Users

Frequent Posters

live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
PZ is right bout this! i m glad she is sticking up for herself
Go girl
queenie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nanshr

Go Preity!!๐Ÿ‘

This, of course, is not going to change some journalists' approach to their work one bit. They will go on writing crap and remain unpunished. But I'm glad Preity voiced her displeasure and frustration about it.

She should sue these journalists and the publications. Maybe that will teach them a lesson.
-HappyBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yeah she should sue them
Why is she sooo pissed? She's always been known for her relaxed attitude.

Hmmm....I smell something fishy here. I see a breakup coming if it has not already taken place.
gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I wish they could be sued for false rumours..... like US , thats only when these jounes will learn a lesson
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
so................is she with ness or not?

im still sort of lost
pinguunique thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
goo preity, u did the right thing
-HappyBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
well she hasn't over reacted  how would u feel if  someone prints false
story about  your life !!  even thought she is  star that doesn't mean that  she not a human being without any feeling

Originally posted by: preityness

well she hasn't over reacted  how would u feel if  someone prints false
story about  your life !!
  even thought she is  star that doesn't mean that  she not a human being without any feeling

Lol....ain't gonna happen. I am no celebrity. But If I was and had been for the past 10 years, I'd get used to it! Its pretty simple. If you don't like the baggage and the public scrutiny  that comes with being a celebrity, don't be one.

And yes, in my view, Priety did overreact here. All she does is go on and on about her virtue and this and that and how those journalists should be fired, suspended and sued. It seemed like a big rant to me instead of a rational rebuttal. She does not even state clearly on whether she and Ness are still together. All she does is how her personal life should not be dissected and keeps on questioning the credibility of the journalists.

Okay, we get it. That could have been written in a paragraph at the most. No need for circular reasonings. There was no need for her to type all that up in a  2 page singlespace 7.5 !๐Ÿ˜†

I have always liked Priety for her feministic attitude but there she's starting to annoy me. This rant of hers is  just irritating me. I don't like it one bit!
Mistyy thumbnail
dang girl๐Ÿ˜† it's ok..it's just a story

i am ok with her clarifying but no need to get this hyper

may be ness' mother didn't like the story๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by freakyy - 15 years ago