||Paas Aaya Kyon|| (Meet Song Fic 2nd Part Pg. 3)

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

I've been feeling really ick today, and so I know typically I shouldn't write, but I seem to get these sad ones done better when I'm feeling this way. Let me know how it is.

The second part of it has been posted on the 3rd page!πŸ˜ƒ

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/21149068

He couldn't do this. Marry her and then try to force her back to Harman who HE thinks she still loves. Was he blind or something? Yes it was true she had never imagined Preet as her husband in her wildest dreams. She had always liked him, but there had been that factor of Ashlesha that prevented her from even seeing him in any other way. He had always been the one to make her smile through the toughest times, but now why was he the one giving her the sadness?

Jab Rulaana Hi Tha Tujhe
To Phir Hasaya Kyun
Saath Reh Kar Bhi Hai Judaa
To Paas Aaya Kyon

He had left her in their room and went up to the terrace by himself. He had told her what he thought would be the best news ever, but then why were her eyes even more hurt looking than he had ever seen. He was trying to give her back to the man he knew she loves. He could see it every time she looked at Harman bhaiyya. He could only wish that she had looked at him once like that; he would have never kept his distance from her then. The only thing stopping him was Harman bhaiyya.

Kyun Yakeen Toot Gaya
Dil Se Kayi Wafaaon Ka
Pyaar Mehsoos Kyun
Hone Laga Gunaaon Sa...

Sometimes he wondered to himself what was the best decision he had ever made, and without a doubt he knew; it was asking Meher to marry him. That girl had given him the most happiness he had ever felt, every time she just smiled at him. But then last night everything had changed. He had seen Harman bhaiyya argue with Maya and finally admit that he did love Meher; that was when he knew he had to do the right thing. If Heer bhabhi had ever loved someone other than PB that unconditionally, he was sure Prem would do the same thing and so now he was just following in his footsteps.

Meher couldn't understand what went wrong? She thought her and Preet were finally making progress. Smiling together, dancing together, flirting together, and just being together. So now all of a sudden he was giving her away to someone else? If he was going to do this anyway he should have never made her feel like something was there between them; never made her smile.

Aisi Kya Humne Ki Khata
Hume Sataya Kyun
Jab Rulaana Hi Tha Tujhe
To Phir Hasaya Kyun

Saath Reh Kar Bhi Hai Judaa
To Paas Aaya Kyon

Thinking about when he had defended her time and time again in front of Maya, Meher couldn't help but wonder'wasn't that love? Or was it just that dreaded word'friendship? Meher smiled remembering how much she had hated it when Preet had said that to her when they got tricked into their "suhaag raat" room.

"Inn sabko kya pata ke hum dono sirf dost hain..."

She hadn't realized how much it had physically pained her to hear, but now that was it. She was going to be his "friend" again. Suddenly a knock sounded on her door. She got up quickly and wiped away at the tears she didn't even know she had in her eyes. As she opened the door, she expected her heart to flip over when she saw him, but that was the opposite reaction. She saw Harman there, but there was nothing happening in her heart. He was Preet's brother to her now. Nothing more nothing less.

"Tum yahaan kyun aaye ho?" she asked in a casual tone. "Preet nahin hain. And besides if Maya sees you here, she'll be even more upset with me."

"Maine Maya ko chor diya," Harman tells her.

"Ab usse bhi chor diya?" Meher asks with a sarcastic edge to her voice. "Is that your new hobby? Leaving girls just whenever you feel like it? Shaadi ko khel nahin hain Harman," Meher turns around. "Meri shaadi Preet se ho chuki hain."

"Kaisi shaadi Meher? Jab tum dono ek doosre se pyar hi nahin karte?" Harman retorts.

"Karti hoon! I don't care if he doesn't love me, but I love him. And I always will," Meher replies feeling elated for finally admitting what has been in her heart for days, maybe even months. Harman leaves silently while Meher collapses on her bed. "I do love him. Yeh sab pyar hi hain," She quickly sits up and tries calling him but is saddened when she sees his phone lying on his night table. "Where'd he go?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Later that night Meher awoke completely startled. She didn't know when she dozed off. She quickly got up and was walking in the direction of the washroom when she passed the dresser and was shocked to see her reflection. She didn't realize n her sleep that she had wiped away all her sindoor. Normally Meher wasn't the one to believe in auspicious and inauspicious things, but today her heart felt differently about it. She had to see Preet. Make sure he was alright. She rushes out of her room and runs downstairs dreading the worst. She approaches the door, her heart beating 100 miles an hour. Her Preet had to be okay. He had left telling her to be happy, but how could she do that when he wasn't there. The person who made her smile, the person who gave her respect, her friend'her husband.  Meher slowly puts her hand on the door, and pulls it open, her face falling at the sight of the person standing on the other side.

"Preet! Yeh'sab'kya?" Meher couldn't finish her sentence at the sight of her husband all beaten up.

Preet limps past her and collapses on the sofa. "Ssh! Sab so rahe honge,"

"Where the hell did you go?" Meher whispers angrily to him.

"I was on the terrace before, I saw a little boy playing near the gas tank, so I went to make sure he didn't get hurt. I got the boy away but then I wasn't paying attention with the car came and hit me," Preet answers wincing in pain.

"Tum pagal ho kya Preet? Couldn't you be more careful? Have you gone to the hospital yet?"

"That's where I'm coming from." Preet answers casually.

Meher was surprised at the way he was talking to her. Wasn't she more than just someone he "knew" she was his friend, his wife! Didn't she deserve to know properly what happened?

Kyun Ajnabee Ki Tarah
Hum Se Pesh Aata Hai
Chand Lamhe Bhi Hume
Tu Na De Paata Hai

"I'm going to get some sleep." Preet says as he walks in the direction of the kids room.

"Where are you going?" Meher asks softly.

"I think it's best if we stay apart for awhile." Preet answers.

Why was she so concerned for him? She belonged with Harman bhaiyya and Preet knew that. It killed him to act as if he didn't want to just take her in his arms and hold her and tell her he was okay. But he couldn't'not when he knew she loved someone else.

Chand Lamhe Bhi Hume

Tu Na De Paata Hai

Meher listens closely as his footsteps disappear. She couldn't believe it'HER Preet behaving like that? What happened to all their moments together? Does she know what she went through these past 24 hours? She couldn't tell him now, he didn't care. If she told him she loved him'he'd either smile and pretend that she made a joke, or just tell her that's he's not Harman. Why couldn't it get through his head? She loved HIM, now'she just had to tell him.

So? *bites lip* Yes it was kinda blah, but that was my current mood, so I felt I should take advantage of it and write something. Let me know how it was.

Love,

Meera😳

Edited by indiandoll89 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I'm glad I caught this, was just about to log off.

Loved it Meera, absolutely flawless. I can't think of anything else to say right now, but I hope you do write a sequel to this with Meher admitting her love. =]

--shabz
indiandoll89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabo24

I'm glad I caught this, was just about to log off.

Loved it Meera, absolutely flawless. I can't think of anything else to say right now, but I hope you do write a sequel to this with Meher admitting her love. =]

--shabz

I'm glad you read it 😊 Thank you for liking it...you don't need to say anything else, just the way you say it....quality not quantity....a sequel....just for you!😳 *hugs*
blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey,
It's really nice Meeru!!! You captured the conflict, misunderstandings, pain, frustration and all those emotions this FF is trying to potray perfectly!!!

Is this a one-shot or will you continue it ? I hope you do..... it needs a proper ending! I don't mind if it's tragic or happy becuase as long as it is well written (which it is πŸ˜†) i will read and give my feedback!!

Writing something well is really important, i've noticed some brilliant workk on this forum..... and even in your current mood, you successeded in writing perfectly ( i can't spell 😳) !!!!  What's wrong though !?!?! I Hope this helps *hugs*!!! 😊 Hope you feel better soon!

Great peice, i really liked it!!! πŸ‘
rozinab thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow!!!! that was really good. I hope you continue writing cos im dying to know how it ends!
sweet_gurl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi,
wow, this is so good, i think u shud continue it, fer a second there, i actualll felt as if i was reading an update of an episode, terrific piece of writting !! keep it up!!!

nd i hope u continue it
indiandoll89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackdaughter

Hey,

It's really nice Meeru!!! You captured the conflict, misunderstandings, pain, frustration and all those emotions this FF is trying to potray perfectly!!! Thank you so much Maddy, I'm glad you could see all the emotions coming through!😳

Is this a one-shot or will you continue it ? I hope you do..... it needs a proper ending! I don't mind if it's tragic or happy becuase as long as it is well written (which it is πŸ˜†) i will read and give my feedback!! You're so shweet, but since I just promised Shabo that I'd do a sequel, I'm going to try to do one tonight and I'll post it tonight, but seriously those are amazing comments, thank you!😊

Writing something well is really important, i've noticed some brilliant workk on this forum..... and even in your current mood, you successeded in writing perfectly ( i can't spell 😳) !!!!  What's wrong though !?!?! I Hope this helps *hugs*!!! 😊 Hope you feel better soon! Maddy really, thanks so much for those compliments, I'm doing okay now! *hugs* Thanks, it doesn't really effect me directly, but indirectly it really does!😳

Great peice, i really liked it!!! πŸ‘ Thanks Maddy!😳

premlover411 thumbnail
The was awesome!
I agree with Shabo!  You should write a sequel where Meher confesses her feelings to Preet!
indiandoll89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rozinab

wow!!!! that was really good. I hope you continue writing cos im dying to know how it ends!

Thank you so much hun, I think I will do a sequel! 😊

Originally posted by: sweet_gurl93

hi,

wow, this is so good, i think u shud continue it, fer a second there, i actualll felt as if i was reading an update of an episode, terrific piece of writting !! keep it up!!!

nd i hope u continue it

Wow....those are some seriously compliments hun! 😊 I'm honestly touched..thank you! 😊 I'l def try to do one more

Originally posted by: premlover411

The was awesome!

I agree with Shabo!  You should write a sequel where Meher confesses her feelings to Preet!

Thank you! 😊 I will try to do a sequel

jamune thumbnail
i hope nuttin like dis happens but it was reallie gud