Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-HappyBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: glamourous

In my opinion, I don't think she was overreacting or anything was fishy..

the fact that she's soo mad at the journalists and whatever that has been written abt her in Mumbai Mirror - already proves that the whole article written abt their breakup was false ! So duhh .. i AM assuming ness n her are still together, and that is the reason why she is soo ferocious in her words...  i think whatever she said, were - NEEDED to be addressed sooner or later..

Yes, being a celebrity u have to be prepared for the public scrutinity etc.. which I think preity did very well for the past 10 yrs - but there's always a limit to everything. . perhaps the journos n the article crossed her limits.. how would we know. we are just 3rd party readers enjoying the gossips. 

what makes me confused is that - howcome when Shakti Kapoor made accusations against Preity,rani,ash,yash johar,subhash ghai and yash chopra - like the heroines had slept to get to the top ... why didn't she, or as a matter of fact ANY of them react the same way back then ? they should've sued shakti or the media? right?

yeah spot on!!!
Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And the same thing's happening to Hrithik and Suzanne now.
Finally someone says it ...indian media is the worst and stupid. Atleast in hollywood and in uk what i know they publish gossip as gossip not as actual truth and especially not mindless articles with no truth. Indian media publishes anything as the truth.

Priety has cleared this a 100 times no wonder shes so mad and they should clear things before writing stupid articles.