Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i know, Sukhi.. that's first thing i noticed.. she calls out to DM so Kaddu won't keep up her rant about Sandeep.. smart move..!  warna, it would have been a MAJOR showdown.. also, Hiten is not there to help out Kaddu.. us ki to khair nahin thi.. LOL..

but yeah, i am sure Kaddu will manage ANOTHER lie..!!  i wanted to keep the title "web of lies".. but two truths are out, one of Kaddu to Santo and of course, Hiten's truth.. heheheh..
Pari_Angle thumbnail
i think kal sanky aayega tab santu ko bacha lega kahi se gir ne se ...ore vo bhi DM ke samne hahahahaha DM to gaya kaam se .....😉
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
15th April- White Lie, Dark truth...

The truth was unveiled tonight, with a rather anti climatic conclusion.. Loved Hiten's stand on telling the entire truth to Meghna,rather than hiding it, which was the only reason that she was angry with DM in the first place.. DM goes to Santo who's putting rangoli along with champakali.. He sends champakali away with a look.. And tells Santo, that come what may Meghna Rasik shouldn't get to know that Hiten is staying there.. He asks her to send word to her nanaji to send hiten away somewhere.. Hiten-Meg scene aside, this was my scene of the day... I'm qualifying myself for a private suite in NIMHANS, but I swear, they were pakka behaving like pati-patni... And DM has sure come a long way, earlier, if he had to say something to santo, he just wouldn't or would say it in front of everyone.. Recently, he's been sending people around her away with just a look...  So, Santo does the needful, calls up khemi and tells her to keep Hiten away from the house.. Kaddu is talking to Sandy, telling him her dilemma..Sandy, tells her what she needs to hear, that she is only his.. Shoots down her idea of getting married the very next day and tells her that he'll see him tomorrow.. The airport confusion is sure going to happen...
  Hiten comes in front of Meghna, who is overjoyed to see him.. This scene really really moved me..  He gives her red glass bangles and tells her to give it to kaddu.. When meg asks him what happened? He tells her the entire story.. Meghna is moved to tears tells him that she understands him but there are a lot of questions she would like answered. She goes to DM and tells him that he's hurt her very badly, and tells him that the rishta which subhadra joined between them is broken.. Everyone is shocked, but DM is kinda not, he has this guilty understanding look on his face.. He goes to meghna rasik's room, where she calls him samdhiji.. He's surprised as to why she's calling him samdhi, not DM.. She tells him that by hiding the truth, he's hurt the relationship that subhi had joined between them.. Dm apologises and tells them that he was thinking like the father of the bride..Rasik and DM manaofy Meghna, bringing out yet another persona in DM.. Loved this scene.. It was soooo cute..
 Santo goes with saree's to Kadu, where kadu takes out all her badhaas on her.. Asks her what gave her the right to manipulate her life like this? She loves Sandy and she'ss marry sandy... Santo says, Malik wants to keep his promise to malkin.. Kaddu is like her swargwasiya maa's promise has become a noose around her neck for her.. DM walks in and hears the last part...

The build up to tomorrows episode is wonderful.. There are sooo many scenarios that are possible here... Its going to be very very interesting..

P.S, the minute DM says Duggu today, i burst out laughing thinking about what his reaction would be when he gets to know that this 'duggu' was all crushing on his chokri...
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Duggu is gonna become Shashank all of a sudden...hehehe!!
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pksanam

i know, Sukhi.. that's first thing i noticed.. she calls out to DM so Kaddu won't keep up her rant about Sandeep.. smart move..!  warna, it would have been a MAJOR showdown.. also, Hiten is not there to help out Kaddu.. us ki to khair nahin thi.. LOL..

but yeah, i am sure Kaddu will manage ANOTHER lie..!!  i wanted to keep the title "web of lies".. but two truths are out, one of Kaddu to Santo and of course, Hiten's truth.. heheheh..

You really think Sandeep is a bad guy? I think not .. you know why?
Because if he were bad, he would have instigated Kaduu's idea
of eloping and marrying right away but he
seemed ready to wait for things to be sorted out .. not your usual baddy deed!
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Wonderful analysis Sanam, loved that champu go away look...  Yaar i dint like the way Meghna looked at Santo and her family... Kinda scary she was..

Are you sure DM dint hear the sandeep part?? I kinda think he did... coz he looked like he did.. 
pksanam thumbnail

Mruu.. wonderful analysis.. you've summed it up brilliantly..!   👏👏👏

i like your title.. hehehe.. it's PERFECT..! 

yeah, Sandeep IS bad news, isn't he.. he quickly refutes the angle of marriage.. bet he has another gameplan where he would like to show down DM and try and get an upper hand on him..!

yeah, Hiten Meghna scene was superb.. i loved Hiten and his honesty.. but for a minute, i did think he was an idiot.. heheh.. however, that was before he gave his reasons, which i do agree with..!  (i tend to write while i am watching sometimes)

i also loved that manoafy wala scene.. it was tooo good..!!  hehehe.. and DM was a sweetheart.. however, one of the lies stay hidden (pati patni wala).. chalo, it's okay..

and Santo WAS behaving like true pati patni.. hehhee.. yeah, i loved how champu understood DM wants to talk to his wifey alone.. LOL.. oye, what's NIMHANS..??

LOL.. it'll be great when DM finds out that Santo was Duggu's first love.. what a scene that would be..!! 
ronitfan thumbnail
LOOOOL  Mru ..

He said doogoo .. and not duggu .. hehehe that was SO adorable !
Awesome anaylsis by you and Sanam ,
as usual ..

And you know what, even I LOOOOOOOOVED the chotuuuu
DM-Santo secne .. the way he just WALKS to her.. like
she's all hers already

I was like OH MY GOD
😳

I'll join you in NIMHANS I guess. . lol

ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: pksanam

Mruu.. wonderful analysis.. you've summed it up brilliantly..!   👏👏👏

i like your title.. hehehe.. it's PERFECT..! 

yeah, Sandeep IS bad news, isn't he.. he quickly refutes the angle of marriage.. bet he has another gameplan where he would like to show down DM and try and get an upper hand on him..!

yeah, Hiten Meghna scene was superb.. i loved Hiten and his honesty.. but for a minute, i did think he was an idiot.. heheh.. however, that was before he gave his reasons, which i do agree with..!  (i tend to write while i am watching sometimes)

i also loved that manoafy wala scene.. it was tooo good..!!  hehehe.. and DM was a sweetheart.. however, one of the lies stay hidden (pati patni wala).. chalo, it's okay..

and Santo WAS behaving like true pati patni.. hehhee.. yeah, i loved how champu understood DM wants to talk to his wifey alone.. LOL.. oye, what's NIMHANS..??

LOL.. it'll be great when DM finds out that Santo was Duggu's first love.. what a scene that would be..!! 

When Hiten was blabbering away to glory, I was
banging my head against the wall thinking he's oh such an idiot for
making it to the house RIGHT at 8.. when they
were supposed to come, the lil git ..

But now that I think of it, I am VERY happy ..
DM will not have that burden on him.. Maulik ki to baat hi alag hai ..
even Hiten will not dare tell her anything ..
because he is directly responsible!
pksanam thumbnail
no, he walks in only after she's done talking about Sandeep.. and YES, i am 200% sure because i saw it two times.. hehehe...

Sammie, yeah.. it'll be great to see Shanky.. his pet name.. but Duggu always reminds me of Hrithik.. LOL..

Sukhi, read my post to Mru.. i think Sandy is only averting the topic so he can make his move and hurt DM most.. it's part of his conspiracy, i am sure.. let's see this Avinash and his son's interaction...