Hiten insists that he shall leave only after finishing the work at hand .. Nanaji asks Khemi why she's behaving such with Hiten and overloading him with so much of work .. Khemi tells Nanaji everything and in the course, Hiten also comes to know that Kaduu's engagement is to be held .. Khemi tells her the reason why she was trying to send him away .. he asks Khemi the time when Meghna and Santo are to arrive and leaves..

At the time when Santo is supposed to come with Meghna,
The sisters are eagerly awaiting their arrival ... upon their arrival, Khemi tells Santo through her gestures that everything is alright and Hiten is not at home ... Santo relaxes .. Meghna comes and praises the home and hugs little mongi and touches Nanaji's feet and also plays with Bhoori .. she praises the house a lot and the decor and the homeliness .. she invites Nanaji personally for the engagement and when they are leaving, Meghna sees Hiten standing in front of her..

She walks over to him with tears in her eyes .. he bends to touch her feet but she just holds him.. not beleiving it's the same Hiten .. she goes over and asks him where he has been and tells him that he is the exact replica of Subhadra, the same face , the same eyes .. but she quickly changes and asks him why he's wearing such dirty clothes and what has he done of himself ..

Hiten hands her red glass bangles and asks him to give them to Kaduu because they are earned from his own money .. Meghna is totally confused as to why he's talking like this ..

M: DM told me that you are out on business for the last 15 days .. what do you mean your own money? Why cant you give it to her?

H: My father has told you the half truth .. I have been living here since the last 15 days .. I am under punishment for wronging this family .. you are my maasi, just like my mother, so I did not want to lie to you.. nor did I want you to live under any illusion .. that is why I came here and told you the truth .. but please dont let this truth affect my sister's future .. her engagement to your son ..

Meghna assures her that nothing of this sort will happen .. she turns and looks angrily and accusingly at Santo , telling her that some questions are still unanswered.. Nanaji,Khmei and Mongi are shell shocked..

Santo thinks to herself - Malik had told me not to let Hiten come out before Meghna ben .. but here he is, and here is the truth as well .. please be with me Khodiyar maa .. I need your help in this situation ..

Meghna and Santo return home .. and Meghna confronts DM

M: Never in my dreams had I thought that you will do something like this, DM ... the relationship that was between us because of Subhadra .. today you have nulled that as well .. today for the first time,I am feeling Subhadra's absence .. because around you, I never felt this way before .. you know what you have done today? I am happy that Subhi is not here .. she would have been so sad to see all this ...

DM looks at her sadly yet defiantly ..

M: The relationship that was there between us because of Subhadra, today I break it ..

Meghna just storms off from there .. Rasik follows ... the entire family is upset and DM is at the verge of breaking down ..

Meghna goes to her room with Rasik and after some time, DM opens the door and stands in front of her..

M: Aaiye sambdhi-ji ..

DM (hurt) : Sambdhi-ji?

M: What else should I call you? You have done what no friend would do to another .. you hid such a big thing from me ..

R: DM, the foundation of the relationship that Subhadra had put, you just shook it totally tonight .. you have betrayed our trust ..

DM: Look Meghna, the relationship between us three .. I consider it as one of the strongest relationships in my life .. that of friendship .. and you know why I hid this thing from you? I am the father of the bride Meghna.. .as a father, I was scared that you will take back the proposal for your duggu .. Rasik you can understand a father's worry and anxiousness .. that is why i did not want you to know ...

But that was a father's mistake .. and the person standing in front of you is your friend, DM .. we are bound together closely Meghna, all three of us .. and because of me hiding something from you or vice-versa, that does not break our relationship .. Rasik .. please make her understand ...

DM holds his ears and apologizes as a friend .. asking forgiveness for teh father of Kaduu who wronged her.. Rasik and DM both cheer Meghna up and she laughs out.. .telling DM she forgives him and asks him to let Kaduu know that the engagement is still on .. all the friends hug happily ..
_________

Kaduu is in her room .. Santo comes with the sarees selected and leaves it on her bed, telling her they are very pretty .. Kaduu taunts her ..

K: Very happy, are you not? By ruining my life? I know everything .. that day you came to my room .. with the sole intention of overhearing my talks with Priti .. and then you go off and tell Meghna maasi that I wnat to marry Duggu .. someone that I have never seen? Why did you do this?? Let me tell you something.. I love Sandeep only .. and I am going to marry him and no one else ..

S: But it was Malik's last wish .. and promise to maasi .. Malik said so ..

K : It was a wish of my mother who is no longer with me .. why should I sacrifice my entire life for that?

By the time, Kaduu has her back to Santo and DM stops at the door ..as Kaduu is talking ..

K: If only she would realize that this promise is turning out to be a noose in the neck for me ...

Santo is scared that Kaduu will blurt out things about Sandeep and calls out to DM loudly ..

M: Arre Malik, aap yaha?

Kaduu is stunned to hear that and stops dead in her tracks, and turns around scared .. DM is staring back at her .. Santo is scared ..

PREVIEW :

The engagement is the other day, Santo is in a dillema .. to choose between a husband's wish and the love of a daughter ..
Edited by ronitfan - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
I love Meghna she was so nice to Santo's family and their calf. And I loved her relationship with Meghna...and above all the scene where DM apologizes to Meghna...and how him and Rasik force Meghna to laugh...

Sow ree (sorry) awwww!!!

Btw...Sukhs u were right today is the 50th Episode of Bandini!
ronitfan thumbnail
Arre yaar I am confused now - AAJ 53rd episode hai ki 50th?

Saabi told me we've crossed 50 on the 9th!
But yes today the sorry scene was awesome ..

and I am SO happy with the Bandini team .. no Hiten keeping low
and wallowing in self pity - not atleast tonight!
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much Sukhi jaanu 🤗

u give us an awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee update everyday thank u👏

love u Meghna for been so sweety like ur lovely face😊
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
It's 50th for sure...today!!
anyways...I am so happy they didn't hide Hiten from Meghna...now i just hope the mistreatment of Santo comes out fast.
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: _angel_

thank u so much Sukhi jaanu 🤗

u give us an awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee update everyday thank u👏

love u Meghna for been so sweety like ur lovely face😊

My pleasure Gauri !!

Sammie, are you 100 takka sure?? I need to update the
episode track in my update then ..

lol

soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Sukhi saved my day....
ronitfan thumbnail

WOW ok then I'll edit .. you COUNTED na?😆
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sammie_Ronit

It's 50th for sure...today!!

yes Sukhi it's 50th epis tonight hun😃 Edited by _angel_ - 15 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail