Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
No no ..
I dont think that is his plan ..

I think his plan is to arrive alongside Shanky .. meet Kaduu and just plan things out so that they can do damage control ..

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LOL.. same here Sukhi.. first thought was like IDIOT..!!  hehehe.. but yeah, i agree with his reason.. it's better that truth is out sooner than later rather than going on in circles.. so yeah, can't complain..!

i doubt too Hiten would tell about Maulik.. he is a shame to Mahyavanshi's..!  😑

heheh.. i loved that scene too.. chootu (cute nick for our champu) understands just by ONE look.. it's good... however, i don't think he thinks of her as "wife" but subconsciousy somewhere he wants to keep the things between the two of them.. 😳  it's a start..!

and Mru, Sukhi.. what IS MINHAMS..??  hehehehe..

pksanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

No no ..
I dont think that is his plan ..

I think his plan is to arrive alongside Shanky .. meet Kaduu and just plan things out so that they can do damage control ..

somehow, i don't feel that.. let's see..!  i am not getting good vibes from this guy for some reason.. πŸ˜•
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: pksanam

LOL.. same here Sukhi.. first thought was like IDIOT..!!  hehehe.. but yeah, i agree with his reason.. it's better that truth is out sooner than later rather than going on in circles.. so yeah, can't complain..!

i doubt too Hiten would tell about Maulik.. he is a shame to Mahyavanshi's..!  😑

heheh.. i loved that scene too.. chootu (cute nick for our champu) understands just by ONE look.. it's good... however, i don't think he thinks of her as "wife" but subconsciousy somewhere he wants to keep the things between the two of them.. 😳  it's a start..!

and Mru, Sukhi.. what IS MINHAMS..??  hehehehe..

Arre it's a mental instituteπŸ˜†

LOOL

I just loved the way he stood looking at her with his hands on his hips ..
so authoritatively demanding something of her...
Wonder how he will manage such situations once he falls for her ... hehehehhe

Definitely it's a GREAT start !
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: pksanam

somehow, i don't feel that.. let's see..!  i am not getting good vibes from this guy for some reason.. πŸ˜•

Dekhte hai..
we hardly had anything .. aur kal to Shanky bhi aayega !
wowwwwwwww
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thankoo, Sanam, sukhi.. That one scene was enough for an entire day's worth of khayali pulav for me...
Sanam, NIMHANS is a mental institute.. where the wierdo cases like me will eventually end up...
Sandy is nooo good.. First, coz he doesn't at all look like a would be mahiyavashi damaad.. Second, coz he seems all wussy...

ronitfan thumbnail
LOOOOOOOOOOOL

appearances can be deceptive yaar !
LOL

And for once, I was SO happy DM did not blow his lid off at Santo tonight!
pksanam thumbnail

Sukhi, DM is way too smart..

he does what is NEEDED first..!  and he knows it can't be Santo's fault.. because when has she ever defied him naa..

so first thing he does is manage situation with Meghna..!! 

he is my smart shona ji..!!  πŸ˜ƒ
ronitfan thumbnail
Yes...

I get a feeling that DM will use Santo to get to know Kaduu's real feelings somehow and she wont be able to help it !
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sukhi same here... He dint blow his lid on seeing Santo in Kaddu's room... HE was all calm, almost like, you better back me up here...