Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Agreed. Both couples had sweet moments together. Lolz I loved how Akshi's friends helped her and Naitik out to talk secretly through the wall. It was cute... and I'm glad Akshi is feeling more open to Naitik now. I want to see more flirting between them two. 😃

And I loved the ShaVa scenes like always! They were very cute... but yeah I agree that their chemistry was kinda lacking but I guess it was because Varsha wasn't in the right mood. I hope we get to see more cute honeymoon scenes with them! I'm glad he gave her the option to continue her studies... just hope Varsha listens and atleast takes the final exams. Oh and I loved Shaurya's ruffled hair in the front when he gets freshed. He was looking so cute! 😳

-aisha

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
i just loved today's episode both naksh and shava jjust stole the show....it was a very cute episode

i just love the way akshara friends helped their jiju naitik out....the conversation between both naitik-akshara was romantic both flirting with each other....we got to see the different side of akshara who is romantic....at last akshara got to know about her hubby's intention from his own mouth that he wants to spent sometime with her alone so all the excuses to meet her...that is so romantic and sweet....just love them so so so so much....want more of them....and that wall conversation is too unique...and when akshara turns behind and naitik hides behind and watch her....uff it was so romantic haila i have no words to describe and naitik's smile was million bucks....he is totally fida on her and i am totally fida on both of them ab kab shaadi ke din aayenge in dono ke liye....

dialogues i loved from NaKsh scenes

to aap ghar par aake padahegein na....nahin...kyon...kya matlab kyon...matlab kyon...bewajeh hi kyon...kyon nahin...aap nahin jaanti...mmmm...nahin....aap bataye(uff that was so romantic so natural makes me watch again and again😳)

kyon ki...haan...kyon ki...mein aapke saath kucch pal akele mey beetana chahta ta...sirf aapke saath...(so romantic naa😳mera to romte kadeh hogaye)

now for ShaVa scenes

shava scenes were very cute....i loved the way how shaurya understood varsha feelings and also gives her consent to study all now varsha needs to do accept his decision....and shaurya is also naughty haan how he tease varsha when she was crying "Pushpa I Hate Tears...I Hate Tears"so cute....he loves her so much....but yes the chemistry was missing a littlebit maybe its because varsha mood was not right...but on whole the scenes was cute and meaningful for the subject of understanding between husband-wife....infact i thought it would be a romantic nite between ShaVa but shaurya just surprised me and i loved the way he tells varsha that he will change himself that she will fall in love with all over again.....so romantic....love this jodi also and want more of them...just can't have enough of them....i love varsha expression when shaurya says that what if he changed and she showed like there is no chance of you changing at all

dialogues i love from ShaVa scenes

rehne do na...tumhare khule baal zyada achche lagtein hai(aaah so romantic😳i agree with shaurya but that was when varsha hair was before marriage😳 now her hair wig just irritates me😡

haan agar pati ki yaad aaye...to ek nazar dekhlena...bahut hojayega(becharaa honeymoon pe akele akele🤔)

tumne kya socha...meri haath mey books tamakar...mujhe khud se door kar saakoge(very romantic words😳...just floored by it)

ek baar phir se pyaar nahin karne lagi naa...mera naam bhi shaurya maheswari nahin...kya...nahin badal sakta...badal ke dikhadiya to...(too cute...just love it😳)

both couples are so cute....i can never choose between them i just love them too much

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mages

i just loved today's episode both naksh and shava jjust stole the show....it was a very cute episode

i just love the way akshara friends helped their jiju naitik out....the conversation between both naitik-akshara was romantic both flirting with each other....we got to see the different side of akshara who is romantic....at last akshara got to know about her hubby's intention from his own mouth that he wants to spent sometime with her alone so all the excuses to meet her...that is so romantic and sweet....just love them so so so so much....want more of them....and that wall conversation is too unique...and when akshara turns behind and naitik hides behind and watch her....uff it was so romantic haila i have no words to describe and naitik's smile was million bucks....he is totally fida on her and i am totally fida on both of them ab kab shaadi ke din aayenge in dono ke liye....

dialogues i loved from NaKsh scenes

to aap ghar par aake padahegein na....nahin...kyon...kya matlab kyon...matlab kyon...bewajeh hi kyon...kyon nahin...aap nahin jaanti...mmmm...nahin....aap bataye(uff that was so romantic so natural makes me watch again and again😳)

kyon ki...haan...kyon ki...mein aapke saath kucch pal akele mey beetana chahta ta...sirf aapke saath...(so romantic naa😳mera to romte kadeh hogaye)

now for ShaVa scenes

shava scenes were very cute....i loved the way how shaurya understood varsha feelings and also gives her consent to study all now varsha needs to do accept his decision....and shaurya is also naughty haan how he tease varsha when she was crying "Pushpa I Hate Tears...I Hate Tears"so cute....he loves her so much....but yes the chemistry was missing a littlebit maybe its because varsha mood was not right...but on whole the scenes was cute and meaningful for the subject of understanding between husband-wife....infact i thought it would be a romantic nite between ShaVa but shaurya just surprised me and i loved the way he tells varsha that he will change himself that she will fall in love with all over again.....so romantic....love this jodi also and want more of them...just can't have enough of them....i love varsha expression when shaurya says that what if he changed and she showed like there is no chance of you changing at all

dialogues i love from ShaVa scenes

rehne do na...tumhare khule baal zyada achche lagtein hai(aaah so romantic😳i agree with shaurya but that was when varsha hair was before marriage😳 now her hair wig just irritates me😡

haan agar pati ki yaad aaye...to ek nazar dekhlena...bahut hojayega(becharaa honeymoon pe akele akele🤔)

tumne kya socha...meri haath mey books tamakar...mujhe khud se door kar saakoge(very romantic words😳...just floored by it)

ek baar phir se pyaar nahin karne lagi naa...mera naam bhi shaurya maheswari nahin...kya...nahin badal sakta...badal ke dikhadiya to...(too cute...just love it😳)

both couples are so cute....i can never choose between them i just love them too much

wow dear...u hve refreshed the whole epsde😃 i hve enjoyed even mre while readg!