prc-sanyo reunion script :part 34 pg.42(14/02)

Posted: 15 years ago

Dear frndz,i was simply fascinated by ppiyu's reunion script.I and i'm sure all f us wer requstng her 2 continue wid her script.Day by day i waz growng impatient to read more 4m her vch resulted in megivng air to my weird imagination..den i imagined the further story for my satisfaction.i thot y not share wid u all?B4 starting my extnsn i want to mak it clear that I'V USED HER PLOT AND I HOPE SHE AND U ALL DONT MIND IT. EVEN I WILL PREFER READING PPIYU'S MARVELLOUS STORY WHENEVER SHE WILL CONTINUE. This for the time being.i'l call this part as PART 23 as it is continuation of ppiyu's story only.she posted till part 22.I tried my best to keep up to her standards.Hope u all enjoy...😊😊😊

=======================================================
          CHARACTER SKETCH
Prithviraj chauhan- Rajat Tokas
Sanyogita - Mugdha chaphekar
All their friends and other characters same as when Rajat waz prithvi.In my fic rajat nd mugdha will continue to play prithvi and sanyogita( the thing which we prcians missed in actual serial)

=======================================================
Summary of the story (last 22 parts)

Pri-Sanyo reunion script is about how the misunderstanding, caused due to the politics of Delhi Throne, between Prithvi and Sanyogita gets clear and how they reunite after four years of separation. 
    The story starts right after Dig-Vijay Mission. Prithvi expanded his kingdom and became the most powerful king and gained success in his work and duty. But at the same time he was hurt and sad from inside. He was missing his love, his life, his Sanyogita, whom he loves more than anything. As promised, he did not try to keep any contact with her, and left her way completely. But she was there in him, in his thoughts, in his heart and everywhere around him and that was the most hurting thing for him. He spoke about his feelings to his younger sister, Pratha. Pratha who couldn't see her brother sad, innocently made him promise that he will meet Nandini for his own happiness.
    Same was the case with Sanyogita, though she asked him to go away from his life, she was missing him; not for a single day she could forget him and his memories. Her smile, cheerfulness, bubbly and care-free nature was lost. She too was hurt from inside. To come out of the depression and solitude she went to stay with Maya Maa in her aashram. There she engaged herself in learning new things and helped Maya Maa in all sort of work. Then there in the aashram, Nagaon's princess Payal Singh came to stay and learn. She was tomboyinsh and impish princess. With in few days Sanyogita and Payal became very good and close friends. Payal came to know everything about Sanyogita and helped her forget the sorrow in her life, even though Payal had her sorrows, when in the early age she lost her father. But the fact that Payal did not get carried away by sorrows, attracted Sanyogita towards her and she decided to live the life fullest like Payal. She and Payal learned all arts and  martial skills, sword fighting, archery, horse riding, aiming etc.
    Every year Goddess Santoshi's festival is celebrated in Seetapur, a village in Nagaon empire. Seven days camp is set every year, which is attended by devotees from all other empires too. Maya Maa attended it every year. That year Payal convinced Maya Maa and she and Sanyogirta landed in the utsaav as common girls, without informing their families.
     Delhi had many missions, among them one was about expansion. Intelligent system of Delhi was governed by Prithvi himself. It was the most powerful weapon of Delhi across its kingdom and borders and and kept Delhi safe from its enemies. There were many mission with it too. If intelligent system is weaken, Delhi's foes will have advantage, by eaisily intruding the empire and weakening it. But the link of system and spies was strong and to make it more strong, Prithvi decided to go on a round in disguise to the south of his empire and spread messages and collect informations. Plan was changed on eleventh hour, when Delhi's enemy came to know about it and so the mission started few days before the planned date. Instead of spies, Prithvi went in disguise in the name of Lakshman along with his friends. Delhi's enemies received that information too, but late.

Prithvi and his friends while returning home from their almost successful mission, with the collected information, got landed in Santoshi Maa's utsaav held in Seetapur of Nagaon, due to his enemy's trap, who wanted to know about their plan and intelligent system's secrets. The main bridge connecting the northern region near Seetapur was destroyed and Prithvi and his friends were forced to stay in the camp unknowingly. But Sanjam bravely took initiative and completed their plan by taking their documents to the destined place, proceeding through the same way.
    Payal, in the camp, suspected some people in the camp as the wrongdoers and kept track of them and their actions. She stole a letter from their tent and when they came to know about it they decided to finish her off. Payal and Sanyogita were attacked when they went to watch sunset away from the camp. Prithvi, fortunately met Sanyogita there, saved her. They came to take shelter in the camp with Payal and Sanyogita.
    Payal came to know that Lakshman is Prithviraj Chauhan, from his and Sanyogita's conversation, which she overheard. She considered Sanyogita as her elder sister and wanted to bring happiness in her life. From Arjun and Pundir, Payal came to know the politics behind Delhi's throne and the real reasons of misunderstanding. She knew they stll love each other and so decided to make use of opportunity and reunite Prithvi and Sanyogita by clearing the misunderstanding and Arjun and Pundir too joined her. They started with creating jealousy in Sanyogita which was very easy.
    Prithvi decided to stay in the camp to find out who are following them and why? He and his friends came to know that they were purposefully being taken to the camp to know about their mission
    A guy named Madan, whom Payal suspected from beginning, again
entered the camp with his men, after meeting his king, and they were searching for their remaining colleagues around, who were already present there and who had recognised Delhi Spies; but they were all killed by Prithvi and his friends. Also there was one from Nagaon, who was helping Madan and his fellows.
    While being accidentally together, Prithvi and Sanyogita got tied up with the rope near the well, by the kids
named Ishu and Karan, playfully. Some people of the camp caught them, took them wrong and blamed them for their so called romantic behaviour and decided to punish them, since that was a religious place.
    Here, Sarpanch of Seetapur named Hasmukhlal is also tied by Ishu and Karan to a tree in the jungle and everyone is searching for him. 
There Arjun, Pundir and Payal involved Sanjam in reuniting Prithvi and Sanyogita. He visited the utsaav the next day, by handing the docs to Kanha. Sanjam erroneously introduces himself as Hasmukhlal - sarpanch of Seetapur and as Sanyogita's childhood friend to Prithvi. Prithvi felt jealous of him after learning about him. And Sanjam is introduced as Jaichand's friend to Sanyogita by Payal and as Lakshman(who is punished) to Maya maa. This is another plan to reunite Prithvi and Sanyogita. In this mission, Payal and Pundir too came close to each other.

Prithvi and Sanjam (as Hasmukhlal) ended up in small squabble. During the night's Mehndi and Music function Madan attacked Payal and Sanyogita in an isolated place, but Prithvi, Pundir and Jeevan (security incharge of the camp) reached there in time and they were saved. Madan fell unconscious. Maha mantri too reached there with soldiers. Prithvi found some different story going on in the camp from Jeevan and Maha Mantri. According to them, Madan is there to create chaos and target some royal folks attending the festival. Prithvi asked to hand over Madan to them, but he was taken and kept trapped in Jeevan's tent for interrogation.
    In the function, Punishment was announced that Prithvi is supposed to draw Heena designs on Sanyogita's hand. That night all friends met Chamki who came to attend the last and the main day of the function. Everyone were surprised to see her. Chamki's family, Surali, Amrit and his family (their companions of Koteshwar yatra) all were attending the function for the last day. The mehndi function went on nicely and Prithvi Sanyogita became some what friendly and came close. After the function, Maya Maa showed Sanyogita and Payal a letter from Jaichand, and considering his request, Maya Maa decided to send Payal and Sanyogita back to the aashram, the next day itself.

Sanyogita is not willing to go.somewhere in her heart the suppressed love for prithvi making it hard for her to leave,she dreads as this their last meeting and has a dream in which urges prithvi to stop her and out of nowhere Jaichand arrives and separates them.
              next day both payal and sanyogita are in foul mood as both want to stay there.All of their and chamki's attempts are wasted and they have to leave but somehow payal manages to pass the message to pundir.Sanyogita and payal are attacked by goons where prithvi and pundir save them and while following sanyogita's chariot drawn by agile horses both sanyogita and prithvi land in sugarcane fields where they are taken care off and taken to village called sangamnagar by gopal andother villagers.In the beautiful sangamnagar the hatred between the lovers begins to resolve slowly and subdued sapling of love in sanyogita's heart begins to blossom with new vigour.
                           Sanyogita and Prithvi accidentally consume "Bhaang waala doodh" and leave the place in daze while payal and pundir are on their trail........
                 Ab AAGE.........

.*********************************PART 23*******************************

RECAP: Prithvi and sanyogita in sangamnagar.both accidently drink bhaang wala dudh,payal and pundir reach there and enquire about them but prithvi and sanyogita have already left that place.sanjam and arjun are behind jeevan and mahamantri to know what the gadbad is.

Smiling artificially, Payal cloyingly asked "Koi nahi naa, toh ab batao woh kaha hai?"
"Hamari basti chodke weh uss aur gaye hai." Gopal pointed in the east direction.
Pundir's and Payal's heads turned in that direction.
"Waha??"
"Ha... waha sarso ke kheton mein, nahi phulon ke bagichemien, nahi talaab ke pass... ya toh pahad pe... ya pahad ke uss aur ganno ke kheton mein."
Gopal in the end pointed all the directions.
Payal rolled her eyes.
"Jankari ke liye shukriya." Pundir interrupted with artificial smile. "Ab hum unhe aasani se dhun lenge... koi pareshani nahi."
He was worried and planning from where to start hunting for them and decided to start from the small hill.
"Babuji aap pahad se shuru kijiye, waha se charon taraf ka nazara dikhta hai, woh dono kahi dikh jayenge, pahad ke ek taraf ganno ke khet hai aur ek taraf sarson ke." Anita finally suggested.
Pundir: "Thik hai hum chalte hai."
"Suniye aap thake hue lag rahe hai." Gopal pleaded innocently "Surya aur Nandini ki tarah aap bhi hamare mehmaan hai, toh dudh pi ke jayiyega."
Payal raised her brows.
Pundir who was about to leave, turned at Gopal surprisingly and nodding his head said "Bhang wala dudh
??"!!!

Payal giggled....Pundir gave her a stern look

pundir: "Agar haske mann bhar gaya ho toh unhe dhundne chale?pata nai bhang ke nashe..."

Payal: "tum chinta mat karo.weh thik honge.unhe kuch nai hoga.prithvi ke rehte.....

pundir: "payal,prithvi ne bhi toh bhang wala dudh piya hai!" he felt his voice raising with each arguement she put forward.

"par pundir tum..."

Pundir(now sounding irritated): "payal tum kyu nai samajti? bhang ke nashe mein agar unke saath koi hadsa hogaya toh?unhe khudka hosh to hoga nai,wo khud ki raksha kya kar payenge?agar prithvi kisi musibat mein phas gaya toh?mere rehte aisa kuch...."

Payal(cutting him short): "tum thik kehte ho pundir.hame unhe jald se jald dhundna hoga."

pundir: "pata nai kaha gaye hoge dono?"

Payal(smiling): "Waha jaha dharti aur aasmaan mil rahe hai."

pundir(making face and folding his hands as if requesting) :"achcha...toh woh jaga kaha hai ye bhi batane ki kripa kijiye"

payal(trying hard to control her laughter): "hmmm...ji wo waha... Ha... waha sarso ke kheton mein, nahi phulon ke bagichemien, nahi talaab ke pass... ya toh pahad pe... ya pahad ke uss aur ganno ke kheton mein."and she pointed all the directions.And they both bursted out in laughter...

"tumhe pata hai payal?tum bilkul pagal ho..."

payal making serious face,"pundir,hum ye baat...."

"payal mai to majaak...."

"hum ye baat ACHI TARAH JAANTE HAI!!!" and she laughed.pundir couldn't help staring at her.payal feeling his staring eyes,shyly,"chale pundir?" pundir shuddered."aaaa..haaaa..ha chalo."

sanyogita was running through the mustard fields holding her prithvi's hand and laughing joyously.
there were mustard fields and beyond them there were small hills covered with trees. On the far left there were queues of multi-colored flowers.

"sanyogita...sanyogita ruko toh..."

"nahi prithvi...aaj tum hume bilkul mat rokna.hume unse pehle waha pohochna hai!", said she pointing towards sky.

He gazed at the flock of parrots in the blue sky moving swiftly towards the blue mountains.he glanced lovingly at her and nodded his head,"sanyogita..."

"tumne humse wada kiya tha tum hume waha le chaloge jaha dharti aur aakash ka milan hota hai."

prithvi held her hand tightly and made her stop.he pulled sanyogita closer with a sudden jerk and held her by her waist.sanyogita glanced at him.she couldn't take off her eyes from his charming face.there was smile on his face.moving eyes over his face,her eyes were locked with his..she was lost in his eyes.Prithvi was fondly looking at the love of his life.he gently touched her cheek and said,

"main tumse bahot pyar karta hu sanyogita...ha sanyogita,mai tumse kiya apna har wada nibhaunga." He moved little more close and she pushed him back,

"Bigde raiiss.."

Prithvi couldn't keep his balance due to bhaang and fell.she laughed heartily pointing towards him.she lent him her hand and he pulled her down.

"Jungli billi.."

she started slapping him playfully and he trying to avoid her beating,"sanyogita...sanyogita...are yeh tum kya kar rahi ho...sanyogita ruko...dekho...suno toh..." she went on laughing heartily......

"Bolo Santoshi maa ki...."

"JAI......"

Jeevan was constantly avoiding presence of arjun who was in disguise of a common gujarathi man.Arjun and sanjam were keeping close eye on jeevan and mahamantri.

Mahamantri was disscussing with jeevan and asked about lakshman and his friends.

"nahi mahamantriji..abhi tak lakshman laut ke nai aaya.."

"dhundo use...!!!is maamle mein dheel nahi baratni chahiye.."

"ji..jo aagya."

arjun was pushing through the crowd and with great effort managed to reach near jeevan.he tried hard paying close ear to what they were disscussing.he wasn't able to hear clearly because of noise and commotion around.all he could understand was jeevan and mahamantri were suspecting them to be the culprits.he tried going close to jeevan so that he can talk with him.a guy pushed him in crowd.he turned,almost fall,but maintained his balance.till then jeevan and mahamantri again disappeared.Arjun thought he and sanjam should go to jeevan's tent.He started searching for sanjam.

Sanjam was following chamki who was also being followed by Amrit.Chamki was frustrated and was slapping her forehead and cursing her fate.first of all she was missing sanjam badly and was getting annoyed because he was there in delhi and here Hasmukhlal was troubling her like hell and then there was Amrit and rumours he was spreading out of his folly to complete the scene.she was heading deep in to the fair in order to avoid both of them.sanjam was calling,

"Are chamkiji suniye toh..rukiye toh.."in his hasmukhlal tone and stopped her by blocking her way.

"Mujhe aapse jaroori baat karni hai"

She turned back sharply and showing as if she is not at all scared,"Besharam buddhe....thodisi sharam haya hai ya nahi?apni umar to dekho..pair toh kabar mein latak rahe hai aur chale ho mujse baat karne?agar mere pitaji ko pata chala na toh dekhna kya haal karenge tumhara...are tumhe itne chaate padenge na ki apni shakal tak nai pehchaan paoge!!"

Amrit too gave him a stern look.

meanwhile arjun came there.

"Are hasmukhlalji aap yaha ho..main aapko kabse dhund raha hu.."

sanjam crossing his eyebrows "kyu??"

"aap chaliye mere saath mein batata hu.."

"Abhi nahi..ruko tum.."

Arjun with his jaw set and holding sanjam's wrist, "abhi ke abhi chaliye yahase..warna aapko chamki ke chato ke saath meri laath aur ghuse bhi khana padega..." and whispered in his ears," hume jeevan ka picha karna hai aur tum yaha..."

Hasmukhlal :"He he he he...ha ha chalo chalo..he he he" and again winked at chamki who made dirty face.

Sanjam and arjun headed for jeevan's tent.

*********************END OF PART 23**************************

Dear frndz it was my attempt to write.pz pz giv ur feedback.ur views,suggestions will be considered.

###############################################################

Edited by Revolutionbreez - 14 years ago
Thank u manatated for continue this story. u r very beautyfully described the next part where ppiyu is left the story. pata nehi ppiyu kab phir se continue karega. Tum jaror continue karna. tum bhi age jake chor dena nehi is story ko half way.
pls.
Thank u very very much manatated for continue this story.u r genious😊⭐️. pls carry on.
i guess, not many people are interested in this reunion script....πŸ˜”.coz so many views bt 1nly 2 replies..
omg, luv u so much, more then ma self, i was dying for piyyu to carry on wid the story
u dont know u made ma day today, plzzzzz carry on writing, love u huniiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
more and more

thanks again yaar
Wow its just lovely..Well Thanks a Ton buddy for continuing Ppiyu's fanfic.Would wait for the next part!⭐️
yaar where are u, and wen are u gonna carry on
am waiting jus like i do for megha dis superb updates
Originally posted by letsrockshona

yaar where are u, and wen are u gonna carry on
am waiting jus like i do for megha dis superb updates
thnx 4 likn my update dear😊😊.....i'l post the nxt part soon..
Originally posted by veersherafan1

Pls update next part.

ya dear..will do it soon..😊😊😊
Will wait 4 d next update superb going😳😳