Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Revolutionbreez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Wow awesome update manatated...I really loved the way PRC kept hearing out Sanyo & how he spoke of his grief's towards Sanyo..I just loved  reading this part of the update..Post the next part soon dear!⭐️

Thank you so much for liking the update di...
will post next part soon...
may be tonight...😊

Originally posted by: letsrockshona

hey meri pyaari mandy dear
love u loads for a fascinating update.....i will read and then comment but i know it is jus marvelous

Luv u 2 shona..πŸ˜‰
seems like u dint read da update as i dint see ur comment on update as u promised in this commentπŸ˜›
but thanks a lot 4 believing in me....i'll try to write up 2 ur expectations..😊

Originally posted by: kiran99

lovly update enjoy reading it waiting for ur next part

Thanks aton kiran😊

Originally posted by: meghaparti

hey mandy pls. post the next part sweetie me waiting!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

megha di... bass little more wait...i'll update it soon...may b by tonight...😊
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: manatated

Thanks dear.... will post next part soon.... may be by tonight.😊

Welcome sweety,Ok,I'll wait😳.
meghaparti thumbnail

Thank you so much for liking the update di...

will post next part soon...
may be tonight...😊

Your Welcome dear!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ

megha di... bass little more wait...i'll update it soon...may b by tonight...😊

Ok buddy would be waiting eagerly then for the next part!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Pls,Post next part dear.Cannot wait more.
meghaparti thumbnail
yes rakhi agreed dear
Rakhi...megha di....nxt part on itz way....

My dear dear dear frenz...thanks a lot for waiting patiently for the update...u all are true sweethearts😊😊.....So,instead of takn any more footage....here i go..... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Part 32:

That time Prithvi was frustrated.He was fed up of Jaichand.Almost all the roads to his success in any path of life were blocked by him.
Be it his father,who could have been alive if only Jaichand had help Ajmer against gujrat,Let it be Delhi's Throne,Let it be his love,life,his everything,His Sanyogita.......

All this bottled up anger and the royal rajput blood in his veins made him yell at this maharaj of kannauj.....

Prithvi never repented for his behaviour that day....Not then and.....NOT NOW...

He decided he have to explain his stand to sanyogita...this is the time when he clears up all the mess...

"Sanyogita....",he spoke softly," Uss waqt ke haalat hi kuch aise the.....Hamare liye humari prajya apni jaan se zyaada pyaari hai.Sainiko ki suraksha meri zimmedari hai..Sanyogita....Har RAJPUT apni jaan ladte ladte dena chahata hai.Apne desh par,matrubhoomi parr nyochavar hone woh sena mein hota hai...Main apne kisi bhi sipahi ki maut bina wajeh seh nahi sakta.Aallaah aur Udal apradhi the.Unhe apne rajya se madad nahi mili toh woh tumhare pitaji se madad maaangne aye.Mujhe jo sahi laga maine kiya."

"Haan...tumne ek Raja hone ka hi kartavya nibhaya hai..."

He stared at her in amazement.It was a pleasant shock for him! she had forgiven him???He was happy!

"Uss waqt hum tumse bohot jyaada gussa the...bohot jyaada....parr inn chaar saalon mein humne bohot socha....Aur hum tumhari majboori samajhte hai."

Prithvi smiled.When she looked at him lost in his cute smile,expression in his eyes were of gratefulness and relief.She understood and smiled back telling him through her eyes that there is nothing he should thank her for.They never felt the need for words to express their love.

"mmmmm....aage...",prithvi asked breaking the eye lock.

"Woh.....woh pitaji ne...woh....hamari...",She stuttered.

She was not sure whether she should tell this to prithvi or not.Because she was sure of one thing;Prithvi's will be on top of his anger on hearing this.She was scared of his reaction to this and was worried about how she will handle this situation.But she had promised him.....and she'll never break it.so she started...

"Woh...Prithvi....Pitaji ne hamari shaadi Rajkumar Vikram se tai kardi thi ....",she said nervously.

"KYAAAAAA????", Prithvi shouted.

"Yeh tum kya keh rahi ho?Tum...tumhari shaadi kisi aurse? aur tumne mujhe batana ya sandesh bhijwana bhi zaroori nahi samjha?aur tum shaadi ke liye maan gayi??...haan...sahi bhi hai....tum kyu mujhe kuch bataogi....aur vikram se shaadi karnese roknewaala mai hota kaun hoon? Parr kya hamara rishta jhooth tha sanyogita?", prithvi was screaming on top of his voice.

Sanyogita tried to pacify him,but he was unstoppable.It was difficult to contol his outburst.He was hurt....hurt coz he thought sanyogita agreed for marrying someone else.And he was SCARED.....scared of losing her....he couldn't imagine his life without her.He can live away from her with his unconditional love for her but he can never tolerate her of being someone else's.

'She is mine .....and ONLY MINE '

"Bolo sanyogita...kya hamara rishta jhooth tha?hamare woh waade,woh kasme...woh hamari ek doosre ke prati chahat...ek doosre ki parvah....hamara pyaar...kya sab jhooth tha?Aree haan....mai kaise bhool sakta hoon....Kannauj ke maharaj Jaichand ki beti Rajkumari Sanyogita toh mujhse Nafrat karti hai...sirf nafrat.Meri jungli billi toh bohot peeche choot gayee....",and prithvi was crying silently.Tears flowing over his cheeks.He was trying hard to control them.A Rajput can't cry.A King NEVER !!

Sanyogita's heart ached at his state.she silently walked over to him.she placed her hand on his shoulder and called his name softly.But he didnt respond.She the turned him towards her and made him look at her and said,

"Prithvi, hum iss shaadi ke liye bilkul raazi nahi the.woh toh pitaji hamari zabardasti sagai....",

Prithvi clenched his fist.His face hardened at Jaichand's mention.Sanyogita placed her soft palm over his hand.The warmth of palm spread through him and his expressions softened.He turned towards her to listen further.

Then she narrated how during Sagaai fire broke in mandap(pandol),and how vikram left her there only and he himself escaped.How she was caught in flames.Prithvi panicked at this but was relieved on hearing on how the kids of gurukul and Jaichand saved her.Sanyogita was amused at his reaction!

"Aur phir pitaji ne uss vikram ke muh par ek zor ka thappad maara aur kaha tum humari beti ke laayak hi nahi ho.tum abhi issi waqt humari nazro se door ho jaao...",she completed cheerfully !!

"Hmm...sahi kiya maharaj Jaichand ne...."

Sanyogita shot her eyebrows but prithvi didn't notice this.He was speaking in own trance.

"Aur woh Vikram...woh to ekdum bekaar hai...Dekha tha maine usse uss shaadi mein...ussne tumhara haath pakadne ki,tumhe choone ki himmat kaise ki?Aur tumhe pata hai?uss raat mere waha hone ki khabar maharaj Jaichand ko uss gadhe ne hi di thi....Sab bikher ke rakh diya ussne....woh..."

"Gadha?...Arre jaanwaro ke naam kam pad jaaye...bandar kahi kaa...tumhe pata hai itna pareshan kiya usne hume.Humesha hamare peeche peeche.Woh toh bachche mere saath the.Hum sab ne milke usse bhagane ki bohot koshish ki.Kabhi bhoot banke daraya toh kabhi khujli ke patte...parr..."

"Ab chodo bhi.",and he smirked thinking something.

"Kya soch rahe ho?"

"Dekha sanyogita?Tumhe mere siva koi nahi jhel sakta.Ab uss vikram ka kya dosh?tum baar baar musibat mein phasti ho...aur tumhe musibat se bahar toh tumhara yeh bigada raees hi nikal sakta hai naa?Toh tum sirf mere liye bani ho.kyu?meri jungli billi?",he said mischeivously.

She blushed hard.Unknown to both,both of them had confessed their true feelings to each other.

"Achcha,parr yeh batao tum gurukul mein?"

"Vikram ne hamara peecha kaha choda tha...",and she narrated how he held her and kids as captive and how he was about to marry her forcibly.Prithvi punched a tree nearby.And then she told him how she ran away from there and how jaichand arrived and saved her and killed Vikram.She was fed up of life and was depressed.so she decided to shun all the royal pleasures and went to maya maa's ashram to gain some peace.There she met Payal....and.....

"Aur phir tum hume yaha phirse mile....aage toh tum jaante ho..."

She looked at prithvi expecting him to say something but was stunned to see tears rolling down his cheeks uncontrollably.He was making no attempt to stop the.He was just staring at her,crying incessantly.

mera kaam toh hogaya....ab aap sab ki baari....Jaldi se dher saare comments bhejiyeπŸ˜ƒ....aur haan....agar gaaliyan,joote chappal, sade tamatar phekne ho😭😭...toh don't hesitateπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Bhai prithvi ki fan hoon...yeh sab sehne ka sahas to mujhme hai!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†