Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mistyy thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Enycedoll

so................is she with ness or not?

im still sort of lost

lolz now this was better than her long a$$ letterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-HappyBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i guess standing up for yourself is over reaction then so be it lol
Wow! I am so glad she wrote this! Good job, Preity! πŸ‘πŸΌ

haha, as for Ness and Preity still being together, I don't think they are. But I'm still glad she wrote this. πŸ˜‰
Edited by Ms.GoodMorning - 15 years ago
She typically does not ever talk about Ness that much so I wasn't expecting that here. I think that the tabloidization of media is taking over Mumbai now. Before it wasn't as pervasive so it was easier to ignore.
The following statement is one I am glad she made:
And why do reputed publications even support things like this? I have a problem with that. I would want this journalist to be questioned, because if there's one journalist like this then there are 15, 20, 100 good journalists out there getting a bad name.
This is key, and it is a shame because this is the truth about a few bad apples make it bad for everyone.
-HappyBird- thumbnail

Preity still with Ness

Preity reacts angrily to Mumbai Mirror story about her 'break-up' with businessman Ness Wadia and 'link-up' with hotelier
Preity Zinta More Pics
Vikram Chatwal in an exclusive blog on iTimes

It's ridiculous how the media sits and writes anything they feel like without even the decency and the journalistic norm of contacting all parties ' well in advance ' for their side of the story. Well, it's almost as if everytime I'm out of the country, a new story is being cooked up about me. And each time I return, new allegations fly in my face. I simply can't understand, that when someone publishes some stupid story about me, why is the onus on me to waste my time and energy denying all such allegations. It's so completely wasteful and stupid.

The story about my 'imagined' break-up and a brand new 'link-up' is a pure stetch of imagination and desktop journalism. Apparently, what people are saying is that this story came about because I was cheering for Vikram Chatwal at the Fashion Week. How ridiculous is that? When I cheered for Shah Rukh Khan, then no one questioned me as to why I cheered him the most?

At the Fashion Week, there were also Arjun and Mehr Rampal, Rahul Bose, Ujjwala Raut ' all famous celebrities and my friends; and I cheered for all of them. I cheered for all of them because the show was for Mumbai. The show was to see if Mumbai had the spirit or not. The message being, 'Come to Mumbai, do your business. We don't get scared. We will live our lives the way we want to!' That's why I was supporting people at that show. Not for any other reason.

And even if I wanted to go out anywhere with anyone, I certainly won't do it during a Fashion Week. I'm pretty honest about my life. If I want to live with someone or something, I'll come out myself and say it aloud. I don't need any journalist to publish a stupid article that is not true to endorse my life.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/Preity-still-with-Ness/articleshow/4385028.cms

yeah they r together !! i hope they  get married !! they look happy n in love together

Edited by preityness - 15 years ago
Cheetara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Preity Rockz!!!! She must be real hurt to lash out at em like that.These dumb journos are good for nothing except for writing crap! True, the paparazzi culture of Hollywood is catching up here in Bollywood, the stars also need to catch up with Hollywood and sue these tabloids over such false, damaging and immensely upsetting stories.
-HappyBird- thumbnail
she just stands for herself!!
-LOV3- thumbnail
i agree with everything Preity said hereπŸ‘......these dumb journos deserve it.....i mean seriously, i myself dont understand y they hv to go n write crap evrytime, u see there is nvr a prob if a celebrity wants to say that they r dating someone, is the journalist that makes the prob, after the celebrity admit that they r in a relationship, these journalist will go n break up them, say them dating with other ppl juz bcoz they were talking to another guy.........how dumb can someone be....every single gal in this modern century hv a guy fren n we hang out together, laugh n talk with them, its not mean that we r dating each other....it looks like to be a journalist, ur qualification is first the ability to talk shits n rubbish n second u must be dumb....
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

I think Vickey Lalwani should be thrown out from Mumbai Mirror, he was in Mid-day before, but was thrown out and now he is in Mumbai Mirror, he always writes nonsense.........

glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In my opinion, I don't think she was overreacting or anything was fishy..

the fact that she's soo mad at the journalists and whatever that has been written abt her in Mumbai Mirror - already proves that the whole article written abt their breakup was false ! So duhh .. i AM assuming ness n her are still together, and that is the reason why she is soo ferocious in her words...  i think whatever she said, were - NEEDED to be addressed sooner or later..

Yes, being a celebrity u have to be prepared for the public scrutinity etc.. which I think preity did very well for the past 10 yrs - but there's always a limit to everything. . perhaps the journos n the article crossed her limits.. how would we know. we are just 3rd party readers enjoying the gossips. 

what makes me confused is that - howcome when Shakti Kapoor made accusations against Preity,rani,ash,yash johar,subhash ghai and yash chopra - like the heroines had slept to get to the top ... why didn't she, or as a matter of fact ANY of them react the same way back then ? they should've sued shakti or the media? right?
Edited by glamourous - 15 years ago