Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

i am SURE he still has those snaps..!!

isn't there a saying, it's not easy to forget first love... yep, lots of masala..

yeah, i know Mru, they will show that scene.. maybe Santo covers up for Kaddu some other way but not revealing about Sandeep..??  and then Santo being in duvidha..
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am SO looking forward to DM's TALK with Shanky before
they reach home from the
airport .. LOOL
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: pksanam

i am SURE he still has those snaps..!!

isn't there a saying, it's not easy to forget first love... yep, lots of masala..

yeah, i know Mru, they will show that scene.. maybe Santo covers up for Kaddu some other way but not revealing about Sandeep..??  and then Santo being in duvidha..

Maybe Santo will tell him that Kaduu is too young or somehting
like that and she feels rushed into the marriage
and DM will emphasize on the marraige
needing to go on!
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
me too.. that'll be awesome..

and also, how they would play it out later.. i mean, Santo-DM-Shanky interaction.. it'll be worth watching.. i'm soooooooooo waiting for tomorrow..
ronitfan thumbnail
Yes , the before and after contrast will be just TOO good to watch .. hehehe especially DM will be all dominating Shanky in the car, wanting to extract ALL information about himself from him .. and then later, wanting to extract all information about Santo later !

LOOOOOOL
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sukhi, i wish he has all those photographs..  I really really do... He can forget his clothes at home, but let  him bring the album..
ronitfan thumbnail
Yes and make doubly sure that ALL the photos land in DM's hands !
HA !
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like today's episode , Hiten- megs scene was so nice 😊, teary megs was so touchy and it shows how much she loves subhi and her children .
DM-Megs-razik scene was awwwwwwww πŸ˜ƒ I relly liked DM asking sorry in childesh way , he was so cutyyyyyyyyy ☺️ .
I also like the very short scene between DM and wife Santu and the way he was seeking her , it's really an improvement I mean the fact of asking santu to do the necessary so Megs don't meet Hiten in nanaji's house , If he was the first DM we know maybe he would ask pinnu kaka to do the necessary or maybe shambu the nokar , but he wanted santu to act and asks nanaji to hide hiten and this in a secret way ( the looks he gave to shampu to let husband - wife alone ) .
I think he starts to understand in unconsiously way that Santu is his wife and he has to have faith in her .
I'm egarly waiting for shanky ( the sweet and handsom shanky he's so cute 😳 ) maybe santu will find a friend to talk to about all her pb in this family , and even if he still be in love with her , he will defenetly help her to have some respect from the husband and his family .
I'm also happy becoz maybe we will finally see some jealousy in DM eyes , it will be so cuuuuuuuuute .
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I'm looking forward to his talk after he reaches home... Man its gonna be really awkward... For shanky..
sns23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Yes and make doubly sure that ALL the photos land in DM's hands !
HA !

DOnt mind taru happening upon them also.. She'll go directly to DM, but she shouldn't cook up any stories..Sukhs, the downside of this is, if DM and all come to know about Shanky's puppy love, and the wedding doesn't happen, each and every one of them will blame santo for it...