Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yogzz thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
We r Karan Fans n we will vote him..............as we like him n his performance...............what we should do.....if u dont like it................so dont underestimate karan......................no offence..........
.Supriya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i totally diasgree he is such a gr8 dancer love him loads
josh135 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munumoni

here's a solution 2 ur problem start making topics for d other contestants....we make topic for karan as we r his FANs....what else do u expect from fans...its our right 2 dicuss our fav we never make topics demeaning others....sorry 2 say but thats what others do.....as u can say this is also a topic which is demeaning our KSG...this is not made by his fans...50% of karan topics r made by his fans n 50% by non ksg lovers....so I guess its impossible 2 ignore this guy😉

i want my opinion to be taken into consideration...im not asking you to reverse my opinion ..i dont wanna know how much u love karan ..😛
ksg_sista thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
welll hum kahin na khain wo hai he super star,.. acha y r u guys r too jelaous han kyun htti hai tum logoun ki us se....hum usy vote kar rahe hain yeh humain accha lgta hai yheh hamara fav hai to y dun u guys vote for ur fav???
us k pechey bolne se ya hamri hatne se kch nahin hony wala na hum rukain gein votes karne se....so  chill n dun b jealous han ok .......👍🏼
MissSunshine thumbnail
LOL I sooo not agree with you!! I find it funny how people are so jelous of his popularity. I would go vote for the one I like and keep voting instead of trying to make people realize who deserves to be in the show and who doesn't!

But then again love you sooo much for creating this topic. Haven't had fun in a while! 🤣

@ Karan-haters 😆 :Not to fikar when KPS is here! (doesn't rhyme..but oh well!😆)

Love you Karan!! And we are proud of you for the improvent that you've made!! Keep rocking and burning my TV screen!🤣
Edited by smriti_dmg - 15 years ago
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
No this is not true completely. I think his look and personality adds to his dance, but yea I think there is room for improvement. However, he is working hard and it is showing through in his performance.
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Karan, i agree will get a lot of votes for his good loks but at the same time he is definitely improving as a dancer! From a very average performance in the fist week, he has given very good performances in the 2nd and 3d week.

So its not fair to say he's overrated. He's working hard and its showing. He is the best among the boys right now.

Comparing him to hard kaur isnt right because she was a good dancer from day 1 but karan has consistently improved.
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: znbhusain

ROFL! Am guessing the Anti-Karan's have holded there heads already!
And plus, maybe Anti-Karan's thought tht now land is clear to aag lagao but hum kaise jaane de?
Specially whn wht is being said by the Topic Maker is WRONG!!

Very true!
x
Lord-Mangeshwar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: znbhusain

Ditto you Mangeshwar Bhai(Hopwe you dont mind me calling tht to you)
The style, attitude, abilities and stuff Karan has, none other has tht.

Hehehe! Most people just call me Mango Bhai 😃  I just opted for the Mangeshwar name to sound a little bit holier 😳 😆

Anyways, I really do think that Karan Bhai is the complete package, because he has it all - good personality, excellent dancing skills, the willingness to work hard, energy, and of course, popularity 👍🏼

If we look at the guy's first performance, and then watch his performances after that, it shows how the man cannot be ruled out... he went from lowest marks, to highest marks! He didn't get disheartened... instead, he went back to the drawing board, and made even Saroj ji openly admit to having to eat her own words! 😃

Karan Bhai is a class act... and so the suggestion of him being over-rated is something I honestly cannot agree with 😆

In fact, as crazy as it sounds, I think the point can be made that he is still under-rated, because there doesn't seem to be a limit to his potential!

God bless.
-Divz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i totally disagree wid this topic..

we love ksg...we r voting for him..

so, y r u gettings probelms??

r u jealous of him..???

he has a hugeeeeee fan base coz he is purely down to earth, has polite nature & i admire his straight-forwardness character..

he has a stunning personality & a sensational hearthrob...

i dnt want to say anything to karan-haters coz if u dnt want to knw somwone by ur heart then this will be impossible for u to understand him....

his acting & dancing both r superb........just love him more than my life..

& i had joined IF only for karan...

.need not to say anything more!!!