Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

josh135 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

I think if he would have danced the best and i dint like him i would get jealous...but i dont hate him i like him but i cant have over dose of him....but rite nw dance wise i would say i think the girls r much better than him..n if none of the girls r getn votes n keep getn out it would be sad...

-Blahdah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@Mango Bhai: You can call me Zainu then. Am Zainab though but my nick is tht.

And once again, ditto at all wht you said bout Karan.

Am seriously glad to see tht a male likes Karan so much.

I thought males are jealous of Karan.

dua_44ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it's not his fault that he is a TV celebrity and his fans support him...but as far as dancing is concerned...he is def. a fast lerner and pretty good dancer...If anyone remembers..he danced with shweta gulati on zara nach ke dikha and saroj khan was the judge there...his performance was very much appriciated...He is an actor...not a dancer..he has nothing to do with dance or music industry...yeah he has done a few performance in DMG...but that doesn't count for serious dancing...Hard Kaur is a well known pop star...she knows dancing...however if you compare her to Gauhar or Monica or Parul or Shilpa...she is stiff in her performances mainly when it comes to Indian bollywood style dancing...I m not against her..yeah she has performed well..but compartivly Gauhar or Monica or parul are better among girls...and among guys..Karan is for sure a strong competitor..i was skeptical about bhaichung and ram...but they have surprised me..they r working mad crazy...with bhaichung..i can still understand that he is a footballer and as anand raj anand said earlier..their main work is foot work and u need stamina...so it's still understandable with bhaichung that he is putting in his assets and working hard...I m more surprised by Ram...i never imagined that with a body like that and with a background in absolutely no dancing and just being Mr. Walia.....he is doing soo soo soo good....He is actually loosing weight.... But coming back to Karan...he is not over rated...when Prachi Desai was in jhalak dikhlaja...she was initially voted out of the show and then brought back again....but she learned...so what can Karan do if he has so many fans...He is working so hard...both him and parul have been shooting for daily shows and practicing for jhalak...it's easy for us to critisize them...but try being in their shoes...

these r just my views and i mean no disrespect or offense to anyone..
-Dolly- thumbnail

Originally posted by: dua_44ever

it's not his fault that he is a TV celebrity and his fans support him...but as far as dancing is concerned...he is def. a fast lerner and pretty good dancer...If anyone remembers..he danced with shweta gulati on zara nach ke dikha and saroj khan was the judge there...his performance was very much appriciated...He is an actor...not a dancer..he has nothing to do with dance or music industry...yeah he has done a few performance in DMG...but that doesn't count for serious dancing...Hard Kaur is a well known pop star...she knows dancing...however if you compare her to Gauhar or Monica or Parul or Shilpa...she is stiff in her performances mainly when it comes to Indian bollywood style dancing...I m not against her..yeah she has performed well..but compartivly Gauhar or Monica or parul are better among girls...and among guys..Karan is for sure a strong competitor..i was skeptical about bhaichung and ram...but they have surprised me..they r working mad crazy...with bhaichung..i can still understand that he is a footballer and as anand raj anand said earlier..their main work is foot work and u need stamina...so it's still understandable with bhaichung that he is putting in his assets and working hard...I m more surprised by Ram...i never imagined that with a body like that and with a background in absolutely no dancing and just being Mr. Walia.....he is doing soo soo soo good....He is actually loosing weight.... But coming back to Karan...he is not over rated...when Prachi Desai was in jhalak dikhlaja...she was initially voted out of the show and then brought back again....but she learned...so what can Karan do if he has so many fans...He is working so hard...both him and parul have been shooting for daily shows and practicing for jhalak...it's easy for us to critisize them...but try being in their shoes...

these r just my views and i mean no disrespect or offense to anyone..

well said....totally agree with u......i was about to say but u said it......
-Dolly- thumbnail
totally karan Rocks.....he is best of the best....NO one can beat him.....
josh135 thumbnail

i liked him but now i dont.

roshaaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: *~sneha~*

I don understand!!!!
I think ill pm all you guys who think karan is over rated, the videos in which he danced in DMG....please...he has reallyyy improved!!
Hard Kaur was always a good dancer.....so......no comparison what so ever!!!!
And who will vote for someone whom they dont like???
Karan is an absolute package of good looks good dancing and cool attitudE!!!!
HK is excellent...no doubt about..!!!

No offence meant to anyone!

Sneha

ditto yaar ur rite dont knw why they all say this to karan
-Blahdah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: josh135

i liked him but now i dont.

Good for you!😊
Tangled thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshaaan

ditto yaar ur rite dont knw why they all say this to karan

exactly....!!!!

evavikas thumbnail
plz guys dont try to decrease his popularity by saying bad things about him.....and if cant appreciate anybody atleast dont criticise.....
no offence meant to anyone.